Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg mik, the private people for ADHD screenings are not just gonna diagnose you because you’ve paid for it! It’s a legal thing…. bleeping hell she’s such a conspiracist!!! Honestly she’s finally out the nail in the coffin
This is just because she’s watched way too many American Shows & YouTubers because this is a thing that would happen there as much of their healthcare system is corrupt.

Reactions: 6
Im literally laughing out loud at her homemade butter... she used the microwave and thinks this is homemade???? I can't take her seriously sat there rabitting on and on as if anyone is intetested, thinking she's giving us lower beings a culinary enlightening, calling it a "recipe"... 🤣🤣🤣 I make HOMEMADE butter sometimes, dead easy, double cream and a pinch of salt in the kitchenaid, whisk until it separates, discard liquid, done. I assumed from title this is what she'd done. Bless her, look how proud she is of her microwaving skills.

She's really odd in today's video. It's uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 9
In the US if you have a sniffle people go to their primary care practitioner and they get prescribed a bag full of medications.
it’s all about the $$$.
Mik is so disconnected to everything in the UK she doesn't realise healthcare does not work like that here even private health.
It would cost a bomb for a private ADHD screening and nobody is looking to diagnose you unnecessarily.
What a moron.

Reactions: 7
She'll do a 180 and go private for an ADHD diagnosis before December.

• Haha
She'll do a 180 and go private for an ADHD diagnosis before December.
If it is popular on TikTok and she can part with money for a cheap version of it, she will deliberate for 6 months, buy 3 different versions of something even cheaper and then shell out for the “real” thing.

I don’t see this being any different.
She is no doubt spending time researching to find out if she can get a real online diagnosis before shelling out the real expense.

And what’s the point, she will just tell them what they want to hear based on her non stop googling.

Why would she need a diagnosis if she doesn’t want medication or help anyways

She says she wants it so she can tell people on the internet it’s real. That’s all. Not worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not a medical practitioner or in any position to be diagnosing others but i think she needs a serious conversation with her GP re mental health, depression, bipolar...

She's entitled to believe she has an undiagnosed condition but i don't see the need or benefit to be constantly rambling on about it to people she doesn't know? She made a vlog not long ago where she acknowledged how problematic it was that she was oversharing her health ailments and announced she'd stop. She's been quite clear (and a rude sarcy witch) that she doesn't want advice from others so what is she hoping to achieve from this crap? Apart from anything else it's really dull and boring and most likely one of the reasons why people stop watching (*spoiler alert* not the algorithm)

And what’s the point, she will just tell them what they want to hear based on her non stop googling.
Yes, exactly this. She's a self fulfilling prophecy. If i too spent hours reading on a condition I'd also end up thinking i had it. The way she talks is a really good argument for why "labels" are counter productive. She's got sucked into "i do this/i can't do this because I've read it's an adhd symptom".

She's just a hypochondriac and a massive numpty. She needs to get over herself and stop making such tediously boring content 😴 😴😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Off topic, but in that wine glass clip you can see that she has grout or silicon sealer all over her wrong way round tiles.
Tik Tok - has she gone over there in the hope she finds the followers who have been waiting for her? If she can't capture an audience on insta there's no way the youth over there are going to be into her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic, but in that wine glass clip you can see that she has grout or silicon sealer all over her wrong way round tiles.
Tik Tok - has she gone over there in the hope she finds the followers who have been waiting for her? If she can't capture an audience on insta there's no way the youth over there are going to be into her!
Her highest viewed video on there is from 2020 of Milo as a star wars character… which is on 500 the rest are on 100….
maybe the low views and cost of living will force her to work full time and stop making videos all day….

Now she has deleted her post on insta where she is sucking the straw 🤔 but she doesnt care about the algorithm or likes any more 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
After not caring about any of it for a long time, she’s really ramped up trying to ‘win the algorithm’. Definitely skint after Vegas. And probably devastated the Vegas content wasn’t popular, assuming it was the algorithms fault.

It’s too little too late though. Her vlogs since before covid have been dire. Only ever a combination of aggressive coffee making, moving furniture around, moaning about being in a fonk and yawning while wearing dirty tracksuits and greasy hair.

Her main channel has been no better. Expired makeop and skincare applied poorly and favourites videos of stoff she’s grabbed from round the house in a hurry.

I imagine her Primark shopping videos do ok, but I think there are better out there now.

She gets more comments on her Tattle thread per video than she does on YouTube now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s the adhd video recently that got me! Wow she really is still going on about it, now she’s back from vegas and bored again! Though that was wholly predictable. Give the girl too much time on her hands, y know, after all the social media, Nintendo switch?!, PlayStation, Netflix bingeing etc, and despite having two kids and a part time job, and she gets bored and rubbing her brain too hard.

And the adamance of her not self diagnosing.. she who doth protest…

And re a professional private diagnosis, stop buy crap you don’t need, that nobody in your house needs, and look after yourself.. Sephora and boots can’t do that for you Mik.. if you’re that concerned, do it and just work on you - for you. Not everyone else. It comes off as so ingenuine and insincere..

• Heart
When she explains her symptoms to the GP they will diagnose her with depression, not ADHD. No idea why she's latched onto ADHD when actually a lot of her symptoms are not ADHD specific at all

When she explains her symptoms to the GP they will diagnose her with depression, not ADHD. No idea why she's latched onto ADHD when actually a lot of her symptoms are not ADHD specific at all
They will give her antidepressants first to see if that helps her symptoms & probably make her take them for six months before reassessment. They dont just hand out adhd diagnoses in the first appt.

We are weeks away from her new year new goals video. These were her 2022 goals 🤣 did she tick ANY of these off?

choosing a word of the month every month
book clOb
starting yoga
ensuring she is moving her body every single day
saving money and overpaying her mortgage
using law of attraction to be more positive
a year of authenticity and only being herself
live authentically is her word of the year
use the fun word of the month challenge to theme her content every month
doing her hair and makeOp every day
remind herself not to be so angry with what she reads on the news or social media
limit her lie ins no more 10ams
start learning filmography

• Haha
She’s latched on to ADHD because there’s been a spike in people online getting ADHD diagnosis recently online & talking about it. So of course mik has to follow suit. Most of the people who are being diagnosed are women who have suffered their whole lives but because they weren’t hyperactive as kids went unnoticed.
Mik however didn’t seem to have any of these issues until the last two years. If you watch her older videos she was never this bad.

She’s latched on to ADHD because there’s been a spike in people online getting ADHD diagnosis recently online & talking about it. So of course mik has to follow suit. Most of the people who are being diagnosed are women who have suffered their whole lives but because they weren’t hyperactive as kids went unnoticed.
Mik however didn’t seem to have any of these issues until the last two years. If you watch her older videos she was never this bad.
It's more like late onset BPD than ADHD :- especially as she mentioned 'disassociation' ....plus feelings of emptiness and to fill the void, carry out impulsive behaviour such as shopping for fifty wedding dresses (for example).....binge drinking/binge eating junk food/takeaways. Also, losing touch with reality - she's from and lives in Donny but, wants to be American and being passive aggressive (we've seen this in her responses to subscriber's questions or comments)

I forgot to mention impulsivity with DIY - instead of planning and thinking things through - she bulldozes ahead

People with BPD often end up living beyond their means due to impulsive spending

With her rollercoaster high videos crashing to fonk videos over the years I think even unqualified doctors would see its BPD and she needs mood stabilisers not a adhd diagnosis

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.