Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lht30

Chatty Member
New pictures of the shed on Rightmove. Has a horrible rusty old table on the patio now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
She has no idea what people want really, who in their right mind would pay £265,000 for a poky, dark house with an Olympic sized pool in the (small) garden, not to mention it being massively overlooked!!! New build houses are really hard to sell second time around, they are appealing initially as they offer tons of incentives, but really you are paying over the odds, meaning that they are still massively overpriced when they are ‘sold’ because people need to get that price for the deposit on the next house. She doesn’t seem thick to me but she is being extremely dim at the moment 😂
not necessarily, a lot of new build estates are popular and houses can sell quickly. You just have to buy the right new build house in the right place. Eg for me personally the fact that house is on a public footpath puts me off a bit as there is likely to be a flow of people walking past, plus in terms of safety its an exit route for thieves. If the sites still under development there needs to be a selling point of that particular house over buying a new one. However, some people don’t want a blank canvas and don’t want to wait for a house to be built, especially if they are selling. I live on a new build estate and around 5 houses have sold for some decent profit since April.. she could have done more with the house and made it more appealing and gave it a better chance of selling.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The constant yawning is infuriating. They are not natural yawns either, sort of forced.
It’s so weird to me that a mother of two can’t figure out a proper, healthy balanced diet and healthy activities. It’s the children that it makes me sad for.
She often says her kids are fussy eaters... I wonder why?!!!! Do they ever eat fruit?! Lemon water isn't fruit Khila.

Lola123

VIP Member
I think she’d be bragging if it truly was sold :unsure:
She said in her latest MBB video some developments had happen in regard to the house and she’d share them when she could, she was actually so delusional it would sell at her price, or more as she seemed to think

Sappywappy

Havent read here or watched for awhile. I watched the vlog today where she talked about recieving the low offer, she seemed really down about it. Then I saw the house was sold on rightmove? How long has the price been at £259k?

Paradisefalls

The law of attraction, appears to work very very well in terms of yawns. Yawn a lot, become the yawn, visualise the yawn, don't edit the yawns away, no! Leave them in, let the yawns come and let them go. Yawn deeply. Tomorrow you will have an abundance of yawns.
I couldn’t help but yawn when reading this! 😂

EmJane86

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s only 34. She’s nearly 10 years younger than me, and I can’t believe she’s not my age. Her age spots are growing by the day! She needs to ditch the old caffeine, drink water and eat something green!
Yeah I don’t get it either. To say how into skin care she is, she’s not really bothered about things like that.

Lola123

VIP Member
So today’s vlog, she needs some professional help, she clearly has a lot going on in her head and she is feeling low all the time, I feel like she’s getting 0 support at home (I realise she’s irritating) but it feels like she’s just taking on a lot emotionally

rosebunny

On a random note, I mentioned Selling Sunset to my mom as she's super into American property shows so she watched and episode and reported back that it's super scripted and unwatchable. Considering some of the shite my mom watches, it says something about Khila's taste 😂

Laqueen

I have to wear glasses but love doing to -have no beef with anybody choosing to do so- I probably would. She does look lovely in still and on the video today with the glasses and her hair up.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I was shocked too, but was also shocked that she only spent £65 on their food for a week... that seemed very little for a family of 4!
They have takeaway several times a week so their base food shop will be small I’m guessing ?

Phantum

I saw the picture before because I noticed the very uneven paving slabs ‘disguised’ behind the discarded outside kids toy, then it disappeared. Why do the photos keep changing?

PNgirl

I wonder if the panic around it is because, as others said, her parents have moved out and they want their money asap. If so I feel sorry for her as it shouldn't be all on her to be tidying, staging and messing with the listing just because she is the link between the 2 "households".

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
It’s weird that lee isn’t helping either why is all down to mikallax to do it all esp if she is doing 15 hour days?
In guessing they’re just thinking “what will be will be” and she’s just got a weird obsessive personality so she just can’t help herself 😂