Mikhila McDaid #13 Mik's marrying herself in Vegas, taking Shane with her and thinking she's famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she would get this renewal filmed by a professional instead if her vlogging it. It would be something she could look back on for the next 10 years till the next one.
She could wear a GoPro......as she's walking down the aisle to Shane...........It would beat any new horror movie. Perfect for her Halloween party - screened on the outside projector

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wish she would get this renewal filmed by a professional instead if her vlogging it. It would be something she could look back on for the next 10 years till the next one.
And she’d be able to live in the moment instead of talking to a camera during her wedding

Reactions: 2
ASOS haul - last minute Vegas shopping ....she now claims to have lost two stone but, her old jeans still show 'smile lines'.....I think she needs to buy new scales!

She's also showing us she has a short torso :rolleyes: ...............

Has a snide comment for us all at the end when she says this trip is 'just for the photos'.......Khila, we already know that !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A button down fly provides bolstering instead of adding bulk- what? Should I want bolstering around my crotch!?

More talk about lomps and c section scars so I turned the video off. Why did she buy a clingy tight fitting dress if she cares that much about the c section shelf? Heard it too many times now to even find it funny and play Mik Bingo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way in hell she’s lost 2 stone and is still wearing the same clothing size and also doesn’t look like she’s lost anything! Two stone on someone with a smaller frame would be noticeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The 'live' - about 30 people !

She wants to do 'live' strip walks in the evening for us lot in the UK. It gets dark at 6pm in Vegas .....which is 2am over here. I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to stay up until 2am to watch her and Shane do a strip walk.....she talks out of her arse!

She says the entire vowel renewal and photoshoot is an hour and a half. She talks about swapping dresses in the car for the photoshoot 'downtown'..........There's one thing she has NOT mentioned.......the vows!!! The most important thing of all!!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She says the entire vowel renewal and photoshoot is an hour and a half. She talks about swapping dresses in the car for the photoshoot 'downtown'..........
is it bad I hope they get into a traffic jam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has another “engagement ring” on her finger in her Amazon and Aysauce video. She really doesn’t give two hoots about the sanctity of marriage and the symbolism of her rings to just change them weekly so this bowel renewal is even more of a farce.

Her arms are a different colour to her face in just a Amazon faves video with a plain background imagine being photographed with professional cameras and a beige dress is going to do!

Strip walks at 2am I’ve heard it all. Nicky will be there with bells on I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she has lost a bit of weight, but unfortunately it just makes her head look huge. I stopped her Amazon haul at this unfortunate image.

1665741696516.png

1665741660170.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s gonna be good guys - all ready for the laugh?! I am! Half hour for the photographer after? My god… so do we have the “wedding dress”, the “after ceremony” dress, and then maybe just real actual comfortable clothes or?? Wonder if Shane will have to lug around all her clothes changes? Wow she is like a celebrity! That change to after ceremony will be damn quick - if she wants her ££ worth! Funny people they are.. he really is under the thumb isn’t he?!

And she’d be able to live in the moment instead of talking to a camera during her wedding
That’s one of the oddest things! It’s not at all for them.. it’s for us!

Reactions: 1
How much are we betting that this Vegas 'wedding' will not live up to her expectations and in five years, she will be planning another - but, it will include family and friends.......

We don't have to worry as she has pre filmed 'vlogs' whilst she's away ...........in other words 'Packing my case for Vegas'; 'How to transport a bouquet to Vegas''; 'Makeop for Vegas'; 'Skincare for Vegas' (she dries up on the plane due to 'recirculated air' - only 50% is recirculated) .......

Reactions: 9
When and if Ella gets married mik (if she’s invited and they actually have a relationship) will use it an an opportunity for a 3rd wedding…. You can just tell

Reactions: 8
Why does she have to stand in her tip toes… you’re in jeans mik.
Ps the jeans couldn’t be munching your belly… breathe out ffs and invest in shape wear if you want to be “sucked in” rather than relying on clothes to do it for you

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.