Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder if she has any true friends that will listen to her if she feels she can only offload on you tube. She isnt doing the Sunday lives she promised either. Have a bath with some fancy oils, have a face mask and hair mask, have a pedicure and drink some water itll instantly makes you feel better.
There is no excuse for her not to wash. If she can whip her living room furniture round every other day she can have two minutes with some soap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m disabled and I manage to wash daily and my hair gets washed twice a week my hairs normal so it doesn’t need washed every day I watch her vlogs and think I get so much more done in a day than you do and it takes me twice as long yet I still do it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly !! 👏🏻 I suspect she’s struggling with her mental health; that’s usually a sure tell tale sign something is wrong there, when you stop caring about your own hygiene and appearance!

Why’s she posting so many pictures of this beautiful actress/ model on her IG story - with zero explanation of why she’s posting the pics?
It’s not that hard writing “hair inspo” on the pics - if that’s the reason she’s posting them 😏

Reactions: 4
I'm getting some real depression vibes from her, it's very similar to how I am when I'm on a low. Feeling better when depressed is unfortunately not as simple as having a wash and putting on a face mask, although showering is a small step in the right direction (but for me at least it usually happens when I'm already on the up).

There's no excuse for her vile nails though, they are so tacky and do not match the rest of her "style" (even accounting for when she's make an effort).

Reactions: 7
Exactly !! 👏🏻 I suspect she’s struggling with her mental health; that’s usually a sure tell tale sign something is wrong there, when you stop caring about your own hygiene and appearance!

Why’s she posting so many pictures of this beautiful actress/ model on her IG story - with zero explanation of why she’s posting the pics?
It’s not that hard writing “hair inspo” on the pics - if that’s the reason she’s posting them 😏
She can have all the hair inspo she likes but if she wont wash it what is even the point? She blamed not styling it on the summer heat but she cant use that excuse now! Look how many compliments she got on insta when she posted that photo of her in the white top with curly hair! No point having long hair to do nothing with it!

Reactions: 6
I think the way she dresses is just the way she is. In just the last few months she has really lost her way & I wonder if that coincides with when the relationship with her parents got heated?

Maybe the washing machine was taken by her parents? Only excuse I can think of to still be wearing that disgusting old thing.

Also, I can’t believe she doesn’t even clear up the kitchen at the end of the day. She lives like a student, her poor parents.

That second viewing did result in an offer but as you’d expect much lower than they’re asking

I think she thinks she looks good in those jumpers. She did say how much she loves wearing them early in lockdown. Now it’s colder theyve replaced the Ck peach crop top that didn’t fit. thing is on camera they look dreadful and when she wears them every single vlog coupled with the greasy hair it’s hard to tell if she’s depressed or being a slob.

She said the offer was lower than the price they paid when they bought it. Anyone know what that was?

Reactions: 5
That second viewing did result in an offer but as you’d expect much lower than they’re asking
I knew it would happen. Some new builds lose value especially when they’re over priced to staff with which I think hers was for the area.Where I live in Manchester that kind of house would cost £300k which I think is expensive but you’ve got a bit city on your doorstep. Not Doncaster.

She said the offer was lower than the price they paid when they bought it. Anyone know what that was?
pretty sure it was £245,000

Reactions: 1
The thing is, they could buy a brand new house the same as hers for less so why does she think it’ll sell for the price they’re asking?! I’ve just seen the mood board she’s posted on Instagram for new house inspo and guess what?...the f**king Kallax is on it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I didn’t realise she’d worn the diarrhea sweatshirt to go for lunch with her friend ! Teamed with her Chanel mini :oops::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was desperate to comment that is this proof your manifesting "woo, woo" bull doesn't work. The fact the people offered lowered than the price they paid 4 years ago is hilarious 😂😂

The thing is, they could buy a brand new house the same as hers for less so why does she think it’ll sell for the price they’re asking?! I’ve just seen the mood board she’s posted on Instagram for new house inspo and guess what?...the f**king Kallax is on it 😂
That’s what I don’t understand about buying a house that’s only 5 years old. If there’s new ones available for a similar price you’d go for that surely. Still can’t get over a house of that size and price not having a drive or better parking. That’ll be the massive turn off for so many people.

During her live she basically said the reason they don't just buy her parents out is cause she wants to be closer to Ella's school cause they're currently doing 2 school runs. Oh, pull the other one. It's cause they can't afford to, that much is obvious.

During her live she basically said the reason they don't just buy her parents out is cause she wants to be closer to Ella's school cause they're currently doing 2 school runs. Oh, pull the other one. It's cause they can't afford to, that much is obvious.
Also Ella is in year 10 which means in theory she has 2 years left at that school, she may well go to a different 6th form or college for year 12 and 13 so it makes more sense to be planning for milo!

Reactions: 5
I didn’t realise she’d worn the diarrhea sweatshirt to go for lunch with her friend ! Teamed with her Chanel mini :oops::LOL:
Look how they’ve both got on jumper and jeans and a fancy bag. Her mate has a nice jumper, fancy sleeves, but something you could totally get in New Look like. Black jeans, boots, looks smart. Mik has jeans that look like they were past their best a while back, so faded, grotty sweatshirt with the arms scrunched up past her elbows like she’s about to clean the bathroom. If you’re hot, wear something lighter? I live in converse myself so don’t mind her in trainers, but the way she ties them Adidas Superstars of hers the tongue is always very prominent, something odd about it, like at school where there were trendy ways of wearing stuff, laces are ties behind the tongue I think? (odd I know but I always see it). Their hair is the same, her mate has styled hers, Mik hasn’t even run a brush through hers.

Unless I looked like that because I’ve come from the gym, the tip, B&Q?? I feel like I’d make a bit more effort for going for lunch.

Would have thought school locations would have been an important factor in them buying that house in the first place.

£249,995 - if I have the house number correct

I don't think there is much equity in it at all.
If they sell for asking price that's 20k, which is OK, especially if they haven't remortgaged at all and have paid a bit off the mortgage. But when you split it between 2 families it's not much, deposit of at least 10% then extra for solicitors, searches, moving costs etc. I hope she has some savings behind her.

If they sell for asking price that's 20k, which is OK, especially if they haven't remortgaged at all ans have paid a bit if the mortgage. But when you split it between 2 family it's not much, deposit of at least 10% then extra for solicitors, searches, moving costs etc. I hope she has some savings behind her.
15k sorry. Its up for 265 isn't it

Also, I've not followed her long and just found her second account - why is she OBSESSED with everything American. An American utility because it has a loo in it.
An American hamptons kitchen. A new yoek hotel in Leeds?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

If they sell for asking price that's 20k, which is OK, especially if they haven't remortgaged at all and have paid a bit off the mortgage. But when you split it between 2 families it's not much, deposit of at least 10% then extra for solicitors, searches, moving costs etc. I hope she has some savings behind her.

15k sorry. Its up for 265 isn't it

Also, I've not followed her long and just found her second account - why is she OBSESSED with everything American. An American utility because it has a loo in it.
An American hamptons kitchen. A new yoek hotel in Leeds?
Because she thinks she's the Doncaster version of Meghan Markle albeit the unwashed Meghan Markle

Anyone else noticed that her most cringe godawful intro (hello 2014) she has cut one of her friends out of the footage? Awkward.

• Haha
I’ve just worked out why she’s always in the same top!! Wasn’t she doing the clothes challenge thing?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just worked out why she’s always in the same top!! Wasn’t she doing the clothes challenge thing?
Even if she is doing the clothes challenge thing she is wearing one pair of joggers, one pair of jeans and two jumpers. Thats 26 items of clothing she isnt wearing!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.