Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Was that where she was taking about her work stuff in milios bedroom and him having the second biggest bedroom? I feel like I’ve missed something I had it on in the background whilst tidying yesterday so I may have completely missed it 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
No she was talking about her room and said something like you’re going to make me lose my mind girl :cry:

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I think she's said that she'll do the giveaway once she gets the plaque thing from youtube. I don't understand though, the giveaway was supposed to be when she reached 100k and she has. Has she even announced the winner of the urban decay palette yet? It was supposed to be days ago.
You don’t even automatically get the plaque any more do you 🤨

EmJane86

VIP Member
I don’t feel flat pack furniture left behind is a selling point. And don’t get why the shed would be the lead picture, can only assume an over sight. I feel like updating it every couple of days is a terrible move. Why would you not proof read everything’s and make sure your happy with it before listing it the first time. You’ve already lost the people who saw it first time with pool on the wrecked grass, being professional first time, one of them might have rang. Floor plan still wrong. Is Purple Bricks that bad or do you literally have to do it all yourself and she’s made a hash of it?
I know she mentioned in a vlog that she uploaded all of the photos and she had to wait for them to be approved. I’m assuming she could do the same with the listing text.
Either way, it doesn’t sound great does it 😂

Whale-ie

She looked really dated I agree, the red top and that long hair 🙈 She looked like a 80s/90s wannabe pop star thinking she’s rich and famous posing in a music video 😂
Could someone please post a screenshot, I don't want to give her the views but am getting curious now

Andjello

Chatty Member
I'd never heard this?

I randomnly watched a bit of on old vlog that YouTube recommnded to me (Milo was maybe 4) and she mentioned Lee's dad coming by so I assumed they were fairly local.
I'm pretty sure they're from Ireland so they visit once a year and because of lockdown there's no visits. She made a whole thing about it when she got married and became a McDaid