Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she bought a Cricuit?! 😂
Because she will buy lots of random junk for the next two years to replace the fact she cant leave the house she hates. She has to have a new obsession to replace the move with. What is the betting she is going to start her own shop selling ikea furniture shaped stickers for peoples planners

Reactions: 10
That cutting machine is over £300! Wtf? Is this for another one of her etsy shops where no one actually buys anything? I don't understand how this woman's mind works.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice that she said that she is going to turn the room her and Lee are in now into an office/spare room? So, basically Ella still has the smallest room in the house. I thought that was really unfair.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else notice that she said that she is going to turn the room her and Lee are in now into an office/spare room? So, basically Ella still has the smallest room in the house. I thought that was really unfair.
I would have gave Ella the biggest room or at least taken out they IKEA wardrobes and gave Ella that room and used ella’s room as an office

Reactions: 6
It's no surprise is it? It's always about what is best for herself. She's imagining a dressing room like itsemchannel has. I mean, she needs somewhere to get into her brown jumper doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She honestly is so manic in that ikea shop with me, she can’t seem to decide on anything and stick with it, talks about changing panel doors etc, sorry but when you buy things like tv units, we bought a neutral TV unit and have darker sofas etc, and have had them for 3 years, I don’t know anyone except teenagers who swap rooms around as much as her

Reactions: 5
She mentioned that the woman next door has a cutting machine, suppose that’s why she wanted one too!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Is she trolling us with the grey and brown jumpers??! Ffs hasn’t she got anything else to wear?

Reactions: 6
She said in her live that Ella's bedroom is the same size as her & Lee's bedroom - I guess that should be easy to tell on her property listing?

Reactions: 2
Why the heck did milo get the bigger room? Out of all 3 of them? Surely her and lee should have got that, Ella their room and milo the small one? He has a single bed and some toys, her hoarding traits have been passed on to him!
Prince Milo of Donny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.