Mikhila McDaid #18 Her haircuts always look the same, somehow her undiagnosed ADHD is to blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are some things you shouldn't use fabric softener on, towels, gym or technical/waterproof clothes. The softener coats the fabric so means in the case of towels they are less absorbent, and for gym kit traps the sweat smell in. I use a dash of white vinegar for towels and sports wash, especially as we have v hard water.
Mik's just minging though, drinking a can of coke first thing as she'd forgotten to put coffee in the machine? Grim! I'm honestly thinking about giving up watching her, not even watching for the car crash TV that it is.
I only use fabric conditioner on certain items and use a small amount it makes a difference to my jeans especially if over the airer but towels etc just get washed with non bio I’ve got different washing stuff for different items

Reactions: 5
I think the jumper looks quite nice? Better with some blue jeans thought rather than harsh black trousers. Nice to see something other than the stretched cropped tops and rug like cardigans.

Reactions: 2
Her 5 prodact face video..........says something is 'onusual'........then proceeds to tell us that someone in an American tv show had that 'coral California girl cheek'..........I suppose it went with the 'tv lip' and 'coastal gromma fashion'....... 🥴 🥴 🥴
---
......WTF???? She's started saying the American phrase 'not in my wheelhouse'....... :rolleyes:
---
.....ooh, another new word 'crostiness' (crustiness) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her pronunciation of product is so fooked it now sounds like is saying prodox. Sounds like a professional enema which is ironic seeing as she just chats tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one wants a lip balm to change the texture of their lips for looks…. She just doesn’t seem to understand why a channel lip balm would be that different from any other tinted lip balm….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one wants a lip balm to change the texture of their lips for looks…. She just doesn’t seem to understand why a channel lip balm would be that different from any other tinted lip balm….
.....she also thinks that lip balms 'evaporate'........ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Latest slog, she said she was going into the office and was wearing her usual no bra, vest top, and cardigan off the shoulder combo. Does she walk around the office like that giving everyone an eyeful?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Those jeans that “fit like a glOOOOOve”, really separate out the ol’ labia.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
“Don’t want to just shop for holiday”

has Pinterest board for New York looks….. purchases stuff for new york

she honestly is just a big oxymoron
Lift your arse but give you a camel toe mik.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
What the f**k is she wittering on about........it's not an ASOS haul.......it's a 'please stroke my ego' haul....... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ those jeans ! You can clearly see the outline of her flaps ffs. As she was wrestling to get them on I genuinely thought she was going to say they’re too small but no, she was squealing in delight at how tight they are. Thrush breeding ground right there. Gross !!

Oh she’s going on about the braless thing - been reading here have we ???
And yes Mik we can see your nipples through all those bloody crop tops you wear that are clearly too small!

She really thinks she super skinny doesn’t she ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth was that try on. The crop tops were more see through than her supportless cheap camis. You could see the texture of her entire nipples. Every bump 🤢 and the flappage? How saggy are her flaps to have parted like the Red Sea. Yes mik it is entirely inappropriate to have your genitalia on show for your teenage son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy Mother’s Day, Jane!

What a thoughtful touching heartfelt message to your mum there mik. Even calling her by her first name and not calling her mum 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Happy Mother’s Day, Jane!

What a thoughtful touching heartfelt message to your mum there mik. Even calling her by her first name and not calling her mum 🙄
but her mum does look so much cooler than her, Mik could never

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.