Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
A couple with young family especially a baby or toddler would find the parking situation totally off putting. People want to be able to pack the pram, baby essentials etc straight into the car, not lug it half way across the estate first!

Reactions: 11

Lht30

Chatty Member
I don’t get the designer bag fascination when you live in oversized fruit of loom style jumpers and unwashed hair. Spend the money on a decent hairdresser & a bottle of shampoo!
No one would ever believe the bags she carries are genuine when she wears it dressed like this!

I felt a bit sorry for Ella in her video today, maybe she wanted some bits from TK Maxx, the acrylic storage for example but MBB is too tight to buy it for her or loan her £12.99. Any makeup or skincare she uses she has to ‘hide’ from ‘the teenager’. I get that it’s annoying when the kids raid your stuff but that’s just part of growing up!

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
Her living room is a mess omg! Just things along the walls all the way around the entire room! It looks sooo bad! And then that makeshift desk crammed in the corner - it’s just a mess tbh 😳
It looks like a students flat (no offence to any students that may be on here) but like you know someone who lives with their mates and doesn’t want to invest in expensive things because it’s not permanent🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t get the obsession with the KALLAX, I mean I know they come in handy for storage but it’s not lounge furniture is it?!

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
But she’s still not 40 she’s 35 😂 if you go through life thinking someone is 5 years older than they are that’s a bit daft. Fair enough if she was 38/39 that’s nearly 40.

I meant to add, I do agree she should have her life together more. I’m the same age I have a kid I spend my weekend doing uniform, food shop, cleaning, spending time together. Not locked in my bedroom and leaving everything to my husband. I think she follows people her age who don’t have kids and thinks she should be able to do the same as them.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lht30

Chatty Member
She has been reading here again and has had a dIg on her insta stories at comments about her yawning, She says the comments are under her vlogs but there are only 2 jokey comments about yawning going back over about 7 vlogs and one person has said “How many yawns?”
She is all over Tattle! I think we should get some credit if she sells her house, we’ve worked harder than Purple Bricks.

• Haha
  • Wow

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
She moved round the living room again and has a Kallax-hack for us!
She’s got to be winding us up now!
318A144E-F1E7-4E3A-9E05-DCF173C9026F.jpeg

Her living room is more cluttered than a junk yard!
0C8FC9D5-FB5C-4939-BA37-3B67423B954A.jpeg
F5B18694-DF24-4259-AD87-0C0204DEEAD4.jpeg
661BDA59-D6AA-4F27-8375-98F15E60151A.jpeg
66218BF3-CBCC-4C75-A896-AA11A4AE86B0.jpeg
BC78E122-F16D-409B-90DA-E97274480896.jpeg
2F0B03D2-8A86-47F5-851C-174DC21F4320.jpeg
05F0B2BD-E8A4-4185-82B2-C894C640D4ED.jpeg
339DCC98-A9CC-42CE-B9E3-DA55D0BEB9C7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

EmJane86

VIP Member
Her colourist is absolutely shocking Lol
Or she hates her?
You see, I’m not sure if it’s the hairdresser that’s shit or is it because Khila sends her 150 pictures of blonde hair she like that are all totally different?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can you imagine the conversation in the salon? I’d hate to do her hair! I also feel bad for the poor woman that does her hair because she constantly tags her in social media posts and everyone who follows Khila thinks her hair looks terrible!
She still needs another 6 inch of that length, it looks awful!

Reactions: 10

lexiloo

VIP Member
The randomly placed mirrors above her bed give me anxiety and the "bar" looks like a dodgy benidorm pub in the 80's

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Why’s she bought a Cricuit?! 😂
Because she will buy lots of random junk for the next two years to replace the fact she cant leave the house she hates. She has to have a new obsession to replace the move with. What is the betting she is going to start her own shop selling ikea furniture shaped stickers for peoples planners

EmJane86

VIP Member
The thing is, they could buy a brand new house the same as hers for less so why does she think it’ll sell for the price they’re asking?! I’ve just seen the mood board she’s posted on Instagram for new house inspo and guess what?...the f**king Kallax is on it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
Talking about using dry shampoo for a special occasion, just wash your hair, cut it and it won’t take as long to dry, she legit is making her hair oilier by using dry shampoo!
Also claims it has no white residue yet for the video it’s like she’s got grey roots that have grown out 😂😂

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She has now deleted 3 different comments from me that I've left with different usernames (one insta and one on each YouTube channel). It was a simple comment saying "hi mikhila just wondering when you'll be announcing the winners of the 2 giveaways". I'm actually really disappointed in her.

• Wow

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t sell cars, especially because lees is likely a company car so isn’t theirs. But her handbags would be a good start, not like she’s going anywhere at the moment and they don’t suit her style. She’s always dressed like she rolled out of bed.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I’ve never heard them as base boards before 😂 but again maybe it’s an American thing she’s picked up
It's an American term :rolleyes: Honestly there's no point in her using all these terms with UK estate agents etc because we do not use them here. She's in a weird fantasy world.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
OMG I’m howling, start of her new come shop with me, “we’ve come to the Trafford centre, it’s not super close but it’s nice to get out and do something different” 😂😂😂 how is going to another primark in a different city any different to her usual routine

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
Talking about using dry shampoo for a special occasion, just wash your hair, cut it and it won’t take as long to dry, she legit is making her hair oilier by using dry shampoo!
Also claims it has no white residue yet for the video it’s like she’s got grey roots that have grown out 😂😂
😂 i thought the exact same thing... like no Khila, don’t save your expensive dry shampoo for best. Just wash your f**king hair, it’s basic hygiene.