Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been said but in her Bath and Bodyworks haul when she talks about wanting to get some thanksgiving decorations from Target?!!! Does she forget she’s from bleeping Donny?!?
I know she makes me laugh with that too. The customer service voice she seems to put on in her videos. Come on love, we all know you’re from Doncaster ffs!

why spend £30 on 2 crappy tables in that lounge is beyond me 😂. She wastes so much money on stupid things. Just buy some proper furniture for gods sake. She’s gonna have to rearrange the lounge again now just to make room for a £15 table from B&M 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Good god, the living room is going from bad to worse. Stop filling your house up with cheap, naff furniture and buy one decent piece that will last you a lifetime. Nothing wrong with B&M of course but none of those pictures she is pinning with have a £15 tit table in it from B&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No idea why she felt she needed them tables, it bothers me they’re totally different like her sofas. There’s already too much going on in that room.

Working with a shopping centre today, presumably the one she did those igtv videos for. Said she had to get up early for it, wonder if it’ll be early enough to wash and style her hair for it, as it was disgusting in the B&M video. Or if she’ll use the dry shampoo she saves for best. Or if it warrants wearing a proper bra and clothes or that pink crop top again...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really needs to get ride of every item of furniture in that living room and re do it all. It’s awful. Looks like student digs and not a family home whatsoever

Good god, the living room is going from bad to worse. Stop filling your house up with cheap, naff furniture and buy one decent piece that will last you a lifetime. Nothing wrong with B&M of course but none of those pictures she is pinning with have a £15 tit table in it from B&M.
And they’re so much lower than the sofa too!!!

She’s like a child who has to get what she wants or she’ll forget it, I don’t get why she doesn’t just take a photo, put the money into a pot and then if it’s good later on go and get it

Reactions: 4
Notice on her B&M come shop with me she has a totally different picture of herself to what she looked like in the video.

She really needs to get ride of every item of furniture in that living room and re do it all. It’s awful. Looks like student digs and not a family home whatsoever
Even as a student I had proper curtains (albeit gross) but 4 almost 5 years to get blinds is ridiculous. Go for neutrals on expensive items so the last longer rather than putting up with those hideous tension rods.

Even in her other houses it was full of cheap, mismatched furniture.

Would love to know what upstairs looks like as she says this is now a dumping ground. She needs to declutter to the tip not upstairs!

And they’re so much lower than the sofa too!!!

She’s like a child who has to get what she wants or she’ll forget it, I don’t get why she doesn’t just take a photo, put the money into a pot and then if it’s good later on go and get it
I thought that too. Even plant stands would be taller than that. Don’t even get started on the table in the middle of the room🤣

Last edited:
And that big mirror she has dragged around three houses and only ever propped it against a wall. It’s not tall enough for a full length mirror, it’s meant for above a fireplace. Wish she’d hang it up in her hall or landing like a normal person and leave it be. Last week it was on the glass table with the rug on the lower level, now the bedroom floor.

Reactions: 5
So I’ve just been watching Em’s weekly vlog and what a difference (I know she has her own issues) but she puts make up on, gets dressed most of the time, they include her mum in a lot. So different to MBB

The priorities in the house are all to cock, handles in the kitchen? Crappy tables, cricut pictures when you're saying the walls need bloody painted. It's all fur coat no drawers, putting glitter on a turd. Do the basics first! Paint, key items of furniture. Then accessorise. STOP BUYING tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Just rewatched her B&M haul and that brass table is absolutely tiny!! She should put all 3 plants on the blue table in the corner and add some height to the space.

Also, Manny is looking really fat. Poor guy.

The priorities in the house are all to cock, handles in the kitchen? Crappy tables, cricut pictures when you're saying the walls need bloody painted. It's all fur coat no drawers, putting glitter on a turd. Do the basics first! Paint, key items of furniture. Then accessorise. STOP BUYING tit!
Handles in the kitchen looked ridiculous. Yes the old ones were big and not that attractive but feel like the space needed the bigger handles. Also, the brass goes with nothing in that kitchen. Wouldn’t be surprised if she is wrapping it next.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what the thought process was, buying two crappy little cheapy tables isn’t going to give you a Pinterest worthy living room love!

Think the problem is there's NO thought process, just manic chopping and changing for the sake of it. By the time February comes to remortgage, she'll have spent thousands on tat! Don't get me started on buying Christmas decorations for the living room that will never move from the imagination.

her face looks so bloated in her latest b&m shopping video. Imagine going out to a shop and filming yourself looking like that! And yes I regularly nip to the shops without make up on but I’m not filming it for thousands of people to watch on YouTube. Also I’m sure she has nice clothes to wear so I’m unsure as to why she lives in sweatshirts for days on end! Grubby ones at that! 🤮

Her old videos keep popping up in recommended and the amount she has changed in a year is considerable. I know covid has effected us all but she is a complete different person. Her lighter hair makes her chemical burns aka pigmentation look so much worse. I watched her christmas party video from last christmas and I just cant accept its the same woman. The living room looked so much nicer last year too!

Reactions: 7
I agree with the commenter who said she’s just vlogging for the sake of it. I know the point of it is to vlog every day but I’d rather see less vlogs with better content than her spaff out a video every day for the sake of it. I genuinely don’t see the point of it if it is just gonna be 6 minutes of yawning, making coffee and talking about what she’s done to the living room that day.

And I’m not even subscribed to her, youtube just always recommends her vids and I keep watching them for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with the commenter who said she’s just vlogging for the sake of it. I know the point of it is to vlog every day but I’d rather see less vlogs with better content than her spaff out a video every day for the sake of it. I genuinely don’t see the point of it if it is just gonna be 6 minutes of yawning, making coffee and talking about what she’s done to the living room that day.

And I’m not even subscribed to her, youtube just always recommends her vids and I keep watching them for some reason.
This what I don’t get, you make 0 money off mid roll ads from videos under 8 mins, why not just do a couple of days rolled into one or on the days you upload to your main Chanel skip the vlog

Today's vlog was totally pointless. She's re arranged the living room again, she's tired, she's been watching movies, the end.
Those new prints in her front room look ridiculous.

Manic Mikallax is soooo bloody sarcastic, she should be grateful (and shocked tbh) that anyone even bothers to comment on her snooze fests, witch!

• Haha
The theme song at the start of the vlogs is really starting to annoy me. Feel like i'm watching a kids show in the 00s when it comes on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.