Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was Shane that wanted her to go on anti depressants in the first place and wanted to take her to the doctor appointment himself as doctors never listen to her (yeh yeh) so I bet he doesnt think she should be doing this.

Reactions: 6
Jesus he is a doormat… but agree she is sticking to him as I think it must be his wage (despite how great an earner she thinks she is) that is covering the cost of living - eg mortgage and bills and that - in that house. No chance it’s on her part time wage. He is definitely forking out more than her - her hobbies and wasting money/shopping alone is a part time job. He enables this behaviour of hers so deserves all the concrete he gets.

And the Disney thing.. nope don’t get it either. Something fun to do, but all go matchy matchy and make it a personality for the week? Not sure myself!

She is a bit of a lost cause isn’t she? I know - going cold Turkey of anti depressants might help!
Oh don't be silly, she's making more than EVER on YouTube because even though she hardly uploads/hasn't gained a single subscriber in 3 years/her views are forever dropping/only 3% of her subscribers regularly watch her content... yt have picked her to have a super high ad sense rate! She said it so it must be true 🙄🤔🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why on earth does she not invest in some latex gloves for when she's doing the candle work? Seeing the state of her grubby hands is no ad for her Prodacts!
No protective clothing? I take it she's also not wearing a respirator..........these are the health and safety guidelines for working with concrete - I know she doesn't need a hard hat - unless she re-enacts the bincident : Minimum protection for working with concrete/cement is a half-facepiece air-purifying respirator with an N95 filter. all required PPE in place such as safety goggles, safety boots, a hard hat, and hearing protection. Gloves are also recommended.

Crystalline silica is found in materials. such as concrete, masonry and rock. When these materials are made into a fine dust and suspended in the air, breathing in these fine particles can produce lung damage. Silicosis can be totally disabling and may lead to death........

Reactions: 6
Yea but doing it properly will make it take longer isn’t it?! That won’t happen with our Mik! Whack em out and worry later! I mean the demand is going to be enormous for concrete candle jars.. personally I think of putting that on my word fireplace and cry! Maybe a nice cement tray?! And cement matches pot match!? Maybe I just have no style!

Wish I was closer to Doncaster I really do! The craft fair! Come on someone - please go and let us know!!

Reactions: 9
I think she showed in a vlog a few weeks back that Milo enjoyed smashing the ones that didn't work out ok with a hammer. No safety goggles, or even stick a pair of sunglasses on! She also mentioned she needed new socks in her Primark haul as she kept standing on dye and ruining her socks. God knows what state the whole place is in if she's working with just socks on her feet and getting dye everywhere!

• Wow
My ex sister in law has been on lithium for years - I thought it was a old remedy for bipolar but, it's still the favoured drug
It’s old schoolbut very effective for bipolar however it’s a bit of a last ditch drug I believe due toyou needing to be on it pretty much permanently due to the side effects of coming off

Reactions: 5
No protective clothing? I take it she's also not wearing a respirator..........these are the health and safety guidelines for working with concrete - I know she doesn't need a hard hat - unless she re-enacts the bincident : Minimum protection for working with concrete/cement is a half-facepiece air-purifying respirator with an N95 filter. all required PPE in place such as safety goggles, safety boots, a hard hat, and hearing protection. Gloves are also recommended.

Crystalline silica is found in materials. such as concrete, masonry and rock. When these materials are made into a fine dust and suspended in the air, breathing in these fine particles can produce lung damage. Silicosis can be totally disabling and may lead to death........

When she reads this she will go to her bag of concrete mix and take a deep sniff just to spite you

• Haha

She will be self diagnosing herself with lung diseases before vlogmas Eve at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will be self diagnosing herself with lung diseases before vlogmas Eve at this rate
That’ll be the next one she’ll have self diagnosed with. It’ll be added to her rotating phrases. She’ll have upgraded the back and neck pain to whatever anyone’s stated here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won't keep up with it long enough to get lung damage. The manic period will end and she'll be depressed sat in the front room with the curtains closed watching vampire diaries for the millionth time again very soon..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely she must be not only invalidating her insurance but the covenants on her house by operating a business (let along a candle business) in her home?

I know quite a few friends who have new build homes who can’t operate their businesses from their homes.

Reactions: 8
Sometimes that can about not having customers coming and going. But yeah, standard house insurance usually doesn’t cover working out of home. I run a small business from home, not too dissimilar, things manufactured by hand in my spare bedroom, sold online, taken to the post. When I bought a house, there was a bit of digging finding the right insurance and answering a lot of questions, wasn’t really much more expensive, but I’m not doing anything flammable or using heat.

I have wondered with a lot of people now working from home after covid, does that effect their home insurance? Though in another way, you’re home all day looking after your place vs away from it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I have to monitor indoor humidity for my exotic pets - like the pythons for example. Indoor humidity has been around 38% (I'm around 11 miles from Mik)....pythons prefer humidity at around 60% so, I go in their vivs with a pressurised water jug and finely mist them a few times a day. Outdoor humidity has been around 83% but, this wouldn't affect Mik as she never leaves home 😂
---

'Bastard elves'...........💀💀💀
Can you pop in and mist the python in Donny when you get a chance. She's proper 'ot and dirty.
---
Tragic. I can not believe a grown man in his right mind and an 18 year old girl would be up for this. Then again, I don’t understand the (apparent faux) extreme excitement adult YouTubers seem to have for Disney. But that’s another story.
Steer clear of BMummy of 2 then cos she's in full on Disneygasm mode with toddler ensembles on her latest post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I quite like her! She’s funny! And doesn’t take herself too seriously unlike our Mik. Though the Disney thing is not for me. Call me boring and serious! Love her mum humour though
---

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I quite like her! She’s funny! And doesn’t take herself too seriously unlike our Mik. Though the Disney thing is not for me. Call me boring and serious! Love her mum humour though
---
You’re in the wrong place for BBo2 love 😂😂 her tattle thread is a hoot

Reactions: 3
I don’t trust people with no lips and brummy mummy falls into that category.

so do we think Mik’s mum and dad have separated? She mentioned her mum is going out more in a recent vlog. My mum did the same …

I don’t trust people with no lips and brummy mummy falls into that category.

so do we think Mik’s mum and dad have separated? She mentioned her mum is going out more in a recent vlog. My mum did the same …
Surely not? She loves to overshare! So
I imagine she would have let it slip in some video

Mik also mentioned going as a +1 with her dad to a golf club (?) party. Unless Mik was well into golf and enjoyed it with her dad, which we know is 100% not true, it seems a weird thing to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.