Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I mean, why does she need a bag that big for a little dress she’s going to wear afterwards and her pencil case filled with 10 year old make op. We know you’ve got a Louis Vuitton bag Khila, you’ve made several videos about it already
and they’ve rented a car! So she could just lwave the stuff in there? But you just know she wore that little dress and the huge bag out for dinner afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s done literally everything so cheaply. Safe to say she’s blown through all her money, I wouldn’t tbe surprised if she’s in debt again. Surely if you were ‘redoing’ your wedding there’d be no expense spared

Reactions: 11
I watched a bit of her live stream and I just don’t get it. She seems in a bad mood, the majority of the video was her just looking for somewhere to get a full fat Coke… is this really worth the expense to go all the way to Vegas?!

Reactions: 10
I'm guessing the big bag was to hold her many cameras and outfit changes, and I'm sure she looked so sophisticated lugging that all around with her.

Bet she's already on a downer now it's done.

Reactions: 11
Is it normal to sit and do a long skincare routine on a plane anyway? I remember it's something the OG Youtubers like Fleur used to talk about but I've never seen someone doing this or heard a normal person talking about it! I tend to have a sleep and read a book, I don't like the idea of making a load of mess and touching my face unnecessarily. I bet we'll get that story about her stepping off the plane and looking like she'd had a facial again.
Has she ever actually had a proper facial? How would she know. She probably just looked greasy.
In her head greasy hair and skin is “glow-y” and “looks like I’ve had a facial-y”.

They must be eating cheaply .........We never see them go to a nice restaurant ....it's always fast food like slices of pizza or that cat food sandwich!

She's actually printed a sweatshirt with that 'Death Party' logo 😂
Sick of that funeral logo.

Today's video is about how she plans outfits for Vegas.... wasn't she wearing a sweater and leggings in her Walking the Streets video or whatever it's called!?
Her “outfits” are what I call my “pyjama drawer”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
God the amount of pre filmed crap on her channel just to do with holiday.. what to pack, when to pack, how to pack.. christ. Must be running out of ideas and need the views. With that content though?!

And all that packing content just to spend the trip in a jomper and leggings..

And walking through town when it’s dead filming the walk with uneducated and Unknowledgeable commentary. Really?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Someone on her live said that her motherinlaw had been to Vegas and stayed at Circus Circus (???) - Khila said it was a cheap and nasty hotel .......It really wound me up as Khila wants to believe she's the only Brit to stay in Vegas!

Bet she got skid marks in those white leggings :sick:
I thought her arse looked saggy in them 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think it will have been quite what she imagined. Those places have you in and out in no time, the photographer will have been bored of her trying to pose and probably rushed through it. Not really worth spending a year of your life talking about literally nothing else.

Reactions: 14
Just watching her packing for vegas video. Those “really Vegas-y” pieces like the silver cropped top - WTF is the point in those? She’s just going to wear the glittery things to eat at chain “restaurants”, visit the Coke store and go to outlet malls.

It makes no sense.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.