Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd said they were going to just leave it now for a while, maybe she set it as sold as a way of taking it off? Who knows!
I think they’ve accepted the lower offer from the second viewing I think she’s maybe realised she could be stuck there a long time otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think she may have accepted the lower offer and she’s looking at a new build and using help to buy then her deposit will be lower.

Reactions: 6
She might not have a choice other than to accept the low offer as her rents have found their perfect place? She said they’d found somewhere

I think she may have accepted the lower offer and she’s looking at a new build and using help to buy then her deposit will be lower.
She’s not eligible for help to buy I don’t think as her name has been on the mortgage for the current house

Reactions: 4
You can still get it. We owned our last house and got help to buy on our new one

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing that they’ve accepted a lower offer as her parents have found another house and Lee is desperate to move and has been since they moved there (she’s mentioned that he was looking on rightmove from the moment they moved in). This means they probably won’t have made any money on the house to use for another deposit, which is what she was banking on. She obviously hasn’t been saving up separately as she has said many times that they priced the house based on what they needed to get a new place. Maybe they will go back in to rented?! Absolutely nothing wrong with renting at all but she obviously wants her Hamptons American dream to compete with Caz 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so surprised she seems to have saved 0 money, like I know she spends a lot, but Jesus how can you have not saved enough?

Reactions: 9
Her saying her hairdresser doesn’t want to cut her hair.... that’s what you’re paying her for? Like Jesus

Reactions: 8
Her saying her hairdresser doesn’t want to cut her hair.... that’s what you’re paying her for? Like Jesus
My hairdresser does my highlights every 3 months he won’t do them any sooner because they don’t need redone and my hairs in good condition but if I want my hair cut he’s all for it I’ve had very bad experiences with bleach from my dads wife who’s a hairdresser and he’s refusing to bleach my hair unnecessarily and it’s been nearly a year since I started my highlights and my hairs in amazing condition but there’s a massive difference between bleach and a cut 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming it has sold. I’m watching her most recent video and she says she might have some information to share soon but doesn’t know yet. It was filmed today because she says she has a hair appointment today so I’m assuming either it’s sold which is the news OR they’ve decided to take it off the market. Either way something is afoot. She’s also a lot more excitable than she has been in a while which would make sense if she’s sold 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I can’t see the house in right move anymore. Has anyone seen it marked as sold or do we reckon they’ve decided to give it up as a bad job and just take it off the market?

I can’t see the house in right move anymore. Has anyone seen it marked as sold or do we reckon they’ve decided to give it up as a bad job and just take it off the market?
Its marked as sold you have to filter to include STC

Reactions: 1
Lol killax said in today's vlog that she's a more put together, presentable person on her main channel. She's literally just uploaded a video there with no make up, unbrushed greasy hair and what looks to be a pyjama top in the intro.
I haven't watched it so might be a GRWM but still Ffs woman at least film the intro once you are looking half decent!?

Re the house I'm 99% confident it hasn't sold, it's just listed that way as they've taken it off the market, she said they were going to try again next year a couple of days ago

• Haha
I’m really surprised that the house is sold, at least that should give hope to everyone selling right now! Regardless of a 6ft pool in the back garden there will always be someone willing to buy your house!

As far as I’m aware the Help to Buy equity loan is available for everyone but only available on a New Build.
I’ve always maintained that she has no mortgage and moved in with her parents to save the money required for a deposit to then get on the property ladder. Funny how quickly 5 years have passed and you’ve saved bugger all because of your designer bags and US trips.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she moves back into rented. What a waste though, she had the best opportunity to save a good amount of money-her outgoings will never be that low again.

I’m really surprised that the house is sold, at least that should give hope to everyone selling right now! Regardless of a 6ft pool in the back garden there will always be someone willing to buy your house!

As far as I’m aware the Help to Buy equity loan is available for everyone but only available on a New Build.
I’ve always maintained that she has no mortgage and moved in with her parents to save the money required for a deposit to then get on the property ladder. Funny how quickly 5 years have passed and you’ve saved bugger all because of your designer bags and US trips.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she moves back into rented. What a waste though, she had the best opportunity to save a good amount of money-her outgoings will never be that low again.
I have a feeling that’s the case too! I just don’t buy her story about 2 mortgages on one property or a mortgage on half the value of the property!

I have a feeling that’s the case too! I just don’t buy her story about 2 mortgages on one property or a mortgage on half the value of the property!
My thoughts exactly, no bank would ever lend on that surely? What would they do if there were problems with failing to pay, repocess half a house?! What does she take us for seriously? And why be ashamed over not having a mortgage? Unless you’ve frittered your money elsewhere...oh wait...

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly, no bank would ever lend on that surely? What would they do if there were problems with failing to pay, repocess half a house?! What does she take us for seriously? And why be ashamed over not having a mortgage? Unless you’ve frittered your money elsewhere...oh wait...
If we counted up the amount of US holidays (and other locations too) and bags she’s bought since living there, I think it’s safe to say where her money went...

If we counted up the amount of US holidays (and other locations too) and bags she’s bought since living there, I think it’s safe to say where her money went...
Such a shame for the family really. I get the impression that Lee is quite good with money (I say that in the loosest of terms as why does he allow this spending of money on take outs, holidays, bags etc. Saving for a house deposit is a joint effort).

It’s the kids I feel sorry for. No inheritance, no help towards things like driving lessons, first cars or even going off to Uni. Noticed how her monthly spending videos have stopped now and her debt update.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.