Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly loves her figure which is fine but I personally don’t want to see all her flesh. Ever. I just wish she’d stop shoving it in our faces particularly her entire boobs out in every clip and the close ups of that extra terrestrial belly button.
i reckon she wants Ritalin to suppress her appetite so she can keep squeezing herself into waist 26 jeans she can’t sit down in.

Reactions: 8
If her camera had a flip out screen under the lens she’s probably looking at herself.
Her videos are even more awful than normal with her looking down at the screen. She tilts her head when she does it too so we get a nice closeup of her greasy forehead

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This video was on my homepage this morning. Look at her clean tidy house and she's wearing real clothes that fit.

Reactions: 3
According to Mik her depression is a side effect to her untreated ADHD…. Nah mate you’ve got mania and some related issues aka bipolar ffs. She is pinning everything on ADHD…. Which she doesn’t bleeping have

• Haha
Reactions: 10
According to Mik her depression is a side effect to her untreated ADHD…. Nah mate you’ve got mania and some related issues aka bipolar ffs. She is pinning everything on ADHD…. Which she doesn’t bleeping have
And when she eventually buys her ADHD diagnosis (she’s not waiting 7 years to see and NHS psychiatrist) what then?? 🤷‍♀️. If she truly believes she has what she’s desperate to be told she has, she could start putting strategies in to support now and see if they make a difference. Surely caffeine loaded Monster drinks aren't going to help her ‘ADHD’.

Reactions: 11
This is my thoughts to, if you are so convinced you have it why not research and try strategies to manage it? But with all her health issues she expects an instant solution. She didn't want to do physio to help her shoulder and I guess only wants a medicated solution to ADHD she's convinced she has?

Reactions: 8
She sees herself as a insta famous ADHD vlogger and advocate ( with her paid for ADHD diagnosis). The delusions she has are stronger than the stink coming from her manky house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine walking around Meadowhall with your teenage kids dressed like this

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 11.55.27.png

Also.....EWWWWWWW!!!!

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 11.59.17.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her 'mental health chat' has already got my back up! She says she's been waiting for her referral for 18 months for her ADHD diagnosis. Even I knew it wasn't that long so, tried a search through her vlogs....gave up and checked our old threads. It was around May 1st last year when she dragged Lee to the drs for her GP to refer her....so, it isn't even a year!.......Plus, it takes GP's anything from 2 - 6 weeks to get a letter/email typed up! (I know that from my ex sisinlaw who is a practice manager)

She never looks sexy in any way, she always makes me feel icky in a strange way when I see too much of her body. Lee did a 🔥in the comments though, glad he thinks so

• Haha
She would look sexier if she dressed properly, ie not exposing her nunnie and breasts at every opportunity.
I wonder if her and Lee had their annual shag following that cheeky reaction :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder if her and Lee had their annual shag following that cheeky reaction :sick:
Funny because it's true. Zero chemistry between those two. Never mind "more like friends than lovers", it's more a case of acquaintances/lodgers.

She could be dressed as a victoria secrets model and still ooze the sex appeal of a big toe.

• Haha
She posted that swimsuit video to get compliments about her body and she got duck all lmao. Just the tan which is why mr lying to himself commented.

• Haha