Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be a nutter, but if I buy a tob of ice cream, I will spoon the portion I want into a bowl and return the rest of the tob back to the freezer. I will eat it straight away, so it’s as cold as it can be.

What problem does she have that her ice cream isn’t cold enough? Or she can’t portion it at the time? Or put a bowl in the fridge/freezer in advance of eating the ice cream, if it’s melting quick. I don’t follow, she’s creating a problem where there isn’t one.

Serious ick from her swanning round her living room with that nightie with one strap all twisted op, tits all over the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Classic bipolar - low energy then high energy, problems thinking clearly , impulsive behavior, egotistic, problems with sleep, distracted, racing thoughts etc.
She just doesn't want this diagnosis- she doesn't want the lithium or depakote medication to stablize her mood. She wants an addicting stimulant drug - hence her wanting the ADHA diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today's vlog, been out and bought a load of random junk in tk maxx.
Because that's what every cluttered, messy, cramped house needs... naff nick nacks.

Could someone enlighten me to what a fo-oh is. She's got holiday fo-ohs. Would like a family fo-oh. Has plenty of fo-oh frames.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I might be a nutter, but if I buy a tob of ice cream, I will spoon the portion I want into a bowl and return the rest of the tob back to the freezer. I will eat it straight away, so it’s as cold as it can be.

What problem does she have that her ice cream isn’t cold enough? Or she can’t portion it at the time? Or put a bowl in the fridge/freezer in advance of eating the ice cream, if it’s melting quick. I don’t follow, she’s creating a problem where there isn’t one.

Serious ick from her swanning round her living room with that nightie with one strap all twisted op, tits all over the show.
I wonder if her teeth sensitivity is non existent which is why she does this but then that doesn’t match up with numbing her mouth for dental work

Reactions: 2
Did I hear right, in today's vlog she goes shopping for 3 hours with fake tan developing on her skin? I really hope she didn't try anything on. She must have stunk!
All while wearing one of her shapeless dressing gown cardis. Grim.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She's opdated the blog with some posts swatching her Mac lipsticks..... there are some from the Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj ranges which I think were in 2011, 2013 and 2017 respectively :confused: Who wants to see someone else's 13 year old lipstick?

From the blog:

"Also, if I do make that private appointment, I will take a list of the things you’ve diagnosed me with over the years (most recently a lot of Ehlers Danlos) and let you know who wins!"

Does anyone want to have a spin on Mik's Health Tombola? Imagine seeing a doctor and saying 'some people on the Internet who have never met me think I might have *these* and then showing them a list of conditions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ll put 10p on Münchausen syndrome.

Also in today’s vlog, she mentions high levels of cortisol because she had “half of the symptoms”…we’ve all got half the symptoms of something Mik! :ROFLMAO:

How she can have so little faith in medical professionals yet think herself (not educated beyond GCSE level btw) an expert in diagnosing herself? Really gives an insight into why her and Lee McTrump are still together.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would LORV to have access to her search history to see all the conditions she searches for and diagnoses with.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if it's already been said recently, but mik definitely has health anxiety (or hypochondria as it used to be called). I know because I have it (well...had it, hopefully 🥲). You diagnose yourself with all these different things, and buy prodocts and medications and try to treat yourself. But honestly, all you're doing this is making your mental health worse. You try to treat yourself because you feel so bad. It's a terrible cycle, but once you are out of it you no longer believe you have every illness or syndrome that you read about. Now she believes she has high cortisol or Cushing's, it's honestly hard to watch. Hypochondria is quite serious, and you can cause yourself a lot of damage (physically and mentally). You really believe you have the conditions you read and worry about, because it also affects your mental health too. It seems like she is looking for an answer as to why she feels so bad by treating these things she thinks she has, and I can truthfully say it never worked for me. I got better by stopping everything, stopped buying treatments and cures. I went outside, drank water, ate well and did exercise. That's what really helps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry if it's already been said recently, but mik definitely has health anxiety (or hypochondria as it used to be called). I know because I have it (well...had it, hopefully 🥲). You diagnose yourself with all these different things, and buy prodocts and medications and try to treat yourself. But honestly, all you're doing this is making your mental health worse. You try to treat yourself because you feel so bad. It's a terrible cycle, but once you are out of it you no longer believe you have every illness or syndrome that you read about. Now she believes she has high cortisol or Cushing's, it's honestly hard to watch. Hypochondria is quite serious, and you can cause yourself a lot of damage (physically and mentally). You really believe you have the conditions you read and worry about, because it also affects your mental health too. It seems like she is looking for an answer as to why she feels so bad by treating these things she thinks she has, and I can truthfully say it never worked for me. I got better by stopping everything, stopped buying treatments and cures. I went outside, drank water, ate well and did exercise. That's what really helps.
....She doesn't have Cushing's ......the woman is driving me nuts with her self diagnosing. Patients with Cushing's have a very distinctive look....
1714151465908.png

---
Being the only nurse in the family - I get treated more like an on call doctor.....I imagine having a friend like Mik would finish me off completely!!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where is she looking when filming her vlogs now? She doesn’t look at the camera lens any more and is looking 2 to 3 inches below the lens. Plus if we can see your stomach flesh UNDER your tit from above your top is too low, and you need to support your tits.

Reactions: 6
Where is she looking when filming her vlogs now? She doesn’t look at the camera lens any more and is looking 2 to 3 inches below the lens. Plus if we can see your stomach flesh UNDER your tit from above your top is too low, and you need to support your tits.
If her camera had a flip out screen under the lens she’s probably looking at herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I’m not a routine person” has she not been doing the school run for however long and working by the same days for a really long time?

• Haha
So the wake up call from the dentist didn’t have moch effect did it!? Another huge can of sugar laden Monster to be sloshed around the gums. She best get saving for implants/ dentures.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Uneducated lazy filthy slob!
Bipolar - not officially diagnosed yet.
She obviously thinks she knows more then her GP or dentist. Monster drinks cures all ailments. May her teeth rot out!

So the wake up call from the dentist didn’t have moch effect did it!? Another huge can of sugar laden Monster to be sloshed around the gums. She best get saving for implants/ dentures.
'But why do people keep telling me energy drinks are bad for me?'

• Haha
Reactions: 8