Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants hair (and a life) like her best friend Caz so why doesn’t she just tell them that?! They go to that same hairdresser ffs.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much love and affection mylo gets? I watched a video of hers from 2014 vlogmas as it came up in recommended and she was so maternal and sweet with him. I just cant get over it’s the same woman? I really hope lee shows him love as it breaks my heart that, that little boy will grow up knowing his mother would rather lock (literal lock - they have a lock on her door) herself in her room wearing skimpy satin lingerie watching teen series and playing sims than be a mother figure. She resents not being ‘free’ like Charl and caz.

I couldn’t imagine not wanting to interact with my kids, sure they drive me mad but you put your kids happiness and well-being first as they’re your kids. Not an inconvenience mikallax.
It’s like she’s reverted back to being a teenager as they live with her parents 😂

Reactions: 5
So is reality actually sinking in about the house offer, she needs to get a grip, haven’t put hello fresh into the fridge... it’s piss easy, comes in bags and one bigger bag for the cool stuff.....

She honestly needs to accept that she is an adult

Also Ella is in year 10 which means in theory she has 2 years left at that school, she may well go to a different 6th form or college for year 12 and 13 so it makes more sense to be planning for milo!
I think Milo will end up at the same school as Ella, Mikhila went there (so did I but she’s a year or two older) and it’s split in upper or lower so it would probably be better for her to be on the other side for Milo. Ella will be at the upper school now and even on the other side it’s easier to get into town from where I think ‘the other side’ is compared to where she is now

She is nearly 40 its laughable how much of a teenager she thinks she is. Getting her hair and nails done as - in her words - are the areas of her life that she can control? Its like shes going backwards instead of growing up.

She looks a royal mess!

Shes been so lazy her entire life. Yeah okay she had a kid from young but could she have not like done well for her self? Like she hasnt climbed a career ladder or anything. I dont think everyone has to do this to get the most out of their life but she wants to live lavish but doesnt want to work hard to afford the cost? I just see her life as one big sleep in... having children isnt an excuse unless you are a parent who devotes their life to their children except she doesnt. Really dont understand her

Reactions: 3
Shes been so lazy her entire life. Yeah okay she had a kid from young but could she have not like done well for her self? Like she hasnt climbed a career ladder or anything. I dont think everyone has to do this to get the most out of their life but she wants to live lavish but doesnt want to work hard to afford the cost? I just see her life as one big sleep in... having children isnt an excuse unless you are a parent who devotes their life to their children except she doesnt. Really dont understand her
The way she talks about having Ella young youd think she was pregnant at 14

Reactions: 6
She seems to think she's above the chav she actually is. Might sound harsh but it's especially obvious when you watch her really old videos. The Jones est 1986 tattoo on her wrist says it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But she’s still not 40 she’s 35 😂 if you go through life thinking someone is 5 years older than they are that’s a bit daft. Fair enough if she was 38/39 that’s nearly 40.

I meant to add, I do agree she should have her life together more. I’m the same age I have a kid I spend my weekend doing uniform, food shop, cleaning, spending time together. Not locked in my bedroom and leaving everything to my husband. I think she follows people her age who don’t have kids and thinks she should be able to do the same as them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They must have accepted a counter offer? SHE'LL BE IN HER NEW HOME BY HALLOWEEN

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'd said they were going to just leave it now for a while, maybe she set it as sold as a way of taking it off? Who knows!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.