Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a weird watch. Like someone having a breakdown. You could tell she didn’t want to film it, very sarcastic and contrived (?) at the end. She just felt obliged to as she’d saved all that jonk in the bags for weeks.

She looks terrible, the clothes looked terrible. Why, when you’re spending 1000s on a holiday, do you want to trudge round in £2 baggy men’s T-shirts? Like get some nice tops, normal T-shirts and some denim shorts? Cute summer dresses with pumps? Has she put back on that phantom 30lbs she though she lost on Noom and nothing fits?

The hair I don’t understand. It’s not humid. If you’re going to sleep on it wet in a bun, it’s going to look like that in the morning. Brush it, blow dry it straight and/or tie it up. I think she actually thrives on that messy big hair look, always grabbing and zhuzhing it, desperate for people to say it looks nice. If she hates it so much I just don’t know why she doesn’t go back to a bob or long bob.

She needs an intervention at this stage. Can Shane, even Ella or her mates not see her on this downwards spiral. Surely someone like Emma, must watch these videos and not think that this is normal, she’s not ok.

High school is going to be hell for Milo once the kids see what his mother is like, and that’s before them watching him still believing in Father Christmas and those bastard elves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What humidity?!!! Honestly there isn’t any! Unless there is in Doncaster? But I can’t imagine it! Lol
I have to monitor indoor humidity for my exotic pets - like the pythons for example. Indoor humidity has been around 38% (I'm around 11 miles from Mik)....pythons prefer humidity at around 60% so, I go in their vivs with a pressurised water jug and finely mist them a few times a day. Outdoor humidity has been around 83% but, this wouldn't affect Mik as she never leaves home 😂
---
That was a weird watch. Like someone having a breakdown. You could tell she didn’t want to film it, very sarcastic and contrived (?) at the end. She just felt obliged to as she’d saved all that jonk in the bags for weeks.

She looks terrible, the clothes looked terrible. Why, when you’re spending 1000s on a holiday, do you want to trudge round in £2 baggy men’s T-shirts? Like get some nice tops, normal T-shirts and some denim shorts? Cute summer dresses with pumps? Has she put back on that phantom 30lbs she though she lost on Noom and nothing fits?

The hair I don’t understand. It’s not humid. If you’re going to sleep on it wet in a bun, it’s going to look like that in the morning. Brush it, blow dry it straight and/or tie it up. I think she actually thrives on that messy big hair look, always grabbing and zhuzhing it, desperate for people to say it looks nice. If she hates it so much I just don’t know why she doesn’t go back to a bob or long bob.

She needs an intervention at this stage. Can Shane, even Ella or her mates not see her on this downwards spiral. Surely someone like Emma, must watch these videos and not think that this is normal, she’s not ok.

High school is going to be hell for Milo once the kids see what his mother is like, and that’s before them watching him still believing in Father Christmas and those bastard elves.
'Bastard elves'...........💀💀💀

Reactions: 7
I don't think she has adhd. It's pretty obvious she's now in an extreme manic period. She's bipolar not adhd. She will crash and be back on the antidepressants in no time and the concrete will be gathering dust in the corner. She was a right mess in that Primark video with crazy hair and smeared mascara. Looks like all the weight is back on as well. Why does Lee not step in and tell her to get back on the meds and stop wasting time and money on the candle thing.... he needs to grow a pair of balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think she has adhd. It's pretty obvious she's now in an extreme manic period. She's bipolar not adhd. She will crash and be back on the antidepressants in no time and the concrete will be gathering dust in the corner. She was a right mess in that Primark video with crazy hair and smeared mascara. Looks like all the weight is back on as well. Why does Lee not step in and tell her to get back on the meds and stop wasting time and money on the candle thing.... he needs to grow a pair of balls.
His balls are in one of her Kate Spade purses (does anyone else remember her obsession with Kate Spade?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she’s bipolar she probably doesn’t need just antidepressants she needs mood stabilisers. as antidepressants alone won’t help the mania.

Reactions: 7
If she’s bipolar she probably doesn’t need just antidepressants she needs mood stabilisers. as antidepressants alone won’t help the mania.
My ex sister in law has been on lithium for years - I thought it was a old remedy for bipolar but, it's still the favoured drug

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who say half off except Americans

I can’t imagine being so deluded from reality that you present this way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still don’t get why if she can’t be arsed to even brosh her hair properly that she doesn’t cut it off. It wouldn’t even that to be that drastic, she’s an absolute woman

Reactions: 5
We’re going to Disney the same time as her- I’m even wondering if we could be on the same flight 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine thinking you are something special, as an adult for butchering a basic melody very badly (and at points just plain out of tune) on a melodica 🥴 .It's like someone who had piano lessons as a kid (AKA me) gathering around the family to show them that I can play Twinkle Twinkle little star or Happy Birthday, despite getting it a bit wrong. If i did it in a scabby mens t shirt and a towel turban in the middle of the day I honestly think they'd sit me down and tell me to sort my life out.

Those saying she also thinks her hair is something special are spot on. Just looks like anyone's long hair if it's frizzy because they scrunched it and air dried it or went to bed with it wet. The way she twirls it around as if it's the same as a fresh Dyson air wrap blowdry but natural is such an odd flex when it looks so limp and in such poor condition. Volume from throwing your head upside down then preening in the mirror is hardly the same as actual bounce. I reckon she's testing hairstyles for whichever version of herself she's picturing she'll look like when she's in Florida :LOL:

• Haha
Could she have any more of a chip on her shoulder? MDF McDaid. Who the feck cares enough to tell her not to feck about in social media playing on a piano whistle. What she could achieve if ppl didn’t tell her she can’t do it? No. Stop blaming every body in your life (incl. your kids) for your lack of “success”.

If any one needed encouragement on NOT ditching mood stabilisers, watch those stories. Christ.

• Haha
She looks terrible, the clothes looked terrible. Why, when you’re spending 1000s on a holiday, do you want to trudge round in £2 baggy men’s T-shirts? Like get some nice tops, normal T-shirts and some denim shorts? Cute summer dresses with pumps?

I thought this. Look at the carry on in preparing for vegas.... she's gone from one extreme to another. I'm not sure why shes wanting to dress like an androgynous frump? Why would you want to wear same clothes as your husband anyway? Her holiday wardrobe looks like what I'd throw on to decorate.

Are we sure this woman wrote a style book

• Haha
IMG_0219.jpeg

This it’s literally why she had a baby at 19 and got married to her first husband. Because people told her not to, not because she wanted those things. She’s a selfish dick head.

• Haha
This it’s literally why she had a baby at 19 and got married to her first husband. Because people told her not to, not because she wanted those things. She’s a selfish dick head.
If he didn't pay the mortgage and enable her nonsense I doubt she'd still be with the second one. Probably just trying to prove to everyone that she made the right decision in the first place with that marriage which started in dubious circumstances or something didn't it - they left their existing partners to be together or something equally grim, can't remember exactly. In reality she clearly has nobody to meaningfully talk to at home, is completely lost in life, doesn't like their family house or family life at all and seems to have zero chemistry with Lee (who would tbf, when his personality is as lacking as his looks are).

Reactions: 13
. I reckon she's testing hairstyles for whichever version of herself she's picturing she'll look like when she's in Florida :LOL:
This sums her up perfectly. There is not one real or genuine thing about her, she moves from one set of personalities/characters to another.

She is a vain vacuous poor excuse for a woman

• Haha
Her hair looks crap because she constantly plays with it. So noticeable in the first few minutes of the vid. It looks greasy at the roots, again probs due to constant touching.
The pink stripe shirt looks awful over black, it would look cute tied at the waist with denim shorts. It in no way (esp over the black crop top/leggings) does it give the coastal gronma look she claims.
Is her 18 year old daughter really going to want to wear a primark t shirt customized by her mum on holiday?!

Reactions: 6
I actually think she LIKES her hair like that and only complains to get compliments. Her hair isn’t naturally like that at all, she’s slept with it wet in a bun. If she wanted to sort it out all she needs to do is wash it and dry it properly. She definitely loves it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.