Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---
I'd genuinely be fascinated to know how many people pay for a private assessed and AREN'T diagnosed with ADHD.
Very few I’d imagine, unlike the NHS, they are making huge profits from patients they diagnose. What with the medication, ongoing treatment and appointments…

Reactions: 9
Personally i think her depression is the side effect of an unhappy, unfulfilling life brought on my a platonic marriage and disappointments of not being able to afford to move, not being considered for a promotion etc and having unrealistic life expectations based on fictional chatacters from 20 year old American tv shows.....

But hey, I'm not a mental health practitionersl so what do I know

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even with Lee being an unfortunate looking trumpist, I think she’s punching above her weight there at this point. She looks absolutely haggard and their living situation is chaotic in every way, thanks to her

Reactions: 8
She will get this diagnosis. Then use it for an excuse for eVeRyThINg. Mentioned throughout every video and post from then on out and lose even more views and subscribers. Shame.

Reactions: 10
If she isn't diagnosed with ADHD .....she will still tell us she's got it......If the assessor is doing their job properly, they observe as well as listen. They will be surprised that she has a job; candol business and Youtube

Reactions: 6
It will be interesting to see how she fares going on after she gets a diagnosis and potential treatment. Is she going to carry on as she is and use it to explain her behaviour or is going to make her more organised, less impulsive etc?
I’m glad she’s finally realised she needs to take some time away from the vlogging and posting. I wonder if she becomes a bit more balanced the videos in the past year will be a hard watch for her.

Reactions: 4
Cant help thinking booking an appointment with 2 days notice and literally a couple of weeks before going to America is not a good idea. Imagine the spiral if she doesnt get her fake diy diagnosis before America.

Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to see how she fares going on after she gets a diagnosis and potential treatment. Is she going to carry on as she is and use it to explain her behaviour or is going to make her more organised, less impulsive etc?
I’m glad she’s finally realised she needs to take some time away from the vlogging and posting. I wonder if she becomes a bit more balanced the videos in the past year will be a hard watch for her.
No because it’s the depression that’s hard to watch and she refuses to work on that as she wants an ADHD diagnosis…she’s not interested in any tangible help, just a paid for piece of paper to say “I told you so” and to excuse her selfish behaviour…

Reactions: 9
I went on ADHD UK and did their online 'test'......apparently I have ADHD too lmao 😂

• Haha
I went on ADHD UK and did their online 'test'......apparently I have ADHD too lmao 😂
There was a panorama prog about these clinics offering to diagnose ADHD (at a cost). Surprise surprise! The undercover reporter (who didn’t have ADHD) received an ADHD diagnosis from every single one after a bit of cursory questioning.
However, the NHS psychiatrist who throughly assessed him over several hours said he did not have it. I know which one I believe!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a panorama prog about these clinics offering to diagnose ADHD (at a cost). Surprise surprise! The undercover reporter (who didn’t have ADHD) received an ADHD diagnosis from every single one after a bit of cursory questioning.
However, the NHS psychiatrist who throughly assessed him over several hours said he did not have it. I know which one I believe!
She seemed to be aware of this when she first mentioned her “ADHD” but now she’s more desperate to have a label she seems to be more bothered about us folk on here who don’t believe her. She even mentioned the appointment was with someone the NHS recognise…. Well they’re all supposed to be qualified…. But like you say that programme was so good for highlighting this paid diagnosis business especially round all these influencers who suddenly have it

I think it was you @Lola123 that first highlighted (to me at least) on here about the massive trend towards influencers saying they have ADHD and since then it’s all I see.

As mentioned I’m a teacher so have a fair bit of experience with ADHD in young adults and have seen a lot of legacy EHCP plans and support plans and I just cannot tally that with the “symptoms” as displayed by Mik and others. I wonder what Mik actually thinks that it is about her behaviour that has convinced her she has it? As far as I know, there is no such thing as “sudden-onset ADHD” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I wonder what Mik actually thinks that it is about her behaviour that has convinced her she has it? As far as I know, there is no such thing as “sudden-onset ADHD” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Moving her furniture round often? That she decides on a project and goes 100 miles and hour on it regardless of any consequences?

Before it was ‘trendy’, I remember someone commenting on one her videos that maybe she had it, and she was up in arms about it. Now she’s desperate for a diagnosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Moving her furniture round often? That she decides on a project and goes 100 miles and hour on it regardless of any consequences?

Before it was ‘trendy’, I remember someone commenting on one her videos that maybe she had it, and she was up in arms about it. Now she’s desperate for a diagnosis.
The psychologists she sees should go through everything and if she thinks she won’t hate it and cry more than her “terrible” GP appointments she has another thing coming. When you go through the neurodivergent process it’s bloody hard and horrible! So we’ll see what happens. I also think she’ll be off work this week because she’ll have “trauma” from it all. She also realises she could be diagnosed with something else but this is now why she’s gone private

Reactions: 5
I am one of the people who thinks she may possibly have it, but that was back when she was in denial about having any neurodiverse condition. She’s clearly very non typical compared to the average joe, her personality is extreme. I don’t like how she’s using it for clout and attention now after being so aghast before about having any kind of label.
What I do know is that she needs to shut up about trauma, ptsd etc as that is very offensive to a lot of people who have genuinely suffered, she has had nothing of the sort - otherwise we would know all about the details.

Reactions: 7
I've got trauma from starting to watch that fake tan video. Is it helpful for anyone to watch someone else applying fake tan!? Especially in a bodysuit that doesn't fit.

I think the diagnosis will be an 'I told you so' moment for her. Fully expecting a crying video in 3,2,1.....

• Sick
  • Haha
wonder what Mik actually thinks that it is about her behaviour that has convinced her she has it? As far as I know, there is no such thing as “sudden-onset ADHD” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Walking on tip toes, a short torso, fine hair but lots of it, acne on her back and shoulders and hating her children.

• Haha
I am one of the people who thinks she may possibly have it, but that was back when she was in denial about having any neurodiverse condition.
I did think it earlier, but after reading the signs of bipolar after it was mentioned on here, I think that’s what she has. Depressive episodes followed by manic ones.

From the NHS Website…
IMG_1231.jpeg

That’s her to a tea.

Reactions: 11
Podcast is up on Emma's channel and already has 1k views in 9 hours.

Laughing my head off. It's not a popularity contest but if it were....

• Haha
Reactions: 3