Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Havent read here or watched for awhile. I watched the vlog today where she talked about recieving the low offer, she seemed really down about it. Then I saw the house was sold on rightmove? How long has the price been at £259k?
After the second viewing, so it’s possible she’s just accepted it

Reactions: 1

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
That second viewing did result in an offer but as you’d expect much lower than they’re asking
I knew it would happen. Some new builds lose value especially when they’re over priced to staff with which I think hers was for the area.Where I live in Manchester that kind of house would cost £300k which I think is expensive but you’ve got a bit city on your doorstep. Not Doncaster.

She said the offer was lower than the price they paid when they bought it. Anyone know what that was?
pretty sure it was £245,000

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I just noticed on the Purplebricks site that the house has OIRO (offers in the region of) was it always that? I can't get over how teeny tiny her bedroom looks either.

Ginny

Can her mum n dad not buy her out of the house and just keep it themselves

ShellySausage

I looked at all the houses that went on the market on Saturday and used her criteria of separate rooms, lots of upstairs space etc. Found a 5 bed semi in Bessecar that fits the bill. Hardly a 'dream house' though, more ex council on a road of pensioner's bungalows!! Anyone else had a guess or is it just me who is bored lol
I think it may be that one aswell, although the street it is on is quite nice, most of Bessacarr is nice really so to a lot of people it could be a dream home.

Oh and most definitely not ex-council.

Last edited:

Lht30

Chatty Member
No clue! First post now has an edit by a mod saying about not to post addresses or Rightmove links. Maybe the bit about selling her house?
Maybe she reported it. We know she’s been following along...

One week down & no viewings yet. Woo woo or not it’s not looking that hopeful already. Some houses are having pre-viewings before the viewings & are sold before they hit Rightmove!

ItsEmmie

Also Ella is in year 10 which means in theory she has 2 years left at that school, she may well go to a different 6th form or college for year 12 and 13 so it makes more sense to be planning for milo!
I think Milo will end up at the same school as Ella, Mikhila went there (so did I but she’s a year or two older) and it’s split in upper or lower so it would probably be better for her to be on the other side for Milo. Ella will be at the upper school now and even on the other side it’s easier to get into town from where I think ‘the other side’ is compared to where she is now

JeepersPeepers

Did anyone watch the recent spending video? I was shocked with how much she spent in a month. Something like £700. I know she pays the childminder twice and a food shop twice a month out of that but it wasn’t extortionate amounts she spent on those things, it was mostly just stuff. That’s a LOT of money to spend in a month no?

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
Sorry in her latest vlog she’s complaining of having to work late, here’s a wild idea, when lee gets home from work go to your room and work, it’s not ideal but better than her bitching and moaning, plus she was at risk of radiancy in jan and should be thankful she’s even got a job during all this, I know she’s probably just trying to “keep things normal” but she didn’t once mention she was lucky to be working!
She did though, I remember her acknowledging on a few occasions that she realised she was in a lucky position and felt guilty complaining about how she felt on furlough.

EmJane86

VIP Member
I can’t see the house in right move anymore. Has anyone seen it marked as sold or do we reckon they’ve decided to give it up as a bad job and just take it off the market?

Tiffers

It won't be that 5 bed as the current owners have been there for 30 years and I thought she said it recently sold and has come on the market again. There's a 4 bed on Edward Road, Skellow which sold on 2018 and is more in her price range at £130k

Laqueen

I wonder if she thinks that presenting herself as an author and even better a style author will encourage one of her 100k followers to buy her house.
Maybe she wants to write another book and is trying to make it happen

Makes me laugh, who on earth would buy a style book from her? She keeps advertising it on insta. She has no style at all. Seems desperate for money.
But she has admitted that the book is not a moneymaker in any way.

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
No vlog today guys. No viewings means that the moving content has become stale already, not sure she will be in the new house before Christmas at this rate, who’d have thought.

I often think she thinks she is younger than she really is! Watching Netflix all day, lying in bed all day, not eating fruit or veg, constant downing of energy drinks- I don’t think those are the habits of a 30 something with 2 kids. How can she lie in bed all day with a relatively young child? Also when she got her hair done, it looked almost identical to Ella’s, I’d be mortified if my Mum copied me at that age. No wonder Ella doesn’t want to be in the vlogs anymore, it must be so embarrassing for her. I would never want my friends to find out my Mum made so-called lifestyle videos on YouTube.

Not to fangirl but despite the ridiculous posing on her latest Insta post I did think her outfit looked nice, I really like her polka dot skirt & it was nice to see her out of her dirty sweatshirts for a change!
I agree, the outfit with the polka dot skirt was the nicest outfit she’s worn in a long long time!