Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep that sounds familiar, weren't they both married at the time (to other people)?
It's still on her blog. Yeah they were both married at the time. She was working in the same company as Lee and from the sounds of it they had an affair. Maybe that's why Lee isn't close to his family anymore. They probably see her as the other woman and treated her accordingly.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's still on her blog. Yeah they were both married at the time. She was working in the same company as Lee and from the sounds of it they had an affair. Maybe that's why Lee isn't close to his family anymore. They probably see her as the other woman and treated her accordingly.
And if they’re Irish, they may well be catholic and divorce doesn’t always go down well with traditionalists

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why she can only get a mortgage for her specific house? She was so desperate to move and, surely, if she has been approved for a mortgage they could go anywhere? I'm so confused, I obviously only have my own experience of buying to go buy but it's so weird.

Plus, I'm sure she has said several times in the past few weeks that the mortgage was sorted? Something very fishy...
They couldn't sell the house at the price they wanted. It was on for too much. The more I find out about the whole house situation the more I don't understand why they did it in the first place especially with a new build.

Reactions: 2
She is shameless. I watched her Q&A from 2015 (the one that says where is ella / Emily) on the thumbnail and she said she was 21 and realised she wasnt happy and wanted ‘much more’ so they decided to divorce. Is anything she blabs true?

Reactions: 1
I never really saw the part of the house her parents got... they got the biggest bedroom, the dining room & "snug" (which looks just as big as the living room), plus full access to the garden AND the entire shed for all her dad's hoarded stuff. All for 25% of the house? Seems like a sweet deal for them tbh.

I don't know why the hell she's buying decor stuff like a rug & chair when they are taking over the rest of the house in only a few months. Such a waste of money.

I never really saw the part of the house her parents got... they got the biggest bedroom, the dining room & "snug" (which looks just as big as the living room), plus full access to the garden AND the entire shed for all her dad's hoarded stuff. All for 25% of the house? Seems like a sweet deal for them tbh.

I don't know why the hell she's buying decor stuff like a rug & chair when they are taking over the rest of the house in only a few months. Such a waste of money.
If you watch a house tour you’ll see how awkward and cramped the space allocated for her parents is- they don’t have a dining room, they just have two armchairs in the utility room with a fridge freezer next to them! It’s really cold and uninviting.

Also - why does Mik insist she hasn’t read gossip forums for 8 years when practically every vlog relates to stuff we talk about on here ?! She should just admit she reads here.

Reactions: 11
Ffs what a way to live your life! Posting a 30minute video going into details about your (& your families) finances and living situation for literally the whole world to be able to access. Surely this can’t be good for her and her poor parents with everyone knowing they own 23% of someone else home. Feels like she’s loosing perspective and sight of what she should keep personal and private.

Reactions: 7
That video she posted today “the long awaited, 4-5 years in the making video” (get a grip woman) was EXACTLY the same shite she’s been spewing in every single video and Q&A for months now. There was nothing - N O T H I N G new! I learned nothing that she hasn’t already said 10 x in another video/vlog/live/IG live- she’s totally over sharing her entire life out to the public for what? Do people care that much! Why does she care that people want to know?
She’s addicted to the attention, it’s like a drug! Christ she’s an odd ball 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m fed up of hearing about her crappy living situation now, mind you it’s not like she’s got anything else to talk about seen as though she does nothing apart from move her living room around, change her desk set up daily and make coffee, oh and not wash her hair!

In that video I cant stop looking at her pumpkins for eyes and her winged liner is pointing up on one eye and pointing down on the other

Sorry to double post but im so annoyed by her quite frankly bitchy comments about her daughter. As a mother of teenagers, I would never slag them off on a public video with 100,000 subs. That poor girl is going to be ridiculed in class because mikallax made her out to be a woman. Oh the irony from the woman that thinks monster cans are home decor pieces. How can the poor girl be so messy when she has like six possessions in her bed room.

She says she is triggered by people commenting on her preferential treatment for milo but I think she forgets she has made videos for ten years and we have seen her doing it through out. In shop with mes oh this would be cute for milo or milo would love this.

She only ever mentions poor ella negatively and I just want to give the poor girl a hug and a proper bedroom!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In that video I cant stop looking at her pumpkins for eyes and her winged liner is pointing up on one eye and pointing down on the other
Teamed with the teenagery pjs which she seems to have had on for a week and the ( it's defo peach toned) hagrid do. That's quite the look for a coughs published style guide author.

Is this gifted tracksuit going to be the new grey jumper and peach crop top

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Milo got the TV that used to be in the living room (next to his Apple PC) ...does Ella have a tv?

So Milo got the TV that used to be in the living room (next to his Apple PC) ...does Ella have a tv?
The way things are going I think Ella is lucky to have a bed at this point 😂 she’s such a strange mother to have her daughter so low down on her list of priorities.

Has she explained why Ella is staying in that small room?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The way things are going I think Ella is lucky to have a bed at this point 😂 she’s such a strange mother to have her daughter so low down on her list of priorities.

Has she explained why Ella is staying in that small room?
Yep in the end of the house Q & A, basically Ella takes after her and can’t keep anything clean and how her mum did it was that she was given the smaller room because of this, Ella had 6 weeks to prove she could keep a bigger bedroom tidy but it failed

• Wow
Also, why is talking about Ella being 'punished' and having a smaller room when you can see dirty pots all over Prince Milo's room in the Vlog - Ill be honest, I think Milo gets preferential treatment because he is Lee's and I think Lee can be quite nasty (remember when him and Mikhallax were laughing at an overweight couple a few years ago? but "be kind").

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.