Mikhila McDaid #18 Her haircuts always look the same, somehow her undiagnosed ADHD is to blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the thing thats so funny is as far as i know she's never even attempted any kind of process to move to america..i dont think she's ever even stayed there on holiday longer than 2 weeks...but in her head she's an american
We've seen her 'cosplay'........ 🤣 .'coastal gromma'........'stepmom vibes'.........'mob wife'.........'Real Housewives'........😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is so lazy. I can’t get over how much Lee must do in that house when she can’t even remember to do one load of laundry a week….

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My god today’s vlog!
Non stop rambling at 100mph
She only does one load of laundry, which is for her own clothes, once a week.
Lee does the rest? She works from home part time and doesn’t wash anyones clothes?
She’s messing about with a knife trying to open a flimsy packet of porridge and I swear it’s like she trying to cause bincident 2.0
She shows how cluttered her front room is and says that Lee lets her get away with leaving the house in a tip whilst she plays video games all day.
Make it make sense !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My god today’s vlog!
Non stop rambling at 100mph
She only does one load of laundry, which is for her own clothes, once a week.
Lee does the rest? She works from home part time and doesn’t wash anyones clothes?
She’s messing about with a knife trying to open a flimsy packet of porridge and I swear it’s like she trying to cause bincident 2.0
She shows how cluttered her front room is and says that Lee lets her get away with leaving the house in a tip whilst she plays video games all day.
Make it make sense !
He's probably got a 'bit on the side'............that being said, she'd have to be short sighted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
.....she moved the camera to the outside of her bedroom to film herself walking out with a tub of cream instead of her laundry basket.......probably to prove she has undiagnosed ADHD........what a complete melt........
---
....edited to add........why is she using the American phrase 'I'm in the market for.......' ????? Kim from 'The Wads', uses that phrase but, she lives in Florida........
---
...I notice she's using a different base for the Nars tinted moisturiser - says she watched a dermatologist use the same base......Nope, you read here Mik.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Right so I may not have personally lived through the 70s but I’ve seen enough pictures, videos, films and tv shows to have never seen anyone dressed like this?

Am I missing something? Unless she means it’s giving casual glam of a 70 year old…

IMG_1445.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The 1970s were def not all about the misshapen oversized T shirt with leggings (dont think leggings existed outside of gymnastics until the 80s?).
To me it looks more late 80s casual.
That t shirt is bloody awful, the colour, the hemline, the stretched in the wash look.
Then we get to the grim boots on her feet.
This woman wrote a style book? Beggars belief!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like a typical outfit from the early 2000s, which when she describes the top in that description, sound like when she bought it. Especially early 2000s with that long necklace.

She is one of the worst dressing people I've ever encountered. I don't think she's ever dressed well, in my opinion. Not once.

She really doesn't know who she is so every day she seems to be trying to fit into some kind of image she wants to portray. She needs to get rid of 90% of her clothes and start over, buying good quality stylish clothes instead of tat from Vinted and primark.

Wears awful cheap tatty clothes every day but has no problem with Lee dropping £300 on that MZ Wallace nappy bag she was pining for

Reactions: 11
Right so I may not have personally lived through the 70s but I’ve seen enough pictures, videos, films and tv shows to have never seen anyone dressed like this?

Am I missing something? Unless she means it’s giving casual glam of a 70 year old…

View attachment 2794935
I said a couple of pages ago that one of her outfits looked like she was a kid playing dress up in her dad's old clothes from the 70s. She's just reading here and trying to spin it into a positive 🤣

• Haha
I've now seen the story where she has that cami top and burgundy long cardi. What a state that cardi is, full of pulls and bobbles. Look good enough for the bin, not parading on insta claiming you've "got dressed" for the day. Looks like a dressing gown anyway, and most people's dressing gowns are in better condition.

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to take vinted away from her. She looks mid fifties in that get up. Like a BHS throwback from 2000.

why is she so heavy with everything? When she was doing her washing (what mum even just washes HER clothes once a week? doesnt she just do a normal load of everyones?) she was slamming that washing machine door so hard. I dont know if its a sensory thing I have but it grates on me how she always crashes her way around the house

Reactions: 12
Their bedroom always looks dirty and there's clutter everywhere. Dragging her skin downwards when doing skincare without washing her hands first, shaving her face in bathwater, seeming to spontaneously apply skincare in the living room..... everything is grim.

Reactions: 12
I dont know if its a sensory thing I have but it grates on me how she always crashes her way around the house
Yes I hate the way she’s like that. Makes a coffee and slams round all the things. Slams a can of coke in front of the camera and opens it loudly. Unpacks food shopping and slams or throws every item. Will unwrap an ASOS parcel by tearing the bag open completely and tearing apart the individual bags, throwing clothes on the floor with complete disregard of whether she might return anything.

Their bedroom always looks dirty and there's clutter everywhere
When she thought she was creating *hotel vibes* with that bedroom. Hotel Cecil maybe. It looks so depressing, so dark as never opens the blinds. Bedding never made, all cheap, unmatched beige sheets. Light fitting looks like an ashtray. tit furniture, filing cabinet bedside tables and a chest of drawers that turned up chipped and scuffed she couldn’t be arsed returning. And that’s before her clothes all over the bed and floor and empty cans and bottles all over the surfaces. She’s such a woman, I can’t believe you’d film that kind of thing and put it online.

Reactions: 17
What is that outfit.
Who wears 4 inch heeled boots just to do the school run when she doesn’t even get out of the car ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.