Mikhila McDaid #18 Her haircuts always look the same, somehow her undiagnosed ADHD is to blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @IrishName for the thread name with most votes šŸ˜
---
...Her Emma mattress ad is full of contradictions...........she says she can't sleep due to her undiagnosed ADHD in other vlogs .....yet, in this ad for mattresses; pillows and weighted blankets, she sleeps like a baby. Her undiagnosed ADHD prevented her from measuring up for blinds correctly :rolleyes: :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s back on the oh Iā€™m a people pleaserā€¦.. the delusion is strong with this one.

sat there in a cardigan which is essentially an arm warmer and then she has a sticky label on it the whole time šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is the most self obsessed, selfish you tuber Iā€™ve ever watched. The people pleaser that doesnā€™t buy gifts for any one and thinks a packet of Ā£1 microwave rice from Poundland is a ā€œtreatā€ for Ella.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how ā€˜pleasedā€™ Milo was with the bedroom makeover she only did because of a free mattress and used up the left over kitchen paint.

Or how ā€˜pleasedā€™ the family are being dragged round Primark most Saturdays to film sad beige clothes for the 28 people still watching her channel.

People pleaser, pull the other one Mik, the only person youā€™re interested in pleasing is yourself.

• Haha
Did she not recently make a video criticising influencers. Yet here she is exploiting her child's privacy for her own financial gain. I wonder how others would have felt if their mums filmed their bedrooms and personal belongings and posted it for strangers to see? I still had barbies when I was in year 7 but no way would I want my mum to tell everyone in #ad video

Jesus Christ! That thumbnail with the cardigan hanging off makes my teeth itch! So bloody contrived! šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 10
I still had barbies when I was in year 7 but no way would I want my mum to tell everyone in #ad video
Exactly this. I remember being in year 6 and a girl making fun of me for having barbies. I remember too, my brotherā€™s class having a bring and buy sale in year 5/6 and my brother asking my mum to donate his old power ranger figures without anyone seeing, in a black bin bag, anonymously lol. EVERY kid Iā€™m sure has toys they donā€™t want other kids knowing they still play with. Itā€™s totally fine if he still want to play with teddies, she doesnā€™t need to put it online for the sake of a free mattress.

God help him if a kid watches her still doing the elf thing this year and saying he still believes in Santa. Sprinkling flour(?) round it if Milo touches it, bleeping hate those things and I donā€™t even have kids.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Emma mattresses realised she hardly gets any views on her channels before they asked her to promote their mattresses.
No doubt itā€™ll be Emā€™s turn on Saturday for her freebie mattress plug.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kids are ruthless at 12+. My daughter at 13 had a polar bear bed sheet (one of those brushed cotton ones from Primark) and she dropped her phone on a 3 way WhatsApp call (with her ā€œmatesā€)on her bed and they ā€œsawā€ it and took the piss out of her for it.

Kids are fecking horrible sometimes and these girls were supposedly her friends. The thought of other kids at milos school seeing his room and teddies like that upsets me for him.

• Sad
Kids are ruthless at 12+. My daughter at 13 had a polar bear bed sheet (one of those brushed cotton ones from Primark) and she dropped her phone on a 3 way WhatsApp call (with her ā€œmatesā€)on her bed and they ā€œsawā€ it and took the piss out of her for it.

Kids are fecking horrible sometimes and these girls were supposedly her friends. The thought of other kids at milos school seeing his room and teddies like that upsets me for him.
.....and Mik has told us numerous times how she was bullied at school......and gladly gives Milo's school mates loads of ammunition..........mother of the year !!!!

My son walked in as I had a vlog of ~Mik's on my laptop and asked why she's obsessed with a toilet ...as she kept saying 'lav' - I had to explain it was 'lov' (love) in her posh youtube accent........ he then went on my laptop to show me it's pronounced 'luhv' šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate that it's become socially acceptable to overshare your children online for financial gain like this. I could maybe understand if his room was an interior design masterpiece but it's just a messy kids bedroom.

For the love of god please get the boy a wardrobe. What even is that shanty town structure of shelves, rails and boxes... such a heap of a mess

Speaking of interior design.... amuses me that she described her "new" kitchen as "bold".... erm, okay, sure jan!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting that there a few possibilities re Milo going on an open day to another school.
I wouldnā€™t put it past her to move him somewhere else to suit her needs.

I also wouldnā€™t be surprised if the poor kid was being bullied due to her behaviour online - sheā€™d probably go into far too much detail about it though.

She needs to remind herself that sheā€™s choosing to over share her life but her family arenā€™t.

That makeover video didnā€™t need to include any mention of ā€œtoysā€. She could just say he has so much stuff- she didnā€™t need to tell the world he still plays with toys. I have a 12yr old and I just know how many ways this video could go wrong for him at school.

Hey friends šŸ¤£. I've just been diagnosed with ADHD via a meme I saw on Dr Khilas IG. That 'normal Vs ADHD' story telling meme is most people, at any given point in a day/week/month surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey friends šŸ¤£. I've just been diagnosed with ADHD via a meme I saw on Dr Khilas IG. That 'normal Vs ADHD' story telling meme is most people, at any given point in a day/week/month surely.
....I'm sick of the ADHD memes - like it's a fun/quirky mental illness to have ........when it's so exhausting in real life...

• Heart
Fly on the wall at the Emma Influenza meeting.

"Right, we've got our Black Friday sale coming up, we need to flood the internet with influenza's raving about our overpriced shite. We gave some mattresses to Floppaholic last time round and we saw sales drop, so we must try harder with a bigger name this time around. So we're going with Khila, with her 31k subscribers. We predict that her video will reach 1.6k views after 2 days. Someone do the maths about how that will translate into sales. We will give her circa Ā£500 worth of stuff (sale price), and a special code and in return we can expect a vlog about her undiagnosed ADHD, painting her kitchen, her new candle business, multiple shots of her standing on cabinets in precarious positions, and reminiscing about how he's not had much done to his bedroom in 7 years. We're hoping for a quick mention about her and her husbands sleeping positions, that always goes down well with someone looking to invest in an expensive mattress/pillow/weighted blanket. And it'll help if she mentions her bad posture, as she films in a 1980s lounge chair."

• Haha
The mik bubble is quite funny. She seems to think in the UK we donā€™t have over the counter spot medication which is why some moisturiser isnā€™t as strong from the US. Nothing to do with how long and expired her products are

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Following the flogging her 12 year olds privacy for a free mattress, she's now toting affiliate links. Did i dream the recent video of her slating influencers????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.