Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I love Caz's house; it's the perfect real life example of how money doesn't always equate to class, taste or style. It's as if she walked into the ladies loos of a small town trying too hard to be trendy cocktail bar and thought "yeah, I wanna live here".

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Coincidence she's being forced back to the office shortly after she's posting all over the internet how she spends a typical home working day watching films, takes constant breaks, makes furniture, films herself...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another jolly vlog title...

Imagine having a plaque on your wall to celebrate having 100,000 subscribers but 97,000 of them never look at your content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

evoway13

VIP Member
She posted a link to her blog for a pancake recipe......the instructions she's written 'use a silver dollar size amount'........Mik, you're in effin' Doncaster!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BooksNCats

I’m 41 And also live in Doncaster. I have absolutely zero interest in cheap make up, vampire teen shows, no-buys, decluttering, fragrance free candols, watching people play video games, primark/other shitty cheap market quality clothes hauls, menopause, self-diagnosed illnesses or Trump supporting husbands.

I have my skincare regime and a few bits of make-up that I know suit me, I watch age-appropriate TV when I have nothing else to do (rare), I don’t need to go in a “no-buy” because I’m an adult with a sustainable income and I know to the penny what is coming in and out every month, I don’t need to declutter because I don’t overbuy to try and salve my MH issues, lots of lovely small businesses selling lovely candles that I trust, I don't watch people playing video games because I can’t think of anything more mind-numbing, I buy Higher quality clothing less often so don’t run the risk of looking like a 15 year old, I’m not going through the menopause but if I were I would access the host of professional resources available online and at my GP, if I suspect I’m ill, I go to the GP and lastly, Mik, I could not stand to have a man in my house openly supporting a sex offender.

That said, I still watch her videos but at this point, I just feel as though she has lost herself trying to attach herself to 100 different personalities rather than tackle, head on, her mental health issues.

• Heart

Yoko

Chatty Member
Sorry but did anyone else hear Milo throw some proper shade at Mik in the new car vlog?! She says something like she doesn’t know why but it feels too fancy for her and he goes “probably cos you’re not fancy at all?” 😂😂😂 Go on milo! 😆

• Haha
I hate that it's become socially acceptable to overshare your children online for financial gain like this. I could maybe understand if his room was an interior design masterpiece but it's just a messy kids bedroom.

For the love of god please get the boy a wardrobe. What even is that shanty town structure of shelves, rails and boxes... such a heap of a mess

Speaking of interior design.... amuses me that she described her "new" kitchen as "bold".... erm, okay, sure jan!

• Haha
Is she doing vlogmas? I can't see it, is it her usual YouTube channel? Thanks
She has daily videos with the word vlogmas in the thumbnail on her vlog channel if that's what you mean? If you're asking is she making festive, cheery, Christmas themed content, then the answer is no, she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Comical that she is expecting praise for getting dressed when most of the world get up at silly o’clock in the morning, walk pets or care for our kids, shower, commute to work, work all day and repeat all week. But yeh, let’s slow clap for the nearly 40 year old that needs to be told well done for wearing clothes for six days in a row.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I dont know if its a sensory thing I have but it grates on me how she always crashes her way around the house
Yes I hate the way she’s like that. Makes a coffee and slams round all the things. Slams a can of coke in front of the camera and opens it loudly. Unpacks food shopping and slams or throws every item. Will unwrap an ASOS parcel by tearing the bag open completely and tearing apart the individual bags, throwing clothes on the floor with complete disregard of whether she might return anything.

Their bedroom always looks dirty and there's clutter everywhere
When she thought she was creating *hotel vibes* with that bedroom. Hotel Cecil maybe. It looks so depressing, so dark as never opens the blinds. Bedding never made, all cheap, unmatched beige sheets. Light fitting looks like an ashtray. Shit furniture, filing cabinet bedside tables and a chest of drawers that turned up chipped and scuffed she couldn’t be arsed returning. And that’s before her clothes all over the bed and floor and empty cans and bottles all over the surfaces. She’s such a tramp, I can’t believe you’d film that kind of thing and put it online.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I have to give it to her. Her “vlogmas” is the worst vlogmas she has ever done and the world has ever watched.

Reactions: 16

Ursaarctosarctos

I think people can develop unfortunate spending habits at any age, spoken as someone who embarrassingly is still dealing with the learning to deal with finances and stop buying things you don't need even though I'm in my thirties. I would not shame anyone who is also going through that struggle. However I definitely treat my approach to solving this problem like a diet- rather than a quick fad it's important to think long term. So basically yeah a no buy is fine but what next? What's the ultimate goal? Cutting down spending and learning to budget is very different from just cutting off spending temporarily. And I am personally finding, that my relationship with money is tied to many things. If Mik did a series where she really tackled her spending, hoarding and debt it could be interesting, but she is as usual not thinking long term, she probably has just maxed out the credit cards for now.

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Today's vlog - she's planning the New York itinerary ........including Riverside Drive and she's typed 'Tom Hanks' and 'Meg Ryan' next to it. According to trusty old Google, most movies are filmed at giant sets in airplane hangars - so I don't know why she's wetting her knickers over one street where some outside shots were filmed!!!! Isn't she going with a friend to New York at the end of May??? As usual, the holiday is all about what Mik wants to see and not what her friend might want to see.

She's made her own facial mist by mixing creams and serums and body lotion - then wonders why she has breakouts!!!

I've realised that I watch her vlogs like this ....😲😲😲

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I was just looking for some information and found this, Main character syndrome.
  • Main character syndrome is when somebody presents, or imagines, themself as the lead in a sort of fictional version of their life.
  • Digital communication platforms make it easier for people to fall into the trap of main character syndrome.
  • Main character syndrome could share traits with psychological problems like narcissistic personality disorder for a minority of people.
Who does this sound like?

• Haha

WorldOfRainbow

Nothing says Christmas to me like watching Mikhila McDaid smearing oily shite all over her face with her tits flapping in the wind.

• Haha

Mia75

Chatty Member
Her presents for Emma have been actually quite thoughtful. Emma’s however, are absolute dogshit lol

• Haha