Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a sad woman that her most interesting features are her greasy (ugly) yellow hair, having a short body, having a kid at 19, keloid scarring, acne as a teen and her blurred tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mik is using Shopify, so on the date of launch, we can see how many candles are in stock ad how many she sells

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Plus brush it, FFS! My friend has hair that tangle easily, guess what, she carries a mini tangle tamer to brush it through a few times a day. I'm not sure Mik ever puts one through hers so no wonder it's a mess.

Reactions: 8
Imagine the hair styles we will be treated to in Florida. When she was in L.A she thought she was automatically Mischa Barton cos she was wearing floaty dresses and a gold metal cross body chain over her bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the hair styles we will be treated to in Florida. When she was in L.A she thought she was automatically Mischa Barton cos she was wearing floaty dresses and a gold metal cross body chain over her bikini.
You can already tell it's just going to be that frizzy slept on damp 'wavy' look she's super pleased with, endless boring references to humidity and Monica from Friends, cheap oversized hawaiian shirts either left baggy or tied up to 'create a waist' on her 'short torso and a load of cheap sunglasses to complete the VIBE.

I actually don't think she even wants to go on the holiday to be honest. She'd rather be at home fixating on her candles

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can already tell it's just going to be that frizzy slept on damp 'wavy' look she's super pleased with, endless boring references to humidity and Monica from Friends, cheap oversized hawaiian shirts either left baggy or tied up to 'create a waist' on her 'short torso and a load of cheap sunglasses to complete the VIBE.

I actually don't think she even wants to go on the holiday to be honest. She'd rather be at home fixating on her candles

I wondered if she is skint hence the budget pre holiday shop?
---
Her marketing is terrible. Dirty fingernail, dirty plasters and purple knuckles.
Screenshot_20230724-223215_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She needs to be careful with the naming of the candles ....'This is Halloween' is copyright protected.............When she mentioned she would have liked to have made a Barbie candle, I was silently urging her to do so.......

• Haha
She's making out like she's running a really successful business when she's literally sold a few melts.... her first year of accounts will be interesting. Which has made me wonder, has she overspent on forking out on "stock" hence the £2 primark t shirts 🤔

• Haha
“My fingers aren’t dirty” “I’ve scrobbed and scrobbed” nah we don’t believe you Mik, you’re a filthy cow as it is!

• Haha
You can tell me she hasn’t forked out a fortune on all this stoff. Plus all the concrete. She’ll now have to be doing Disney on a shoestring. Can’t even buy Primark Disney shirts, needing to make her own. Oh dear

IMG_0220.jpeg

After the initial few subscribers buying a couple of candles, no one’s going to be buying them. No one’s going to know about them.

Her instagram is incredibly unprofessional. Sharing tit memes, just no. Every picture looks dirty, nothing about this sells me a luxe/cozy lifestyle. Making it up as she goes, going to sell trays now, and messing with a jar with stars and moons on, which doesn’t go with the theme she’s created.

Nice for her she’s found something to keep her occupied for a few weeks, but a shame for her family she’s trashing the house in the meantime. They’ll all be on sale by Jan/Feb and she’ll be on the her next flash in the pan idea.

I don’t know the costs of her materials, but can’t see on the candles that she’ll be making any money. Probably will on the melts. She’s saying she’s keeping UK postage at £1.50. So she’s committed to losing money on postage and packaging to begin with.

Second class postage is £3.49 and first is £4.19. Plus the cost of boxes, time to assemble them, tissue paper, protective heavy paper (bubble wrap alternative), stamped logo on box lid, branded sticker on the tissue paper, box taped up, postage label printed on label paper, time and/or petrol to go to the post office. Not remotely sustainable.

• Haha
You can tell me she hasn’t forked out a fortune on all this stoff. Plus all the concrete. She’ll now have to be doing Disney on a shoestring. Can’t even buy Primark Disney shirts, needing to make her own. Oh dear
She mentioned ages ago she wanted personalised family T-shirts for them as she thought it might be one of the last times they’d be able to do it

I assume it won’t materialise as she is the laziest person ever

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She mentioned ages ago she wanted personalised family T-shirts for them as she thought it might be one of the last times they’d be able to do it

I assume it won’t materialise as she is the laziest person ever
Tragic. I can not believe a grown man in his right mind and an 18 year old girl would be up for this. Then again, I don’t understand the (apparent faux) extreme excitement adult YouTubers seem to have for Disney. But that’s another story.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tragic. I can not believe a grown man in his right mind and an 18 year old girl would be up for this. Then again, I don’t understand the (apparent faux) extreme excitement adult YouTubers seem to have for Disney. But that’s another story.
She doesn’t even talk about Disney until she has a Disney holiday. She goes on about how Shane watches Disney vlogs all year so this is Shane’s holiday for sure.

• Haha
She doesn’t even talk about Disney until she has a Disney holiday. She goes on about how Shane watches Disney vlogs all year so this is Shane’s holiday for sure.
He probably needs his American vacations holidays - to appear interesting at work. I have never seen a man so apathetic in my entire life....he has no personality whatsoever. Em's husband, Chris (although can be annoying) at least has a funny/witty streak to him.......Lee is just so meh.....

• Haha
I think she just wants to go to eat lobster roll and visit BABW and Sephora. She isn't remotely interested in Disney but because it's America she'll still be doing the 'feels like home' crap she does everytime she goes there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she just wants to go to eat lobster roll and visit BABW and Sephora. She isn't remotely interested in Disney but because it's America she'll still be doing the 'feels like home' crap she does everytime she goes there.
Itll be fOn to see them do 2 weeks in Florida on a bOdget. It costs a fortune. We did universal rather than Disney but the cost of food & drink has gone up a lot since covid.

• Haha
Jesus he is a doormat… but agree she is sticking to him as I think it must be his wage (despite how great an earner she thinks she is) that is covering the cost of living - eg mortgage and bills and that - in that house. No chance it’s on her part time wage. He is definitely forking out more than her - her hobbies and wasting money/shopping alone is a part time job. He enables this behaviour of hers so deserves all the concrete he gets.

And the Disney thing.. nope don’t get it either. Something fun to do, but all go matchy matchy and make it a personality for the week? Not sure myself!

She is a bit of a lost cause isn’t she? I know - going cold Turkey of anti depressants might help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.