Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosebunny

She's done the whole "I need you to know because you don't seem to" response before and it sounds so patronising :rolleyes:

Interesting that she said she's completely debt free now. But you guys, she has funds spare to buy a handbag now moving it's happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lht30

Chatty Member
Just saw in her Stories that she is definitely looking at the house I suspected on the old thread. A quick reference on the floor plans....

How is she going to afford that and pay off her parents without getting a new mortgage?
Yes you are right. I also notice how she has taken that story down now.
I really believe there is no mortgage. She has said in a video that the developer purchased their parent’s previous property & I wouldn’t be surprised if it was part ex & they agreed to let MBB & co live with them to save a deposit to move on into her own place down the line.

Honestly if that was my daughter with 2 kids & needed to live with me to get on the property ladder I wouldn’t be adverse, but I would expect her to actually save money & I would expect their share of the ultility bills.

The only thing this doesn’t explain is why she is desperate to sell. But, maybe that is an act for content-selling houses brings in viewers & actually her parents are selling up & downsizing.

Having no mortgage yet explains why she has become obsessed with budgeting videos, what I spent this month & she keeps saying a 15% deposit will be a stretch for them. If you have a mortgage, why does that matter as surely you invest as much equity as possible into the next place.

Finally no mortgage lender would have 2 mortgages on one property or a mortgage where someone else has a share in the property, it doesn’t exist. It MBB didn’t keep up her mortgage payments then the lender has no way of recouperating those lost costs by selling the house why only technically is only half MBB’s.

She will end up renting. Blatantly she hasn’t saved enough money living with her parents, getting a mortgage in these times is really difficult-she’s said she doesn’t have great credit, has been victim to identity theft AND has been on furlough. No real sensible purchaser goes to buy a house when your history looks like that.

I must say her shorter nails in her latest boots haul are so much better! I couldn’t bare those creepy long nails and the way she throws her fingers around 😬

LellsBells

VIP Member
The yawning is so irritating!!!
Instead of turning the camera on, yawning then apologising she could just yawn before turning the camera on or edit them out 🙄

CandyPink99

If the car parking doesn’t bother them then they have made the best decision for them. Half the time Ella isn’t even there so for 3 people that will feel like a huge house, she could even have the small bedroom as an office so she feels like she has a proper work space. I hope they let Ella have the room with the en-suite .

Also, I thought all though too long still hair actually looked a nice colour in her live today x
Of course Ella wont get the en suite, Mikhila will use the fact Ella isn't their full time and will shove her in the box room no doubt

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Being a paren’t is amazing if you don’t resent your kids for stopping you living a life like a Hollywood megastar like ‘marissa cooper’

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
No one would ever believe the bags she carries are genuine when she wears it dressed like this!

I felt a bit sorry for Ella in her video today, maybe she wanted some bits from TK Maxx, the acrylic storage for example but MBB is too tight to buy it for her or loan her £12.99. Any makeup or skincare she uses she has to ‘hide’ from ‘the teenager’. I get that it’s annoying when the kids raid your stuff but that’s just part of growing up!
Having a mum who's really into beauty etc and gets sent LOADS of freebies, you'd think Ella would get treated to little things like that storage set or given some of the samples/freebies her mum gets sent. Maybe she does but it doesn't come across like that to viewers when Khila is always 'hiding' skincare and makeup from her daughter all the time.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I remember this. She kept going on about how she wasn't worried in the slightest because she didn't care if she gets it. It's always just about how things affect her.
Then went on to buy 600 toilet rolls and used them as furniture in her right move listing

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
This is why she is up to her eyeballs in debt. She hasn’t saved a dime. She’s fooling nobody!

Because she didn’t. Someone must be able to find it out on the land registry or something but she is 100% living on reduced rent with her parents with the idea they’d save a deposit. The mortgage must be in her parents name. No bank will lend 2 ways on one house and she no way earns enough to afford a mortgage on that house, even 75% of it on her wage. Just no way. She is lying. Also, why February? They moved before Christmas, surely any movement on that mortgage will happen this side of Christmas🤷‍♀️.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s her parents house, which they now have sold and Mhikalax and family are being forced to move. Or if her parents have sold it to her at mates rates.
tempted to pay the three quid to view the land registry 😂

• Haha

Lht30

Chatty Member
She doesn’t come across as overly maternal. Like others have said she doesn’t ever spend time with Ella or Milo unless it’s at Meadow Hall. As far as I’m aware they live off Taco Bell & Alfredo pasta. Holidays are more shopping. She lies in bed all day on a Sunday, not sure why she bothered having kids to be honest.

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
We know she talks about everything she does right? So when she doesn’t talk about something we must assume she doesn’t do them.
Some of the things she doesn’t do, that are so “adult mum wife” things I don’t get how she gets away with •not• doing them:

She doesn’t do the food shopping - like a full on weekly shop.. If she did she would show the food haul OR talk about having just done it.
She doesn’t clean the house, if she did she would mention it, and I’ve never heard her mention she’s just cleaned. Ever!

She never mentions walking the dog- EVER.Or buying dogfood for it or taking it to the vets!

She doesn’t do laundry? Because she’s never ever mentioned doing it, it’s like her life is devoid of normal mum tasks! I KNOW if she did the washing she would moan at how much Ella throws in the washing basket (typical teenage girl).

I don’t think she irons uniform or even buys uniforms?

She rarely cooks!!

PLEASE SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW LEE MANAGES TO WORK FULL TIME AND DO ALL OF THE ABOVE THINGS?

HOW??

• Heart
  • Sad

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Still for sale, price hasn’t changed and it’s been up a month now. But she can’t wait for Halloween in her new house

• Haha
  • Wow

PNgirl

I get loving to travel but I am wincing a little because she must have done 6ish US trips while they have lived there plus a holiday she didn't like in Spain. If she had even cut those by 50% then she could have had another 10k.

Toe

I really do think she would feel better if she had a wash, her hair is so greasy it’s disgusting. It’s like she doesn’t know about personal hygiene. I wouldn’t let anyone see me in a state like that, yet she thinks nothing of doing a YouTube vid like it!
The yawning is so annoying, it looks like she’s doing it on purpose now. It just adds to the dirty slob look she has going on.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She’s doing a live now about the house sale !

Oh dear it fell through. (Due to the parking situation)

She says they'll be buying her parents out in February.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ShellySausage

I always consider around £500pp for flights to the USA to be a good deal, for reference (although NYC tends to run a bit cheaper, especially in Jan/Feb). No idea how much she spends on accomodation, but Disney World tickets are never cheap.
We have been to Florida a fair few times and it isn’t cheap, that being said I’m not trying to move home, but really for a family of four in school holidays your looking at about £3k for flights, £2k for accommodation (we usually stay in a villa) £1600 for Disney tickets and about £2k spending money, it’s definitely not a cheap holiday and not something we could afford to do multiple times a year. She’s trying to live a ten bob millionaire lifestyle but not quite pulling it off!