Mikhila McDaid #18 Her haircuts always look the same, somehow her undiagnosed ADHD is to blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need thread name suggestions.........

I don't think Mik understands that upstairs flooring has a weight limit - at something like 30lbs per square foot........wait until cracks start to appear in her plaster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I don't think Mik understands that upstairs flooring has a weight limit - at something like 30lbs per square foot........wait until cracks start to appear in her plaster 😂
Her ego and out of date make up must weigh almost that. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I'm worried for Chris and Em's bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she given up with the daily outfits already? I thought it was every day in March. She's so consistent 😂

• Haha
Has she given up with the daily outfits already? I thought it was every day in March. She's so consistent 😂
She said yesterday no one needed to see the same outfits again so she’s changed it to face of the day and posted a make op reel instead

I can’t get over her on stories in a dressing gown cooking for presumably just herself but with no top on etc, I feel like she wants a nipple scandal to be the next bincident.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Kindness theme of her vlog is odd. I think our Mik is so overwhelmed by someone’s act of kindness because she is actually quite selfish.

I'm not saying she isn’t necessarily nice but I don’t remember a single time she’s ever done anything “kind”, she’s just not a giving person.

I cannot deal with that shelving system in her office, it looks so bad, doesn’t work for what she wanted to and moreover, it’s put together so sloppily. Everything is that office she looks so unclean and messy.

Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand this woman. She gets dressed in smart trousers and shirts to sit around the house then goes into the office wearing a hoodie and jeans…

IMG_1506.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Thread suggestions folks?

Mikhila McDaid #19 loves flashing a nip but her home is a tip

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Are we supposed to be really bothered about whether she cuts her hair or not ? Why does she think people are so interested in it? They have their own lives going on but she seems to think otherwise

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.