Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
The fact she has self employed work as well as the part time job will go in her favour a big way, and combined with Lee who sounds like he has a reasonably stable job with what we can only assume has reasonable pay (someone is funding the Disney trips and he has a flash car) they may well be fine for a mortgage.

Lola123

VIP Member
I just noticed on the Purplebricks site that the house has OIRO (offers in the region of) was it always that? I can't get over how teeny tiny her bedroom looks either.
Yes :)

she’s also changed the pics of her parents bedroom! She’s made the bed and moved the kalak unit to the other side of the same wall 😂😂 the listing still doesn’t make sense, particularly where it talks about the place it occupys

50sGirl

VIP Member
New pictures online! Where has the pool gone?!
I think she said in a vlog that she has some photos from before they installed the pool, so I should imagine she’s using those.
No pic of the front of the house now either.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She doesn't even seem to mind that viewers are looking it up. Someone commented on the latest vlog saying they found the listing by chance (yeah right) and Mikhila commented back talking about the pictures.

Mememememe

It really shocked me. And to be honest, how can she afford it? I know I couldnt. I’m a part time (3 days a week) teacher & bring home around only a fraction more than what she spends after bills. It’s a bit depressing that I’ve been teaching almost 13 years & couldn’t afford some of the luxuries she does having a fairly simple part time job. She’s said before she makes little money from YouTube. How does she have such high outgoings and not use her overdraft or credit cards? Apple Music definitely isn’t essential spending!

I’m just so surprised she spends £65 a week on food yet buys so many takeaways and snacks! Just that alone was almost £100 easily. And forgetting to cancel her Fabletics? I’m not surprised at all but personally I think most people would set a reminder to cancel. I guess fools like her are now they make their money I suppose. She spends like a teenager.

Would love to know what she bought her mum for £75.
She will be back In debt soon enough 😔

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Another dig at Ella in today’s vlog yet the video before was all about how amazing milo is!
Was that where she was taking about her work stuff in milios bedroom and him having the second biggest bedroom? I feel like I’ve missed something I had it on in the background whilst tidying yesterday so I may have completely missed it 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Her hair just needs a decent cut. Looking back at older videos, where her hair was shorter it looked so much better, I don’t know what her obsession is which it being this length.
Because she wants hair like Connie Briton 🙄

50sGirl

VIP Member
Yes :)

she’s also changed the pics of her parents bedroom! She’s made the bed and moved the kalak unit to the other side of the same wall 😂😂 the listing still doesn’t make sense, particularly where it talks about the place it occupys
Also, previously there was nothing on top of the drawers and bedside units in her parents room. There is now.
Also in the kitchen - in one photo (Pic 4) there are utensils hanging on both racks, a microwave and a Kitchen Aid, in another photo (pic 2) the microwave and Kitchen Aid have gone and only one rack has utensils on it!

It’s like playing spot the difference!

Lola123

VIP Member
So I’ve watched the vlog and I think lee put his foot down and said they needed to sell, she said she has no control over them moving as a 4 for the first time in years....

GGGGG

The floor plan has been changed! Apologies if I am being silly but, isn't it still wrong?
I would be so annoyed if I was her, she seems to have put a looot of work into this listing.