Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
That Instagram video - where you can o ly hear the first few seconds.. click bait or what?! On my phone anyway it goes silent after the hello guys crap.. and then silent but video plays. I’m sure she says in it she’s off to the airport - way to announce to the world your house is empty numnut!

God I’m so glad this crap is almost over - we get to jump on board the depression train in a week now!

related but not.. in one of the recent videos where she goes on about the line on her forehead - guys she’s has a new genetic condition - forehead line syndrome?! Her dad has it too apparently. Someone in the comments is helpfully explaining too though that it’s normal and part of how humans develop-into the embryo - but no of course for Mik it’s a genetic condition that affects her life, she needs surgery to correct, etc etc… give her a bone ffs
It's the frontal suture - in some people it's prominent -I can feel mine under the skin but, it's not visible....everyone has it. She must spend hours searching Google for every anomaly she finds....

Reactions: 3
The live with emma.... emma couldn't understand her when she spoke about disliking a film because of the "fonjoys"... which without the fake posh accent actually translated to font choice. You can tell Emma thinks she's talking utter shite, i have zero respect for emma in humouring this verbal diarrhoea.

bystanderbynature

This came up on my homepage..... how is this useful!?

i saw this too - I’m not too clued up on what shows and when and where/why etc on you tube - so is this a new video or old one? I mean, does she still have adhd or was there something else now? Did Las Vegas cure it? Or aggravate it?
I hope it’s not new.. can’t be assed with all this again! I’m Ill, I have a genetic condition, I’m unique, I’m special, woe me… surely she is still just about hanging on to her vegas high?! The low and pity party hasn’t started yet? She hasn’t had her Halloween party yet? Sorry, excuse me, engagement party..

evoway13

VIP Member
Yes, that's it.......people comment more so, it increases 'engagement' - the same stunt is pulled often by Jonathan Joly - who claims he's 'dyslexic' - however, he's only had dyslexia since the engagement has dropped on his social media ;) ...Carys Whittaker does it too!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Going to the noo Starbocks after showing us Milo's fonky hair and wearing her seatbelt illegally.

Vixen88

VIP Member
It was like she implied she brought it out to the shed party to try it on her mates who’d have all been wearing a face foll of makeop 🤢. She’ll be dolloping one August’s Skin & Me on all the spots she has by Thursday.

Reactions: 2

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I don't have kids but is it a thing to not wrap presents when they are from Santa? I have never heard of this an it seems super random.
Maybe she does wrap them but just doesn’t wrap them nicely? That’s what I assumed as I’m sure she’s shown videos of Milo unwrapping presents before.

• Sad

LuckyWillow

We have the lake District here in England. It's beautiful. You couldn't pay me to go abroad I'd rather stay here. I've been to new York once and I wouldn't rate it really. I think it's a waste of money.

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Surely she’s not on anti depressants yet?. She just said she wanted to ask her doctor about them last month so I doubt she’s had any mental health assessment yet.
My daughter was put on sertraline to help her cope with grieving the loss of her Nan- no mental health assessment or anything. She stopped taking them as she felt nauseous and tired on them

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Just seen that she's booked a doctors appointment. Hopefully she feels better whatever the outcome of that is.

Vixen88

VIP Member
The Feel Unique loyalty program used to be much better, maybe 4 or so years ago. I used to buy most of my stuff there. Now it’s £5 voucher for £75 spend, 10% off a fave brand and much less in the way of 20% etc off codes than there used to be. I think Look Fantastic often has better deals now, but I’m not sure stock all the higher end brands.

I’ve barely used Spack NK, only when it was the only stockist of something, I don’t have one local, I think I remember their postage being much higher than everywhere else.

Lola123

VIP Member
Knowing her this could mean the bowel renewal is on Friday and she's going to layer up dry shampoo until then 🤷‍♀️
I think she said it was one of the first things they’re doing so I would imagine it’s Tuesday!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
LORV that she did something festive. No idea why she compared it to The Holiday but I guess it wouldn't be a Mik vlog without a random comparison would it.

Who's Ester Lauder :ROFLMAO:

bystanderbynature

Re hotel looks aesthetic. She really thinks you can chuck money (and advertising) at anything and make it WhT you want it to be, doesn’t she? That room.. I mean yes it’s ok, but not hotel! Delusions again.

Ella - poor girl! The girl with the “cool” mum!