Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the impression she's lied about that. She overshares everything. She said before that the mortgage is in her name only so I think she really does have a mortgage but that her parents have given her a chunk of money to be able to get it and she now owes it back to them when they move.

Reactions: 3
Even with makeup on she looks a bit grubby, her skin isn’t great!
F52BEDE7-7C33-4B52-8F54-7D6A969B32F5.jpeg

She thinks this mascara is •really• nice! It’s the most blah nothing mascara I’ve seen in a long time!
9675FFF6-2E32-47A9-A6B0-C2CEF3E650E1.jpeg

And I’d definitely not call this hair anywhere near close to blonde!

18032180-740F-4209-92A9-CEC9F4B89E06.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I don't get the impression she's lied about that. She overshares everything. She said before that the mortgage is in her name only so I think she really does have a mortgage but that her parents have given her a chunk of money to be able to get it and she now owes it back to them when they move.
In a sense you are right, and also because if that wasn’t true (what she’s said) then she’s got her entire family and probably all the friends she’s told about her financial situation - knowing she’s lied online, as they can just watch her videos.

Any pic of her new hair do yet??
No she likes to keep people waiting until the next day. She really needed to go even shorter than what she was saying but anything will be an improvement. I just hope it isn't orange again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any pic of her new hair do yet??
Nope! But maybe tomorrow in the vlog as she’s posting them only a day later! Need to see the new improved hair cut - maybe it will give me the push to finally book that hairdresser app. I’ve been wanting to book for months (years 😂)

• Haha
I commented on her most recent insta post congrats on the house sale and it was deleted in seconds :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly her hair in those pictures doesn’t look like she has had any sort of colour added. In the latest vlog she is sharing pictures of all these celebs with long hair, the difference being I’m sure Ashley Olsen finds the effort to at least wash her hair in the week (or at least have someone to do it for her more like!)

I don’t even think MBB knows what she wants anymore, how long until the hairdresser gets the blame again?
Also she said that her hairdresser is very affordable, which explains a lot. No shade but hairdressing is a skill and stylists/colourists are priced accordingly. Maybe she needs to just pay a bit more for a decent cut and colour, rather than tagging along to the salon her BFF uses, just because it works for Caz doesn’t mean it’s going to for her, she said herself that her hairdresser does extensions day in day out & Caz has those, maybe that’s just her thing.

Reactions: 9
Mikhila Mcdaid/Miss Budget Beauty #3: No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would be embarrassed to big up these big hair changes over and over, for her hair to look the same rank lank, dull and greasy mess. Her hairdresser has disappointed her multiple times but keeps going back?

Reactions: 8
The guidelines in Scotland for hairdressers were that if you have an appointment your hair has to be clean before you go... her hair looked like it hadn’t been washed at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Well, like the sad little lurker that I am I watched the vid the second she put it up!! 😂
The hair is so blah, I just don’t think she ever walks out with what she wants! She’s now saying she could have gone shorter 🙄

Reactions: 7
This is no offence to anyone but how the hell does she go into the hairdressers for a cut and colour and come out looking the same as she did before?! Yes I know some people just have root touch ups and a trim but she always has something a bit different? The length is still too long

Reactions: 11
She needs a new hairdresser. If I kept going to someone who didn’t give me what I wanted I wouldn’t go anymore? But she won’t because caz goes there too and we know she’s all about keeping up with caz

Reactions: 7
Wait, why has she cropped out her friend from her intro (can't remember who?)?! 😂

Reactions: 4
:oops: :oops: :oops: is her hair like the Emperors new clothes ? . . . . . I see NO difference :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
My god a entire video on her hair, but it looks the exact same as it did before. Even my hair looks more different for going to the hairdressers & I have a short bob and only ever have enough taken off to tidy it up and maintain the style!

She really needs to bite the bullet and visit a different salon, someone with some fresh ideas on what would suit her. She is never happy with her hair every time she goes and I can’t believe she is throwing money at old rope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.