Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays the bowel renewal day so she’s stuffing her gob with a Philly cheese steak before wearing a dress that’s too tight… sounds like a great plan 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Todays the bowel renewal day so she’s stuffing her gob with a Philly cheese steak before wearing a dress that’s too tight… sounds like a great plan 🙄
That philly cheese thing looks like dried up cat food

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There's another live coming op. Is this scheduled for about 1am!? Who the fock is going to be watching a Miks eye view walking around Vegas at 1am on a Wednesday?

Screenshot_20221018-213855_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That philly cheese thing looks like dried up cat food
They must be eating cheaply .........We never see them go to a nice restaurant ....it's always fast food like slices of pizza or that cat food sandwich!

She's actually printed a sweatshirt with that 'Death Party' logo 😂

• Haha
That's the last thing I'd eat on the day of a vow renewal. She'll be bloated with bad breath I imagine.

• Haha
  • Sick
All the clothes she’s been buying for the last 12 months from this trip and she’s worn the same tatty looking sweatshirt for the last 2 days with that lame homemade logo on the back.

Don’t know where she’s staying. She doesn’t stay in the big popular hotels usually. Vdara last time I think.

Reactions: 13
They're going to Lago for a meal......it's £16 for a portion of chips!....there's also a strict dress code.........

All the clothes she’s been buying for the last 12 months from this trip and she’s worn the same tatty looking sweatshirt for the last 2 days with that lame homemade logo on the back.

Don’t know where she’s staying. She doesn’t stay in the big popular hotels usually. Vdara last time I think.
Palazzo I think.....rooms are about £80 a night. The Vdara is about £150

• Wow
Reactions: 6
...so informative.....she says everything lights up at night. Is she aware that we all know what Vegas looks like?

Wow, she's making Vegas sound like a typical night out in Sheffield.....lots of dodgy people and everything smells strongly of weed.........This is why I love Greece! Authentic food, amazing people.....not getting harassed on the streets.....I don't see the novelty of Vegas....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Today's video is about how she plans outfits for Vegas.... wasn't she wearing a sweater and leggings in her Walking the Streets video or whatever it's called!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she starts off the packing video with an introduction of herself in case people are just finding her channel. Does she actually think people are searching in YouTube "what should I pack for Vegas" and they'll just stumble upon her videos and desperately want to subscribe?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look how creased that dress is 😳 and the rippled overstretched stomach area she is going to hate these photos

Reactions: 6
Yeah that dress is so tight I’m embarrassed for her. Shouldn’t have had that Philly cheese steak. #catbreath

Reactions: 8
Today's video is about how she plans outfits for Vegas.... wasn't she wearing a sweater and leggings in her Walking the Streets video or whatever it's called!?
😂 like she does every day! You just know she’s got a sports bra underneath it too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not her huge Louis Vuitton bag with the wedding dress 🤣
And she looks so pasty, fake tan would have been good
😂 I mean, why does she need a bag that big for a little dress she’s going to wear afterwards and her pencil case filled with 10 year old make op. We know you’ve got a Louis Vuitton bag Khila, you’ve made several videos about it already

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.