Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lht30

Chatty Member
I paid the £3 to look at the Land Registry. And well, more fool me, the house is in her name only. No mention of her parents whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I'm shocked honestly about just how depressing the house feels. there is absolutely no warmth or 'coziness' to the house at all. Mikhallax said that that's what she wanted when walking into a house to buy so why not recreate that for your viewers?

Id also like it noted how disgusted I am that the 'bedroom reno' Ella got for her birthday was not only an awful gift but the fact that one of the 'gifts' - the rug - is now in Mikhallax and Lee's room while Ella has the ex-living room rug in hers which is the farthest thing from a 'teenage vibe'.

How are her parents away so much during a pandemic?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I was doing a quiz earlier and ended up winning it because the last question was "which brand sell a piece of furniture called a kallax". I'd never have known if it wasn't for this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She's announced the winner on her stories and claims she had no idea that people were waiting on her to announce it. Then why has she deleted multiple messages over the past couple of weeks?

Reactions: 19

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
The way she’s apparently debt free now but she definitely wasn’t 5 yrs ago! But the mortgage for 75% of the house value was ONLY in her name? Huh? But she’s the one with debt abs she’s the one with a 3 days a week job and she’s also the one who even now thinks she can’t get approved for a mortgage due to her CONSTANTLY being the victim of identity fraud! I smell a giant rat!!!

Reactions: 18

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Miss Budget Beauty #3 : No house by Halloween, parents nowhere to be seen, hair is still a state, brown jumper on her dinner date

• Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I always imagine Lee on his drive home from work wondering what the layout of the living room will be when he gets there, and asking himself the big question, will she be in the grey jumper or the brown.

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
After that live, no wonder her parents want to escape her ASAP. Everything was their fault. Also she said couldn’t use the garden because their parents looked out on it from their room. So they are living in a shared house where they can’t even look at each other. 😑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I'm shocked honestly about just how depressing the house feels. there is absolutely no warmth or 'coziness' to the house at all. Mikhallax said that that's what she wanted when walking into a house to buy so why not recreate that for your viewers?

Id also like it noted how disgusted I am that the 'bedroom reno' Ella got for her birthday was not only an awful gift but the fact that one of the 'gifts' - the rug - is now in Mikhallax and Lee's room while Ella has the ex-living room rug in hers which is the farthest thing from a 'teenage vibe'.

How are her parents away so much during a pandemic?
How has no-one come up with that name for her before now? It’s genius and so funny 😂😂😂
Mihkallax 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Well there's my answer - I politely asked when she's going to announce the winner of the giveaway under her most recent Instagram pic, and she's deleted the comment! Wtf?

• Wow
  • Angry

Mushy

The law of attraction, appears to work very very well in terms of yawns. Yawn a lot, become the yawn, visualise the yawn, don't edit the yawns away, no! Leave them in, let the yawns come and let them go. Yawn deeply. Tomorrow you will have an abundance of yawns.

• Haha

bluemoon20

I don't think she'd move as far out as Skellow, Bessacarr is definitely the better area and closer to Taco Bell.

• Haha