Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to LOL at her saying that Ella would get some wardrobe space in the ikea wardrobe and could also use the room for the computer too. Pull the other one, Ella won't be allowed in there.

Reactions: 6
I cant believe Mikallax showed milos room with those dirty plates. So he is just left to be feral and eats multiple meals all up in his room in their 'mega four bed detached' she was bragging about? No wonder her parents made comments about the parenting

Reactions: 8
I think she way dying for that home Q&A to be controversial. It wasn’t, she answered the same questions she’s answered time and time again.

Reactions: 7
Yes, let’s all ‘be kind’ but she can continue to be passive aggressive in the comments section of her Vlogs.

Also in that house video she claimed lee doesn’t want to move but in other videos, she’s said he’s been on Rightmove everyday since they moved in?

Reactions: 13
Also in that house video she claimed lee doesn’t want to move but in other videos, she’s said he’s been on Rightmove everyday since they moved in?
I noticed this. All I can think of is Lee must absolutely hate living with her parents from day 1.

I'm shocked at Milo’s bedroom, it's a tit tip. All that bloody ikea storage must be full of crap, massive telly x 2 yet he sits in the living room with his crap on. It we would drive me nuts, but she's the same with the computer games. Little boy or not, that room is WASTED space. Her daughter would be far better with that room (seen as mother refuses to give her their current bedroom). She could have a small sofa or day bed too, make it a great room. for her teenage daughter.
Make the the small room into an office or even use the blooming shed if it's got heat and light as you say. Ella is never going to share 'the office with a few computers'... It will be a soulless space. I can see the whole house having no thought despite her constant planning and spending. It'll look like a pile of mismatched crap like some kind of badly dated rental full of students .

I cant believe Mikallax showed milos room with those dirty plates. So he is just left to be feral and eats multiple meals all up in his room in their 'mega four bed detached' she was bragging about? No wonder her parents made comments about the parenting
And the fact his room is like this and he gets a big bedroom but her punishment to Ella for not keeping a tidy room is that she’s stuck in the tiniest room of the house? She’s a nasty mother that’s for sure.

Treat your children equally!!!

I hope she has lots of love and attention at her dads. Her comments throughout her videos are referencing us but she never reads here :unsure:

Reactions: 8
Longtime lurker First post.
i have been watching her about a year. Can’t believe the change in her looks and attitude. Maybe the not going into work and being around co workers has given her a why bother and depression. Other you tubers I watch are in the same boat but keep themselves up . And they don’t have the name Beauty anywhere in their name.

i think it is ridiculous and selfish not to give Emma that room.

Something I have wondered a long time. She mostly only seems to do dinners for her and Lee. Do her parents feed Milo and Emma? I see her get them lunch But she rarely mentions them in an evening meal.

Would love to hear her parents side of how the living experience went.

I have a long term marriage and my husband says little about my looks or how I dress. But I know damn well he would say something to me about greasy hair and wearing the most unflattering clothes multiple dads straight.
That’s just gross.

Longtime lurker First post.
i have been watching her about a year. Can’t believe the change in her looks and attitude. Maybe the not going into work and being around co workers has given her a why bother and depression. Other you tubers I watch are in the same boat but keep themselves up . And they don’t have the name Beauty anywhere in their name.

i think it is ridiculous and selfish not to give Emma that room.

Something I have wondered a long time. She mostly only seems to do dinners for her and Lee. Do her parents feed Milo and Emma? I see her get them lunch But she rarely mentions them in an evening meal.

Would love to hear her parents side of how the living experience went.

I have a long term marriage and my husband says little about my looks or how I dress. But I know damn well he would say something to me about greasy hair and wearing the most unflattering clothes multiple dads straight.
That’s just gross.
Welcome lurker 😊 seeing as they have no dining table to eat at, they eat on the sofas (civilised, for a family of 4!!) and I believe she feeds Milo & Ella chips & nuggets on the daily, and at a different time to her and Lee!
I think it’s really odd that you have 2 adults in their 30s with kids - who both find it totally normal to eat all their meals on the sofa!

Reactions: 4
I had to LOL at her saying that Ella would get some wardrobe space in the ikea wardrobe and could also use the room for the computer too. Pull the other one, Ella won't be allowed in there.
Someone commented they'll have a girls only room. Yeah right 🤣 Mick can't let go of her youth, can't share beauty products and is incredibly jealous of people.
She said Ella claimed "why do they care" well Mick... We care because your 15 year old has NEVER been treated equal to Milano and will be moving out soon and YOU. YOU HER MOTHER. CAN'T STOP SHAMING HER ON THE INTERNET. she's a teenager, let her have a messy room. You have 3 years left until she's possibly moved out, let her have a big room for once you utter heartless selfish witch 😡😡

Reactions: 10
She’d be far better converting the shed into her office.
That way, when the work day has finished, she can lock it up and go “home”.

So in today’s vlog we learned that Mik’s parents store their food in Kallax units in their living room space 😩 sorry what ?!

Also... Lee’s voice 😂

Also shut up about Below Deck woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So in today’s vlog we learned that Mik’s parents store their food in Kallax units in their living room space 😩 sorry what ?!

Also... Lee’s voice 😂

Also shut up about Below Deck woman!
I was gobsmacked at that!!! They must feel so unwelcome in their own home. Just awful! I couldn’t live like that!

Reactions: 5
I was gobsmacked at that!!! They must feel so unwelcome in their own home. Just awful! I couldn’t live like that!
And the way she gets so defensive about people asking if she was reliant on her parents which is why they all moved in.

I also think she can’t hack any type of “stress”, by the sounds of it, she pressured her parents to move into the new build to make it quicker and easier for them all to move in so slob face and the favourite child got their wish of a new house by Christmas!

plus, if she wasn’t so not good at sharing, they could have had a proper dining room! And lived in the house like it was intended, rather than boxing off her parents

• Heart
I reckon he just hated living with her parents to be honest. I love my in-laws but I couldn’t live with them 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.