Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just so shocked that Mikhallax not burning an incense stick hasn't ensured the quick sale of her poorly-arranged, overpriced house...

In all seriousness, I really do think that she is suffering tremendously mentally because of the living situation and I feel for her because other than being materialistic to a fault, she isn't malicious or fake like other YTers. In the vlogs at her friends' house, she is barely keeping the all-consuming envy from her voice and I think that is a key factor in her depression.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely she is constantly trying to compete. Caz gets a Chanel, mikallax gets a Chanel bag. Caz gets a Range Rover, mikallax gets a Aldi version of a Range Rover. Caz is building her dream home, mikallax wants the same. It must be so infuriating for caz to put up with mikallax mcdidonebetter :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Absolutely she is constantly trying to compete. Caz gets a Chanel, mikallax gets a Chanel bag. Caz gets a Range Rover, mikallax gets a Aldi version of a Range Rover. Caz is building her dream home, mikallax wants the same. It must be so infuriating for caz to put up with mikallax mcdidonebetter :LOL:
Exactly! And the stupidest thing is that Caz has these things but it isn't realistic for most people to have those things, she shouldn't try to compete and just be happy that she has a roof over her hear that she partly owns (and therefore doesn't have to worry about housing insecurity), both her and Lee have jobs and cars and her children and parents are healthy!

Reactions: 6
Exactly! And the stupidest thing is that Caz has these things but it isn't realistic for most people to have those things, she shouldn't try to compete and just be happy that she has a roof over her hear that she partly owns (and therefore doesn't have to worry about housing insecurity), both her and Lee have jobs and cars and her children and parents are healthy!
Caz and her husband have obviously done very well for themselves which is killing mikallax as she has this ridiculous entitled mindset

Reactions: 4
So, just watched the vlog and she’s actually just admitted that they need to sell the house for more or less the full asking price so that they have the money to move. In other words they haven’t saved a bloody penny whilst all living together! They will never get full asking price for that house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve watched Mikhila for years and always really liked her, however recently some stuff has me questioning (mainly I’ve got a baby so maybe my view on life has changed slightly)
firstly, I’ve only been married just under a year (been together almost 6 years now) and have a 7 week old baby so unsure if I’ll feel differently in the future but I’ve realised how much time at weekends she spends in her bedroom alone. For me weekends are for family and spending time together, isn’t that what everyone does? Not hole up for hours in your bedroom like a teenager? I wonder if it’s because she had Ella as a teenager, she always says she feels like she grew up quickly so now she’s acting like a teenager now?

secondly, I don’t always wear make up and do my hair but if I’mgoing to be making money from it I’d make a bit more effort?
I was really shocked in the difference between caz and her on that Instagram photo.

thirdly, the whole living situation is weird now. How can you live “separately in the same house” something definitely went wrong somewhere.

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched Mikhila for years and always really liked her, however recently some stuff has me questioning (mainly I’ve got a baby so maybe my view on life has changed slightly)
firstly, I’ve only been married just under a year (been together almost 6 years now) and have a 7 week old baby so unsure if I’ll feel differently in the future but I’ve realised how much time at weekends she spends in her bedroom alone. For me weekends are for family and spending time together, isn’t that what everyone does? Not hole up for hours in your bedroom like a teenager? I wonder if it’s because she had Ella as a teenager, she always says she feels like she grew up quickly so now she’s acting like a teenager now?

secondly, I don’t always wear make up and do my hair but if I’mgoing to be making money from it I’d make a bit more effort?
I was really shocked in the difference between caz and her on that Instagram photo.

thirdly, the whole living situation is weird now. How can you live “separately in the same house” something definitely went wrong somewhere.
I agree. I have 2 children and would never even think of sitting upstairs all day. I've always picked up on her saying she does this because it's so weird to me. I spend the weekend trying to do fun things with my kids or even just interacting and talking to them. Yes, it's nice to get a break now and again or go for a nice shower in peace but she seems to just stay up there all day. Milo has always seemed to get himself up and dressed in the mornings too! She seems to take offence when people have said she doesn't seem very maternal but she just isn't. She does what she feels like doing and that's it.

Yeah the sitting in bed all day thing is weird for a grown up with kids! How does she get the uniform ready for the week if she’s upstairs all day? Probably leaves everything to Lee

Yeah the sitting in bed all day thing is weird for a grown up with kids! How does she get the uniform ready for the week if she’s upstairs all day? Probably leaves everything to Lee
I remember her saying years ago that lee likes doing housework and she doesn’t so he does it all. To me marriage is sharing the load. Like I enjoy cleaning the bathroom (I know I’m weird) and hoovering etc. My husband irons his work shirts (the only clothes we iron week to week 😂), changes the bed and dusts. I couldn’t sit around whilst he did it all. Including when I’d just had baby girl and he was doing it all and I kept crying because I couldn’t do anything to help 😂

Reactions: 4
Playing the sims, playing Pokemon watching teen tv repeats, while messing with face masks sounds like something Ella should be doing not 35 year old Mikallax

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She binge watches tv like someone with zero responsibilities. I assume ella’s dad does 99% of the parenting and milo is left with her parents

Hope to god she gets a load of that awful hair cut off tomorrow!

I’m wondering if she is now looking at new builds to part exchange.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how much love and affection mylo gets? I watched a video of hers from 2014 vlogmas as it came up in recommended and she was so maternal and sweet with him. I just cant get over it’s the same woman? I really hope lee shows him love as it breaks my heart that, that little boy will grow up knowing his mother would rather lock (literal lock - they have a lock on her door) herself in her room wearing skimpy satin lingerie watching teen series and playing sims than be a mother figure. She resents not being ‘free’ like Charl and caz.

I couldn’t imagine not wanting to interact with my kids, sure they drive me mad but you put your kids happiness and well-being first as they’re your kids. Not an inconvenience mikallax.

Back to the many random hair pictures on her insta. Why not just send them to her hairdresser directly? It's like she's almost scared to be direct about what she wants so she shares it to her whole Instagram instead.

And every single picture of hair she's put up today is completely different

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.