Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl in the pink or orange vest is the one cut out of the vlog intro. I don’t know if that is Stacey or the girl in the black.
I think one of those is her friend Laura and one is Stacey. She was wearing the same grey jumper on stories this morning. How many days are we on now? Someone needs to intervene!!

Reactions: 2
The girl in the pink or orange vest is the one cut out of the vlog intro. I don’t know if that is Stacey or the girl in the black.
They both deserve a medal for putting up with her passive aggressive BS

Reactions: 3
Laura the girl in black had a you tube channel which mikallax pushed her into making but its pretty ruthless to still use that clip and cut the poor girl out when we can see her glass and hand. Its so weird she even uses that clip for her vlogs?

Laura the girl in black had a you tube channel which mikallax pushed her into making but its pretty ruthless to still use that clip and cut the poor girl out when we can see her glass and hand. Its so weird she even uses that clip for her vlogs?
All the clips are so old, Ella almost looks Milo's age!

She needs to make a more relevant intro. Like one that starts with her making coffee, then deciding whether to wear the brown or grey jumper, moving furniture around, Manny's bumhole, then her sitting on the sofa wrapped in a towel or in her weird nightie.

Did anyone see the new intro she made for itsemchannel? It's awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her hair also looks like it’s so matted.... it’s like it’s forming into dreadlocks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hair also looks like it’s so matted.... it’s like it’s forming into dreadlocks
It really does! It seems like she's only washed it once since she was last at the hairdressers, which was 11 days ago or something. At this point she looks like she really smells bad.

Who was it that said they think Mick fell out with Stacey??? I think you're right! She's been trimmed lit of the "prosecco Cheers" at the end of her intro. She's sitting next to Laura (who we never hear about anymore) but she's been cropped out 🙈🤣

All the clips are so old, Ella almost looks Milo's age!

She needs to make a more relevant intro. Like one that starts with her making coffee, then deciding whether to wear the brown or grey jumper, moving furniture around, Manny's bumhole, then her sitting on the sofa wrapped in a towel or in her weird nightie.

Did anyone see the new intro she made for itsemchannel? It's awful!
I am so BORED of em

Screenshot_20201017-160342.png

Last edited:
I’ve dropped in and out of watching her over the years. Most recently saw that they were putting the house on the market- is this still the case?

Reactions: 1
Anyone familiar with the area, can her daughter not get the bus to school? 10 minute drive for a 15 year old. Is she the back of beyond and not on a bus route?

Anyone familiar with the area, can her daughter not get the bus to school? 10 minute drive for a 15 year old. Is she the back of beyond and not on a bus route?
She said it was two buses but I used to have to do this for school, one into the main town and then one to the school, it’s not that uncommon.

Reactions: 4
Even if they are on the bus route, doesn’t mean right now getting the bus is a good idea. My sisters school has said that everyone who is able to travel in private transport should due to covid, less than ideal as my mum is now doing 2 school runs to 2 different areas but necessarily atm

My daughters school is an 8 minute drive but the bus she would need to get one into Manchester City centre and change to get one to her school. It’s so ridiculous and I won’t let her do that! So I just take her and pick her up. Can’t blame her for not wanting her to do the bus journey.

I really hope she’s washed her hair on tomorrow’s video it’s making me feel sick looking at her.

Reactions: 5
There's no way I'd be putting my kid on 2 public buses each way right now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.