Mikhila McDaid #18 Her haircuts always look the same, somehow her undiagnosed ADHD is to blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnnnd we’re back to the poo coloured bodysuit.
It’s never far from her grasp is it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why she keeps talking about 'smart' joggers? Is it just me, they don't look smart, they look like joggers. Teamed with the trainers laced up like a sloppy year 8 and a parting that looks like a comb over. The pochette on a Primark strap is back again too.

Reactions: 8
Is she really an apple shape like she claims in the ASOS vlog? Keeps saying bigger on top, slimmer on the bottom? I would never have thought of her as an apple shape.

Reactions: 6
She has a small body compared to her huge head but she’s very squashy looking like a marshmallow. She is a very weird shape.

Reactions: 9
I've looked up apple shape now, and it clearly says bust is at least medium if not large. She spends the rest of the vlog justifying her bra less vests as she doesn't have a large chest 😆
Yes, she's marshmallow is a good description, she's totally lacking in any tone and whilst she's not overweight she needs to pick up the exercise soon or she's going to suffer in her later years.

• Heart
Isn’t it called athletic build? Straight up and down without any shape. Although she’s anything but (athletic).

Apple shape is more round, like a bigger belly, isn’t it? Pear, bigger hips. Hourglass, smaller waist than hips and shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why's she posted that summer is coming? We're barely a week into March!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s always wishing it was the future. She does it was Christmas come September, summer from February onwards, Automn in July 🙄
Her bestie Em does the same…in July she was gagging about shoehorning Chris into the loft to get the sodding autumn ‘decor’ down.

• Haha
She spends her life telling herself the next thing will solve her issues. The next season, the next month, the next holiday, and when they come, and don’t, we then get the endless cycle of I am in a fOnk and I am going to quit YouTube click bait.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fragrance “reviews” - first of all, I couldn’t work out why she kept saying everything smelt like mosque (eventually worked out she meant musk). Also, for someone who’s supposed to have a fragranced candle business, she has no idea/can’t pronounce the most basic ingredients. And spraying everything on used bits of paper, ffs.
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Fragrance “reviews” - first of all, I couldn’t work out why she kept saying everything smelt like mosque (eventually worked out she meant musk). Also, for someone who’s supposed to have a fragranced candle business, she has no idea/can’t pronounce the most basic ingredients. And spraying everything on used bits of paper, ffs.
---
Mosque???????? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently people aren’t kind according to Mik. Are those the people who film their ‘bestie’ in vlogs, in all their full length glory, knowing that that person hates being seen unless a LOT of photoshopping has taken place beforehand!

• Haha
The state of that room! It must stink in there and be so mOsky with her only washing clothes once a week and never ironing or airing them. She really is knocking off 10k value off that place with the each failed D.I.Y project.

• Haha
The transcript and captions both say 'mosque'........what a f**king idiot she is!

• Haha
The room looks such a mess! Did she not measure? Her original plan was a hanging rail, shelf for bags, lower hanging rail then the bloody kallax below that. But she can barely fit the two hanging rails, clothes on both rails are draping over the things below. Looks like the tiny student rooms we had at uni, complete with curling stickers and photos on the far wall.
Just far far too much stoff! Have a bloody declutter Mik, it may do your mental health some good.
---
Can I also add, what a bland collection of clothes! Virtually every item in beige/brown.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.