Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmJane86

VIP Member
Right, let’s be having you. Who’s arranged to view her house 😂
The poor bugger has had to paint and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
I thought she’d cut 20 cm off her hair and it looks so nice! Then I realise she hasn’t but REALLY should, as the length the hair •looks• in this pic is WAY more flattering then the way too long length it is now!

8EC2F21F-62F6-4B26-9D57-A7665DAC8A94.jpeg

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I don’t get the designer bag fascination when you live in oversized fruit of loom style jumpers and unwashed hair. Spend the money on a decent hairdresser & a bottle of shampoo!

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I think she’s now moved over to customer service, she seemed to mention she was doing some training in it? I don’t know if that’s standard across where she works
Oh god, can you imagine her in customer service? "You might want to think about what you're saying as I think you're unhappy about something else and taking it out on me."

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
lost.png

Comments off ? hahaha

Why should 35 be a magical year for her ? and more to the point why would anyone even think that ?(from being a child)

Hair is peach, sweatshirt is grey, fingers are splayed, same sh!t different day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She never says anything nice about ella it’s always derogatory digs about her like the milk in her vlog, then her stealing things and today mocking that she can’t afford £13. I know it’s rocket science but maybe treat your daughter seeing as her ‘present’ room makeover was a joke

• Sad

Delia Smith

VIP Member
mod edit: do not post addresses or rightmove details here, report if someone breaks this rule and they will be removed.

Ok here goes! Had to change the title slightly.

Keep tattling folks!

Recap
Apart from still thinking she's American as usual and being typically manic and hyper we have:
Mikhila suddenly announced in July she was selling her house and believes she will be in her new house by Christmas 'watching Christmas movies'
We aren't sure what her parents think of this as they all live together but apparently the parents will move in with her brother and we get vibes they are not too pleased with being rushed out of their house.
Photos of the house clearly rushed with giant eyesore olympic sized paddling pool in back garden included in the extortionate asking price
Mikhila shared 345679549 photos of 'hair inspo' on instagram and ended up with a discoloured orangey bronze mess after 2 x 6 hour hair bleaching appointments.
Her hairdresser is currently in hiding*
She's been using the term 'woo woo' a lot and seems to be caught up in a new obsession with law of attraction/the secret for some unknown reason.

*this is just a guess

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

rosebunny

We've now upgraded our optimism from imagining "Christmas movies in the new house" to imagining "Halloween decor in the new house" apparently :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I watched her tk max video and she spent £10 on 2 candles for herself but wouldn’t get Ella the makeup storage, I’d buy my child something over myself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I'm just so shocked that Mikhallax not burning an incense stick hasn't ensured the quick sale of her poorly-arranged, overpriced house...

In all seriousness, I really do think that she is suffering tremendously mentally because of the living situation and I feel for her because other than being materialistic to a fault, she isn't malicious or fake like other YTers. In the vlogs at her friends' house, she is barely keeping the all-consuming envy from her voice and I think that is a key factor in her depression.

• Heart

EmJane86

VIP Member
So...she’s bought a pink temporary colour for her hair because it will give her the warm tones she wants when it starts to fade 🤔
Did we not have a whole drama surrounding the warm tones in her hair and she bought an industrial size bottle of BLUE shampoo to make it cool toned?! Plus a whole video dedicated to blonde hair care...cool toned blonde hair care 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
So am i right in thinking her mum n dad put up enough for a big deposit so she could get a mortgage? It was supposed to have been saved and paid back by now? But she doesnt have enough saved up. Id be selling everything i own to get the money back to them.car and handbags would be a good start
Yeah I could understand why her parents would be annoyed. They bought that house to give them opportunity to save up for their own house and they frittered money away every year on transatlantic holidays and other materialistic crap.

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
I’ve never sold a house, but wonder if Right Move keep track of the number of views that a property has. She’ll be thinking there’s 100s of people interested, but it’s just all us having a stalk!

• Haha

EmJane86

VIP Member
I don’t get why she hasn’t sold quite a few of them, she barely uses a lot of them, why not try and sell them, even for something, just put it in the we need to buy a house fund
Some of those bags she has are worth a fortune! I know that some of them will be worth more now, second hand than what they will cost brand new. I actually don’t understand why she’s so bothered about designer bags and purses when she dresses like a tramp most of the time and looks like she needs a good wash. People probably see them and think it’s fake anyway 😂

Last edited:

JeepersPeepers

I’m wondering if she’s depressed just now being tired all the time, not being bothered with anything including her appearance, always feeling down in her vlogs. I mean it’s absolutely understandable in the current situation and I’m definitely not judging, I’ve been there many times. I guess the difference is I don’t put it on the internet for the world to see.
Anyway, whatever’s going on I hope she gets some help because I think it could genuinely make such a difference to her.

• Heart