Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she actually do around the house considering she admits to hardly leaving it!? Doesn’t walk the dog, only does her own washing (which hangs about for weeks on end) doesn’t tidy up or clean from the look of things, and rarely bothers to cook unless it’s HF.

Reactions: 6
Don't know if this is just faulty memory on my part but im 24 and when I was in secondary school I feel like all the kids in year 7 looked a lot older than Milo. He literally looks like and is treated like a year 4

Reactions: 9
And behaves like a year 4. Did you see how he reacted to being the múrdêrer at the mystery party? It was like a 7 year old dancing like that in a room full of adults.

Tonight’s vlog - hello fresh and another - yes another! - reset! She’s bloody famous for he resets! And her crashes, as she calls them. Or breakdowns.. but of course despite how circular they are, she’s not got depression or anything like that… she knows, she tried the pills for a few weeks!

Another bloody reset me ass.

Just lazy. And is panicking as holiday is very soon and she feels like crap - because she lives like crap. Oh no sorry it was because she had a breakdown recently - or whatever she labelled it. Nothing to do with her own actions.. it’s obviously the ADHD - I mean I’m sure there’s a symptom list somewhere on the web that she picked the symptoms off.
---
She just needs - as we always say - put her energy and money and time - into what really matters, and brings genuine real happiness m. Bit talking chasing rainbow and unicorns here. Needs to come back down to earth that one!

Reactions: 7
When I was 11 I was cooking basic meals for my family . Basic things like pasta , chips etc but I could work an oven and hob. I wonder what Milo can do in the kitchen

• Haha
Turns out sugary drinks and beige food affects your dental hygiene. WHO KNEW? Apparently she thought she was looking after her teeth, despite having several energy drinks a day, constant coffees, cokes, never eating vegetables....

Whoever pointed out that she repeats herself constantly, like literally says the same words twice, it's all I can focus on now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What she's describing is periodontal disease. Her breath must stink! I always suspected she probably goes days without brushing her teeth just going by the state of her dishevelled appearance.

• Sick
Turns out sugary drinks and beige food affects your dental hygiene. WHO KNEW? Apparently she thought she was looking after her teeth, despite having several energy drinks a day, constant coffees, cokes, never eating vegetables....

Whoever pointed out that she repeats herself constantly, like literally says the same words twice, it's all I can focus on now.
I am so sorry. This was me. It is all she does. It is all she does. All the time. All the time.

• Haha
Imagine if she’d have gone ahead with the Smile Direct teeth straightening! She’d be on the waiting list for some dentures aswell as waiting for the pain clinic appointment and ADHD diagnosis! She’s gross, same age as me and she’s at risk of losing her teeth because of her poor oral hygiene. Why is she sharing this with the world? I’d be mortified!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Who is watching her vlog, seeing her make candles is that tip of a house, seeing flies buzzing around her kitchen in today's video, near her stock, and thinking "oooh yeah I'd lorv to buy a candol"

• Haha
Who is watching her vlog, seeing her make candles is that tip of a house, seeing flies buzzing around her kitchen in today's video, near her stock, and thinking "oooh yeah I'd lorv to buy a candol"
I can see it now…a whole new range of candol fragrances…’damp washing’, ‘empty takeaway cartons’ ‘Manny’s half chewed biscuit’ ‘Croffice wardrobe’ ‘kitchen flies’. The potential is endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Today's vlog, been out and bought a load of random junk in tk maxx. Why does she need to decent ice cream into individual thermal pots? Such senseless consumerism and a waste of time.
Warning, most of the vlog she films in what seems to be satin nightdress and purposefully leans into the camera numerous times giving us gratuitous cleavage shots. My house is freezing, how is she not cold in such a skimpy outfit and what seems like wet (or greasy?!) hair.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Warning, most of the vlog she films in what seems to be satin nightdress and purposefully leans into the camera numerous times giving us gratuitous cleavage shots. My house is freezing, how is she not cold in such a skimpy outfit and what seems like wet (or greasy?!) hair.
Only way her tea bag tits look perky

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she need to decent ice cream into individual thermal pots? Such senseless consumerism and a waste of time.
I don't think they're even thermal pots, just little pots to use for toddler snacks/ weaning portions. It's just more junk to clutter the house.

She keeps calling The Inkey List 'Inkey' for some reason. Any excuse to talk about her teen acne on her arms and spraying herself with glycolic acid. Did anyone have that on their bingo card for today?

• Haha
Mentioning having a midday bath too. But has no time to herself. She should use dettol instead of those radox salts to bathe in.

• Haha
....she's wanting to make citronella tealight candols.......32 for £2.50 at IKEA!!!! She could get them from IKEA and charge her customers a fiver for two!!!! 😂

Reactions: 4