Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry hadn't made it clearer, of course public transport is not ideal just now. Where I am, there's loads of school transport running but there has to be due to rural location. I hadn't made myself clear in that it reminded me of her plan to move lock, stock and barrel closer to her daughters school when it's obviously not a million miles away. In life after covid, I'd be expecting a ( by then) 16 year old to make their own way and for now, I wouldn't risk leaving a child alone in the house which I'm sure is what she did.

Reactions: 3
Sorry hadn't made it clearer, of course public transport is not ideal just now. Where I am, there's loads of school transport running but there has to be due to rural location. I hadn't made myself clear in that it reminded me of her plan to move lock, stock and barrel closer to her daughters school when it's obviously not a million miles away. In life after covid, I'd be expecting a ( by then) 16 year old to make their own way and for now, I wouldn't risk leaving a child alone in the house which I'm sure is what she did.
Didn’t her dad let himself in the kitchen as she was talking about that? So he must’ve been home.

Reactions: 4
My daughter went to the same school and without giving away the school location it would be a bit of mess about for Ella but only one bus. I don't see why she wouldn't want to take her now she is working from home and only has her half the week anyway?

I tried to watch her recent live but the hair was so, so, so bad I had to switch it off. I’ve commented before but I have my hair bleached white and (under strict orders from my hairdresser) only shampoo my hair once a week, but still my hair has never looked as greasy as hers does there? And she happily puts that on the internet?! 🤢

I honestly don’t understand why she can’t at least throw a headband on, or put her hair up into a bun? I work as a social media manager and there is no way I would ever approach her for a job. It’s one thing to have a low production value and an “old school” and relatable approach to YouTube, but it’s something else when you can’t even be bothered to look presentable. It’s worrying.

Reactions: 6
If old school means wearing stained smelly sweaters with thick lank matted hair, ill pass. Just watching her makes my scalp itch. If she doesnt change her clothes she wont change her bedding or towels and god forbid clean the kids clothes. This woman has a STYLE book? She is trolling her subscribers tbh

Watching her apply makeup reminds me of polishing a turd. You can have the prettiest makeup but if your hair looks like a grease ball version of ozzy osbourne it ain’t cute!

Reactions: 10
I tried to watch her recent live but the hair was so, so, so bad I had to switch it off. I’ve commented before but I have my hair bleached white and (under strict orders from my hairdresser) only shampoo my hair once a week, but still my hair has never looked as greasy as hers does there? And she happily puts that on the internet?! 🤢

I honestly don’t understand why she can’t at least throw a headband on, or put her hair up into a bun? I work as a social media manager and there is no way I would ever approach her for a job. It’s one thing to have a low production value and an “old school” and relatable approach to YouTube, but it’s something else when you can’t even be bothered to look presentable. It’s worrying.
I went to this school too, I can’t even think of how to get to school from where they live, I’d be asking my parents to drop me off lockdown or no lockdown she must have to set off HOURS early to get their on time bless her

Reactions: 1
It baffles me how Ella doesn't want to be in the vlogs, yet Mikallax puts her in the intro of every vlog.

BD0DD6FE-8B32-4F0B-847F-7F99E5285927.jpeg

Just got this in my recommended videos, what a difference a year makes! Her hair looks so much better at this length, can imagine she washed it much more often too?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her live right now. Someone said she looks like Trisha Paytas 😂 and she apparently doesn’t like to show off her bags and expensive things she buys. Doesn’t she do a video on every expensive bag she buys?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her live right now. Someone said she looks like Trisha Paytas 😂 and she apparently doesn’t like to show off her bags and expensive things she buys. Doesn’t she do a video on every expensive bag she buys?
She did and she also shown off on her bedroom house sale pic :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this has already been said but in her Bath and Bodyworks haul when she talks about wanting to get some thanksgiving decorations from Target?!!! Does she forget she’s from bleeping Donny?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she buying more tables I don’t understand she already has tables 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would have washed my hair before going out but to be honest my hair was needing washed yesterday but I wanted a bubble bath and I wasn’t going out today so I’ve just washed it there and honestly I feel so much better it wasn’t badly needing washed but still who doesn’t love fresh hair... I’m not one for wearing jumpers joggers etc out the house but I’ve just ordered a nike tracksuit as I’ve got a physio appointment for my hip coming up and I’ve got joggers just not any joggers nice enough to wear out of the house and jeans and physio just don’t work at all.. tbh I just really liked them🤣 👀 but I swear she just wears the same clothes for days on end it’s gross just get up get yourself and your hair washed and put on fresh clothes - she would probably feel so much better for it

Is she seriously adding more cheap furniture to that already overcrowded room. You can’t polish a turd Mikhila!

Reactions: 12
I feel like I've been catfished seeing her thumbnail photo and then seeing the actual state of her walking around B&M. She has no shame, or pride in her appearance!

Did I imagine she said recently that she tries to look more groomed on her MBB channel??

What is that picture she’s put up in the front room 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t cope with her she actually has no taste.

The door handles are nicer than what she had but don’t go with her kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The state of her in the B@M come shop with me! 🤢 Jesus woman get a wash!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.