Mikhila McDaid #5 Milo sleeps on Mikhallax shelf, whilst mom is dreaming of Hamptons we

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks Brexit doesn't affect her because she's 'American' and only interested in US politics.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thinks Brexit doesn't affect her because she's 'American' and only interested in US politics.
Ha ha :ROFLMAO: Wouldnt surprise me if she has backed her passport in blue shrink wrap to pretend she has a American passport.

Love the new pic who is that? :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I sound like a stuck record but she really needs a full time job. She can’t be doing many hours right now for National Rail because the train services are greatly reduced and she was part time anyway
She doesn't work for National Rail, mainly as there is no such thing.
But as someone who does a smiler/linked role for a TOC a reduced service creates a lot more work weirdly as its different the the standard agreed timetable so there is no plan. Plus working with many additional restrictions due to COVID safety makes it much harder.
Couple with so many staff isolating and unavailable for work..

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 4
The Anna Edit also has a £1 million house and bought a dehumidifier because it has a serious damp problem, not because she is using one of her 6 bedrooms as a laundry. How does Mik think they are remotely similar?! If she needs to dry clothes inside, open the bloody windows. It won’t be long before things can be hung outside to dry. For the price of a dehumidifier she could have put the money towards to a small, basic condenser tumble dryer and put it in the downstairs loo. That way clothes wouldn’t be out everywhere and it’s a great solution in winter or for bedding, towels etc.

How could her parents alone make enough washing to have to wash everyday? Our family of 4 usually do a load a day so for 2 people that just seems excessive. More shade thrown at her mum and dad.

No mention of the bed she has supposedly purchased for Milo. And she’s taking a break from blogging while it sinks in that it’s not all like it is on Pinterest.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't work for National Rail, mainly as there is no such thing.
But as someone who does a smiler/linked role for a TOC a reduced service creates a lot more work weirdly as its different the the standard agreed timetable so there is no plan. Plus working with many additional restrictions due to COVID safety makes it much harder.
Couple with so many staff isolating and unavailable for work..

Rant over 😂
Mik doesn’t work full time though, and was furloughed last year.
I mean to say Network Rail ...which does does exist . my brother in law is a track engineer for them.

Reactions: 4
Mik doesn’t work full time though, and was furloughed last year.
I mean to say Network Rail ...which does does exist . my brother in law is a track engineer for them.
Yep Network Rail manage the track, TOCs run the trains.

Trust me is much diagramming /planning is muh harder atm than "normal" as its so variable with greater restrictons.
I'm lucky enough to still be in the office with my full kit, feel super sorry for those trying to mange at home on laptops

Reactions: 1
She’s like a car crash I can’t look away from.

The skincare is still driving me insane, she’s literally burning her skin off one face mask at a time. And I’m sorry, but Primark skincare? With the #gifted items she gets and the amount of Boots orders she makes you’d think she could find some decent ingredient focused products to help with breakouts and her hyperpigmentation... Speaking of which she claims it’s from stress but it’s there everyday and has been for over a year 🧐

The painted door is laughable. That “cloffice” looks more suited to Ella (except I’m sure Ella would have hung those prints in a nicer formation) and the painted door + lock is the cherry on top of the cake. I’m renting a new build flat right now and agree the doors are a shame but it really doesn’t matter that much, definitely not worth replacing them or mucking around with panelling, and painting them just ruins them forever!! Agree with others that have said she’s knocked so much money off of that house in a matter of days 😧

Reactions: 11
Yep Network Rail manage the track, TOCs run the trains.

Trust me is much diagramming /planning is muh harder atm than "normal" as its so variable with greater restrictons.
I'm lucky enough to still be in the office with my full kit, feel super sorry for those trying to mange at home on laptops
I’m pretty sure she now works in customer service, she mentioned a few times about her moving roll and doing training etc

She's making a mistake stopping her daily vlogs now. She was finally starting to get a proper following with 4k-5k views on the vlogs in the first day or two. She's on about putting her energy into her main channel beauty videos now but they won't do well. People want to watch the car crash that is her life now, not what product empties she's got.

Reactions: 10
Do you think she hasn’t ordered Milo a bed and that’s why she isn’t vlogging because of that? And the backlash she’s gonna get?

Reactions: 11
She's making a mistake stopping her daily vlogs now. She was finally starting to get a proper following with 4k-5k views on the vlogs in the first day or two. She's on about putting her energy into her main channel beauty videos now but they won't do well. People want to watch the car crash that is her life now, not what product empties she's got.
I watch her vlogs but I'm not following them on Instagram, defeats the whole purpose. I'll probably end up unsubscribing from her vlog channel

Reactions: 2
Considering how inpatient she is I’m surprised milo’s bed hasn’t arrived yet 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her impatience only applies to stuff for her and her mid century mania. IF she had ordered him a bed she will just sneak it into one of vlogs and make out it has been there for weeks.

Reactions: 6
Considering how inpatient she is I’m surprised milo’s bed hasn’t arrived yet 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s because she lied about the bed just to shut people up. There is no bed and he is still sleeping on a shelf. Really grated on me that she said he’s 9 and not 2 as if thats a excuse for not giving your child a safe and secure bed

Reactions: 12
Do you think she actually goes to her neighbours for these cocktails and just pretends they’re doing a swap 🤔

This IKEA addict has had more main channel and blogging channel schedules than I’ve had hot dinners.

Do you think she actually goes to her neighbours for these cocktails and just pretends they’re doing a swap 🤔
I couldn’t think of anything worse than drinking something from her house at the best of times let alone having it ferried to my house during a pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Find the whole swapping cocktails for baked goods a bit odd. Why not make your own cocktails or have a drink and catch up via zoom or something? Doesn’t strike me as anything more than a neighbourly kind of friendship to be honest.