Mikhila McDaid #2 Miss Budgetbeauty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but has she uploaded the Superdrug and Boots hail twice, but with a slightly different thumbnail?
Yeah she said the first one had gone up at midnight by mistake so she reuploaded it again the next morning. No idea why she did that though, it was up and people were watching it. She seems to think we're all sitting waiting at a certain time rather than just watching when we feel like it.

Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but has she uploaded the Superdrug and Boots hail twice, but with a slightly different thumbnail?
Oh yeah I noticed this. One premiered live and the other was published like normal. I put it on my watch later list and the live one might have even been deleted/put on private before she made it public again because there was one video I couldn't watch

I was also wondering what happened there.

Reactions: 2
Why has she kept both videos up? Its the same video twice over! Award winning youtuber :ROFLMAO:

Long time mikallax viewers do you remember her parents having big Halloween parties every single year when they lived separately but they dont do them anymore? Theyve had to sacrifice so much to live with the mcdaids its really sad

Reactions: 7
Why has she kept both videos up? Its the same video twice over! Award winning youtuber :ROFLMAO:

Long time mikallax viewers do you remember her parents having big Halloween parties every single year when they lived separately but they dont do them anymore? Theyve had to sacrifice so much to live with the mcdaids its really sad
Yeah I remember that and they used to go to her parents every year for Christmas now they don’t even spend Christmas together 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dirty brown sweatshirt in today’s vlog, accessorised with Chanel bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't really care that the bag is genuine, teamed with the mucky hair, face and general appearance I would think it was a fake. As we used to say back in the day begins with CHA and ends with V

I'd never go and get my nails done wearing a big brown jumper. Does she not have any nice jeans and tops and jackets? She knew she was going to see Caz as well, would she not want to look a bit nicer? I know you don't always have to dress up for everything but it's as if she just doesn't care.

Reactions: 6
I don't really care that the bag is genuine, teamed with the mucky hair, face and general appearance I would think it was a fake. As we used to say back in the day begins with CHA and ends with V
😂 yes! I’d rather have a fake bag but be clean and dressed like an adult

Reactions: 5
Wondering if her parents have moved out if they’ve taken the Nespresso? Why does she suddenly care enough about the number of pods she is using and unable to recycle to ditch using the machine entirely?

I remember those huge parties, Milo would love them now/

I wonder what her brother thinks about the situation knowing she shafted their parents. He lived with the parents before they moved in with Vicky pollard. I could never treat my parents the way she has. Granted I could never live with mine but they now have to start again in retirement age because kirstie allsop wants a house she can decorate for Halloween. Just 28 days to go now mikallax!

I'd never go and get my nails done wearing a big brown jumper. Does she not have any nice jeans and tops and jackets? She knew she was going to see Caz as well, would she not want to look a bit nicer? I know you don't always have to dress up for everything but it's as if she just doesn't care.
I wear my joggers baggy t shirts in the house but if I’m going any where I’ll change into jeans and a nice top or a limited jumper but if I know I’m going out I just get proper dressed in the morning 🤣

Reactions: 3
If she don’t change her clothes or wash imagine her underwear :cry:
I really didn’t need that thought right before I go to bed 🤣 honestly though there’s no better feeling than going for a nice hot bath washing your hair hair mask on and getting a good scrub then getting cozy pjs on after especially when it’s freezing outside just me 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

I was pretty grossed out that she admitted washing her hair for the first time in a week.

Not being funny but wtf is with her poor hygiene?
My husband would notice and ask me if I’d given up on life if I had week long greasy hair!

I currently work with disabled people who live in a residential place, and despite many of them being in wheelchairs, being really really physically restricted, most of them shower and wash hair daily! I struggle to understand why a fully capable abled bodied person can’t wash her hair and change her clothes daily 😫

I’m wondering if she’s depressed just now being tired all the time, not being bothered with anything including her appearance, always feeling down in her vlogs. I mean it’s absolutely understandable in the current situation and I’m definitely not judging, I’ve been there many times. I guess the difference is I don’t put it on the internet for the world to see.
Anyway, whatever’s going on I hope she gets some help because I think it could genuinely make such a difference to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m wondering if she’s depressed just now being tired all the time, not being bothered with anything including her appearance, always feeling down in her vlogs. I mean it’s absolutely understandable in the current situation and I’m definitely not judging, I’ve been there many times. I guess the difference is I don’t put it on the internet for the world to see.
Anyway, whatever’s going on I hope she gets some help because I think it could genuinely make such a difference to her.
Me too, she seems like she was in the frame of mind to get help then seemed to think she was getting better, I really do think she’s struggling to come to terms with how her relationship with her parents has broken down because of lee and her

I was pretty grossed out that she admitted washing her hair for the first time in a week.

Not being funny but wtf is with her poor hygiene?
My husband would notice and ask me if I’d given up on life if I had week long greasy hair!

I currently work with disabled people who live in a residential place, and despite many of them being in wheelchairs, being really really physically restricted, most of them shower and wash hair daily! I struggle to understand why a fully capable abled bodied person can’t wash her hair and change her clothes daily 😫
I’m disabled and I manage to wash daily and my hair gets washed twice a week my hairs normal so it doesn’t need washed every day I watch her vlogs and think I get so much more done in a day than you do and it takes me twice as long yet I still do it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.