Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have and it’s some thing to do with alcohol for one of them as she keeps mentioning stuff with alcohol and her family (like when she falls asleep on the sofa she is worried ppl will think she’s drunk like she did when she was a child). She never mentions mum and dad. It’s either mum or dad she is seeing and she did that whole Christmas was dramatic some thing big happened in my family not in his house but I cant tell you B.S.

Reactions: 5
I quite like her! She’s funny! And doesn’t take herself too seriously unlike our Mik. Though the Disney thing is not for me. Call me boring and serious! Love her mum humour though
---
I'm not a massive fan but her content is a million times better than mik's lazy non-efforts. I find it "interesting" that she has less subscribers than mik but much higher average views

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ. She’s trashing that house with her ‘candol’ business (which will be a flash in the pan). There’ll be concrete dust and wax blobs over every surface.
And why always America? How about broadening Milo’s horizons beyond Disney? We spent several weeks exploring SE Asia with our son pre pandemic, which no doubt cost a fraction of their 2 weeks at Disney, and was a hell of a lot more interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ. She’s trashing that house with her ‘candol’ business (which will be a flash in the pan). There’ll be concrete dust and wax blobs over every surface.
And why always America? How about broadening Milo’s horizons beyond Disney? We spent several weeks exploring SE Asia with our son pre pandemic, which no doubt cost a fraction of their 2 weeks at Disney, and was a hell of a lot more interesting.
.....I think her and Lee are racists and would never visit Asia or Africa......or even the Caribbean .......

Reactions: 9
.....I think her and Lee are racists and would never visit Asia or Africa......or even the Caribbean .......
We know mr trump supporter is deffo racist so I can’t see why mik doesn’t have some of the same opinions

• Heart
She went to another golf dinner with her dad …

Cue more therapy for ‘trauma’ later this year.

Also saying she had her kids young(plural)…. She had Milo at 26. A fairly standard age for having kids surely.

Reactions: 7
Also saying she had her kids young(plural)…. She had Milo at 26. A fairly standard age for having kids surely.
Omg why is she making out she was a 13 year old mother all the time? She was 4 months away from 20 with Ella. Hardly a Gretna green tear away.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So on this candle nonsense... she showed her dining table (uncovered, bound to be getting scratched op) with 80 or so concrete candles on. For all the effort, time, expense, waste, damage to her house, undercharging on postage, that’s about £1300 income. I can’t see that she’s breaking even on those.

Also the medium 160g candles, some are in glass jars and some in metal tins, I don’t feel like either look like they go with the concrete. The smaller candles in a tin with a lid, she’s calling travel candles. I don’t know anyone that travels with a candle.

For her saying she’s spent a shed load of time on her website it’s tit. Jost opens onto random prodacts. The first ones being a match pot, concrete tray and cheap Ali express wax burner, no candles. Genius.

So on this candle nonsense... she showed her dining table (uncovered, bound to be getting scratched op) with 80 or so concrete candles on. For all the effort, time, expense, waste, damage to her house, undercharging on postage, that’s about £1300 income. I can’t see that she’s breaking even on those.

Also the medium 160g candles, some are in glass jars and some in metal tins, I don’t feel like either look like they go with the concrete. The smaller candles in a tin with a lid, she’s calling travel candles. I don’t know anyone that travels with a candle.

For her saying she’s spent a shed load of time on her website it’s tit. Jost opens onto random prodacts. The first ones being a match pot, concrete tray and cheap Ali express wax burner, no candles. Genius.
Also you have to remember she’s not even alone on this project. Assuming any ‘profit’ would be split between her and Karen. So likely they’ll both come away with about £2.50.

• Heart
She recently said she was spaced out being on the pain meds for her back…the way she picked up that 25kg of wax I’m not surprised! I could feel her discs popping from here!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That website! I've done website design in the past so maybe I'm being picky, but a look at the T&C and Privacy Policy page alone would make me run for the hills. It's not a game, it's a big ass business and she can't even get the legal terms right. The bottom line that has been missed off the image is about newpapers and magazine subscriptions :unsure:

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Radom thought........aren't her concrete candles going to mess the suspension up in her very small car? I wondered if she transported 50-60 candles to a craft fair - it's going to be a huge toll on her car

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Radom thought........aren't her concrete candles going to mess the suspension up in her very small car? I wondered if she transported 50-60 candles to a craft fair - it's going to be a huge toll on her car
I predict a manic shopping spree incoming... a van, garden workshop.... followed by her jacking it all in within 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They've not sold out - they have hundred's of wax melts left over. They've sold 7 Beach House Travel Candle; 7 Book of shadows 160g; coffee shop - 6. They've sold out of the gold leaf match pots (??????how) and have 16 of the plain concrete ones left out of 20. Good Morning glass candle - 7 ; Ito the woods = 5, Spiced cider - 7 ...and 9 of the concrete tray......... I love shopify. So, the 'soft launch wasn't a resounding success.

• Heart
  • Wow
Can we see these details now?
I was lucky enough to see she how many of the larger candles were on the website. She had ten of each of the larger candles. To look at stock remaining - just add 20 (for eg) to your cart - a message pops up saying 'you can't add this to your basket'....then take one out of your basket and add 19 - it then says 'all 4 candles are in your cart' ..... it takes a while but, it's worth it.....all that destruction in the house for them not to sell out.
---
I'm wondering how much electric she's used for melting all that wax..... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
They've not sold out - they have hundred's of wax melts left over. They've sold 7 Beach House Travel Candle; 7 Book of shadows 160g; coffee shop - 6. They've sold out of the gold leaf match pots (??????how) and have 16 of the plain concrete ones left out of 20. Good Morning glass candle - 7 ; Ito the woods = 5, Spiced cider - 7 ...and 9 of the concrete tray......... I love shopify. So, the 'soft launch wasn't a resounding success.
Doing God's work 🕯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.