Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
The trouble with her house is that you can buy a new build house anywhere that looks like her house, there is nothing outstanding about her house compared to ANY other detached, 4-bed detached new-build house in Doncaster. This is no disrespect to any new-build owners but the pull of them is that they are beautiful and everything is done for you. Older houses are worth more money because they come with unique, original features that people want.

Mikhallax was never going to get the full price and I think this has been a creeping realisation and she's going down the route of buying her parents out rather than settle for something smaller that she deems not good enough to compete with the fancy friend.

Something has gone on with the parents but it was convenient for her and Lee to use them for their deposit and now I feel as though she's thrown them under the bus for a pipedream.

Reactions: 9

Vixen88

VIP Member
What a car crash that house listing has been. I’d agree with her the first photos were grainy, like many on Rightmove are. The ones she’s replaced are better. The floor plan has been changed twice and is still the mirror of her layout. The text is awful, very vague. Two of the same sentences about the pool/new turf and the pool is no longer pictured. I feel like if I was looking at houses and saw the first listing, I wouldn’t go back and reconsider it with new pics.
Purple Bricks seem terrible, who’s proof reading and checking anything?
Can’t get over the toilet paper in the kallax, Christ! Chuck them out of sight for the pictures!

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
🙈 she’s got another hair appointment next week! Gonna go slightly blonder so she can tone it peach?!
It’s not just me that doesn’t understand her is it?
Why keep messing about with the colour and paying for hair appointments when you can’t even be arsed to wash it 🙄

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m so surprised she seems to have saved 0 money, like I know she spends a lot, but Jesus how can you have not saved enough?

Delia Smith

VIP Member
An old vlog popped up (from 2015) and I watched a bit of it.
Well nothing much has changed in 5 whole years except her hair !
She was watching vampire diaries, eating Dominos for lunch and Lee was getting KFC for their tea. She was sorting out her drawers full of makeup and shoes....The only difference was her accent, blonde bob and the fact she mentioned they were going to her parents at the weekend.

Lola123

VIP Member
I think, unfortunately, the market is very hot right now so if it hasn't sold after a month or then it may be time to consider the price. Houses sell quickly (in normal house market conditions) when they are priced reasonably. She will have paid well over the odds for a new build in the first place so it is unlikely to have actually increased in value in the time she has lived there.

I really think the biggest issue with the house is there is no easy parking which is essential for a family house. Some new build estates are notorious for difficulties in parking and her house is otherwise perfect as a family house.

I think if she prices it properly it will sell quickly in this market.
She would be able to do this if she had saved enough money up, the problem is she’s been spunking all her money up the walls from the early years and now her parents want their share back she’s up shit creek

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Well maybe the parents quite rightly said she doesn't do anything with the kids and Milo was stuck inside the whole of lockdown. Maybe they tried to give her a bit of advice, and she's went off the handle because she can't take criticism. I know other people should keep out of someone's parenting decisions for the most part but if you actually live there too and see a major problem you're probably going to say something.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I honestly think she would feel so much better if she cut right back on the energy drinks, got over the initial caffeine withdrawal and ate less greasy food. She also doesn't seem to exercise either? She might not even need therapy if she sorted all that out first and got back into yoga or something. Her personality is 100mph anyway so anything artificial that's adding to the hyperactivity will cause her to burn out eventually.

Lht30

Chatty Member
Honestly her hair in those pictures doesn’t look like she has had any sort of colour added. In the latest vlog she is sharing pictures of all these celebs with long hair, the difference being I’m sure Ashley Olsen finds the effort to at least wash her hair in the week (or at least have someone to do it for her more like!)

I don’t even think MBB knows what she wants anymore, how long until the hairdresser gets the blame again?
Also she said that her hairdresser is very affordable, which explains a lot. No shade but hairdressing is a skill and stylists/colourists are priced accordingly. Maybe she needs to just pay a bit more for a decent cut and colour, rather than tagging along to the salon her BFF uses, just because it works for Caz doesn’t mean it’s going to for her, she said herself that her hairdresser does extensions day in day out & Caz has those, maybe that’s just her thing.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
The way she’s apparently debt free now but she definitely wasn’t 5 yrs ago! But the mortgage for 75% of the house value was ONLY in her name? Huh? But she’s the one with debt abs she’s the one with a 3 days a week job and she’s also the one who even now thinks she can’t get approved for a mortgage due to her CONSTANTLY being the victim of identity fraud! I smell a giant rat!!!
Exactly. This is the one bit that doesn't make sense to me. How on earth she got a mortgage by herself for that house I'll never know.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I've never in my life seen a house listing changed so many times in the space of a week. She needs to calm down and have a long think.

She thinks the wardrobe and the shed are unique selling points but they aren't! No one will want her dad's stinky bar. He smokes so it probably smells bad and it looks like a hoarders dream. Plus she's now hiding the fact that the entire garden has been destroyed by that monstrosity of a pool, which she also thought people would want! Why would anyone want a pool going into autumn and winter? She's giving me second hand anxiety with all this.

• Haha

Laqueen

I think the room does look better without the bank of kallax units- it gives the room some depth. But the desk area is mad and the room is still a collection of random stuff. The blankets also look messy.

EmJane86

VIP Member
Anyone know why Lee isn’t on the mortgage? Or that he definitely isn’t?
She’s actually said it in a few vlogs that lee isn’t on the mortgage. She didn’t say why or anything though. She always seems to make a point that they have separate money and that works for them. Probably because she’s absolutely shit with money and up to her eyes in debt from buying expensive make up and handbags.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Leeds and the Trafford Centre do not equate to New York and Vegas! Can’t she just accept she’s not American.

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I'm confused. Surely it takes more effort to lie about a giveaway because now she has to delete and dodge comments when she could have just sent the palette.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Dunno why she'd even bother sending it to Emma, she said she only liked the green one in the palette, and wouldn't wear the others.

The Christmas giveaway was clearly only to get people to subscribe because her original aim was to reach 100k subscribers by Christmas day. She was obsessed, and it didn't happen.

I feel oddly let down by it. She was one of the few people that didn't ever seem sneaky on YouTube and despite her many faults she's always seemed honest. Guess not.
Ive always has iffy mean girl vibes from her. Shes the type to use people as stepping stones to get what she thinks shes owed. She got emotional over that piece of plastic, but doesn’t ever show that kind of emotion over important stuff like kids or her parents