Mikhila McDaid #4 Mikhallax & Shane cant stop spending, seems like Vlogmas is never ending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mania in that video. šŸ˜®

How long before she forces her parents to swap houses with her because the thinks their house is ā€œlike a New York apartmentā€?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow, so shocked at how cheap her parents have had to go to accommodate Mikhilas 'Hamptons Dream'

Reactions: 2
Someone has commented on her latest video saying your move is the most exciting thing going on in my life right now... sorry in your life? Itā€™s not part of your life you weirdo, I know nothing exciting is going on at the moment but Iā€™m more excited about my daily poo than I am her moving house šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If her parents house is exactly what she wanted, why didnā€™t they buy it šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø might not be enough bedrooms I spose, but it looks big!

Reactions: 8
Her mania in the latest vlog . I feel myself getting anxious just watching her !

She stayed up all night painting her new bedroom because she was so excited... Despite being shattered??

HOW MANY MCDONALDS?! No wonder she feel like 'garbage'

Oh my god why can't she just behave remotely like a normal adult!

Last edited:
Her mania in the latest vlog . I feel myself getting anxious just watching her !

She stayed up all night painting her new bedroom because she was so excited... Despite being shattered??

HOW MANY MCDONALDS?! No wonder she feel like 'garbage'

Oh my god why can't she just behave remotely like a normal adult!
She was going to get her 3rd McDonalds, 2nd in one day!!!! If she hadnā€™t forgot her purse! Wtf! Those poor kids must eat tit too!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Canā€™t wait to see photos of the Hamptons house sheā€™s created in Doncaster in 24 hours!

• Haha
Sheā€™s honestly on track for a nervous breakdown, lee needs to tell her to slow down, she honestly is working herself into the group with the buzz and the crap she feeds herself

Reactions: 5
Her parents have moved out and sheā€™s still having a dig at them-baking tray drawer.
Sheā€™s made a big mistake with the blue in the kitchen, while itā€™s an inoffensive colour it makes her tiles look really yellow and dated-I made the same mistake in our bathroom with similar coloured tiles and repainted F&B Cromarty which is a green with grey undertones, it worked much better. Saying that changing would kill her Hamptons vibe.

Sheā€™s spilt 2.5 litres of paint all over the back of her car but is still naive enough to think it will come outšŸ˜‚.

• Haha
I do not know how she managed to spill the paint. That's surely her back seat ruined, how would you get it all out? Paint lids are really really secure so she must have opened it before moving it.

I am delighted for her parents. Their new house looks lovely!

Youve got me intreged, where are the vidoes/pic? Of the parents new house? (i dont want to watch more than i have to=

The blue paint doesnā€™t look good against the cream kitchen. And did she say sheā€™s painted the bedroom brown?!

Reactions: 5
It really doesnā€™t, that similar blue made our new build cream/grey tiles look really dated. In her kitchen it makes it look grubby, as though her Dad has smoked his 80 a day in there with all the yellowing.

I think her bedroom is brown, with a pink en-suite? Including painting all the doors? Does she know you canā€™t just slap the paint on those? I think she needs to put the paint brush down and spend some of her savings on a painter/decorator. Each to their own but if I had a tonne of money left thatā€™s where I would spend it. No amount of Ā£38 paint can make this look good.

I think itā€™s really surprising how many people spill paint in their cars because itā€™s left unsecured. No idea how considering a tin needs to be wedged open! Sheā€™s an idiot if she thinks that is coming out šŸ¤£

• Sick
Reactions: 7
If I was her Iā€™d get the internal doors replaced I hate those flat doors they look quite cheap. Or I think you can get something to overlay then to make them look panelled.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.