Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ASOS haul - last minute Vegas shopping ....she now claims to have lost two stone but, her old jeans still show 'smile lines'.....I think she needs to buy new scales!

She's also showing us she has a short torso :rolleyes: ...............

Has a snide comment for us all at the end when she says this trip is 'just for the photos'.......Khila, we already know that !!!
Without Tattle her channel would be dead….. she’s just letting us all know she hears us! How sad though that she has become this way! She could at least thank us for the YouTube money! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is absolutely hyper in todays vlog. She’s bought another tiny dress that shows her bum and boobs , we’ve been treated to seeing her Victoria’s Secret knickers and she’s suddenly realised she needs a copy of her marriage certificate to renew her bowels in Vegas. Oh and her fake flower bouquet looks awful. Dread to think how that will travel all the way to Vegas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So..... she was so busy being loads of dresses, props, making stickers etc. That she forgot about preparing for the renewal part and had to order a replacement marriage certificate at the last minute after being reminded by the photographer. You couldn't make this stuff up could you? Anyway, another dress has arrived!

edit to add: how are they going to transport those flowers!?!?!

At least she does clean her LED mask but for some reason shes using a facial cleanser. Surely its in the instructions, but a quick Google shows you're meant to use water wipes or a damp cloth. It annoys me when people don't look after their expensive things even if they were gifted.

She is absolutely hyper in todays vlog. She’s bought another tiny dress that shows her bum and boobs , we’ve been treated to seeing her Victoria’s Secret knickers and she’s suddenly realised she needs a copy of her marriage certificate to renew her bowels in Vegas. Oh and her fake flower bouquet looks awful. Dread to think how that will travel all the way to Vegas.
Haha sorry posted at the same time as you saying something very similar :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Oh yes it will definitely be Christmas. She doesn’t buy gifts for anyone, doesn't spend it with family, books herself into a low budget chain pub for Christmas day, doesn't have any family traditions, doesn't seem to go anywhere or do anything festive other than plonk a miserable plastic tree in the corner of her living room on the first of November.... but apparently she loves Christmas. Yeah right, wants the extra ad revenue more like

Oh yes it will definitely be Christmas. She doesn’t buy gifts for anyone, doesn't spend it with family, books herself into a low budget chain pub for Christmas day, doesn't have any family traditions, doesn't seem to go anywhere or do anything festive other than plonk a miserable plastic tree in the corner of her living room on the first of November.... but apparently she loves Christmas. Yeah right, wants the extra ad rĹevenue more like

I wrote this the other day and somehow managed to post now.... whoops

Oh yes it will definitely be Christmas. She doesn’t buy gifts for anyone, doesn't spend it with family, books herself into a low budget chain pub for Christmas day, doesn't have any family traditions, doesn't seem to go anywhere or do anything festive other than plonk a miserable plastic tree in the corner of her living room on the first of November.... but apparently she loves Christmas. Yeah right, wants the extra ad revenue more like
Don't forget she films herself watching lots of American Christmas things on Netflix with Manny! Well worth getting excited for.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who finds her online shopping kind of infuriating?

The way she so flippantly just buys several incorrect sized ipad covers and then keeps ordering more. If I was buying a new case for my tablet I'd first make sure of the size, check what I'm searching for online is correct, and then just order one case. Its the same with everything she orders.

How many shape wear items has she ordered in recent months but then says she got another one, then another one. It's her money to do what she wants with but it's the way she thinks it's normal right now to keep buying random tit that's never even going to be used that annoys me.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me who finds her online shopping kind of infuriating?

The way she so flippantly just buys several incorrect sized ipad covers and then keeps ordering more. If I was buying a new case for my tablet I'd first make sure of the size, check what I'm searching for online is correct, and then just order one case. Its the same with everything she orders.

How many shape wear items has she ordered in recent months but then says she got another one, then another one. It's her money to do what she wants with but it's the way she thinks it's normal right now to keep buying random tit that's never even going to be used that annoys me.
It's infuriating to me too, she has no regard for money. It sort of makes it worse with the financial position a lot of people are in atm.

Reactions: 7
It's infuriating to me too, she has no regard for money. It sort of makes it worse with the financial position a lot of people are in atm.
She is 10% using pay later, when she is using her own money she’s a lot more careful, what makes me wonder if what mortgage they’re on because if it’s coming up for renewal….. she might find them a bit stuck, I can see post Christmas or post vegas, she’s tight fisted and goes on a no buy and just does shop with mes but she never buys anything, she’s done this before. The mik cycle is predictable

Reactions: 6
She is 10% using pay later, when she is using her own money she’s a lot more careful, what makes me wonder if what mortgage they’re on because if it’s coming up for renewal
100% using pay later or klarna as instore she is only heading to sale racks or cashing out her top cash back money to buy stuff

reckon we will get a no buy forced on us the second she lands back in Blighty

Reactions: 6
yeah she'll buy loads of tit on klarna, try it on and send it back

idk who can even be bothered though, she's too much of an impulse shopper. dont just buy random things, actually research which is the best!

key example, the shapewear. she ordered so many different types, all she had to do was compare them all online before she bought them

Also, does she have a new tattoo on her outer wrist? Noticed it in her latest video and don't remember seeing that before🤔
It's a Q for Queen of Hearts.... Lee got a K for King. Her mum got one at the same time and they paid some kind of bargain price for all three. Khila's looks blown out and smodged.

Reactions: 12
It's a Q for Queen of Hearts.... Lee got a K for King. Her mum got one at the same time and they paid some kind of bargain price for all three. Khila's looks blown out and smodged.
Thank you...I couldn't even work out what it was! I thought it was lettering but definitely not a Q🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those 'hot pants' she's flinging about in her latest video are basically just knickers.

Also, does she have a new tattoo on her outer wrist? Noticed it in her latest video and don't remember seeing that before🤔
hahaha what is this dress it literally looks like a bath mat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's drunk on Instagram doing karaoke and falling over a bike. What was that she was saying about shame the morning after drinking? She's going to have a terrible Sunday.

She's showing herself up not to mention her 2 kids.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She's drunk on Instagram doing karaoke and falling over a bike. What was that she was saying about shame the morning after drinking? She's going to have a terrible Sunday.

She's showing herself up not to mention her 2 kids.
She forgot her posh youtube accent 'Caz in gonner make this werk'

...as I predicted, she's done a skincare for Vegas video........... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Only Mik could spend almost 20 minutes talking about a minimal skincare routine..... I'm not watching it but predict she'll mention all the skincare she's going to use on the plane as well.

Reactions: 3
Glad she's had the sense to delete the 2am falling down drunk video and Caz asking if she's okay. What a disaster of a woman. Must've thought it was her hen night.

Reactions: 4
Glad she's had the sense to delete the 2am falling down drunk video and Caz asking if she's okay. What a disaster of a woman. Must've thought it was her hen night.
* bachelorette

hen would be too British

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.