Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bystanderbynature

Amazon daily and deliveroo too, you know it’s Christmas time when she puffs up
So I was convinced 10 years olds don’t believe in Father Christmas but I was talking to a work pal and his son is 11 and believes in Father Christmas!!! So maybe some people do still believe in Father Christmas at secondary school….
Oh my god a mate has a 10 yr old starting secondary school sept next. Well, she being the realist, sat her daughter down and told her it’s all balls - Santa, Easter bunny, tooth fairy, the elf.. all that! Hilarious! Burst that bubble! Made me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

fidgetjo

VIP Member
The four white chunky round ones look like co-codamol or codydramol. The round yellow ones look like Naproxen 250mg. The smaller white ones could be ??citalopram (anti depressant)...the capsules could be a generic vitamin (like magnesium) or more likely, omeprazole to protect the stomach lining whilst on naproxen..... (I'm a retired RGN)
Surely she’s not on anti depressants yet?. She just said she wanted to ask her doctor about them last month so I doubt she’s had any mental health assessment yet.

Lola123

VIP Member
I am howling 😂 😂 😂 ...she tries pronouncing Laura Mercier's 'Ambre Vanille' in her 'youtube voice' and it comes out 'ombre Ve Neil' ......so nice of her to mention one of our greatest makeup artists in the world. Ve Neil has worked on hundred's of movies!

BTW, the Billie Eilish perfume is a dupe of the Ambre Vanille scent - it's gorgeous!

Wow! She's now hinting at getting a Casetify case (is she after a sponsorship?) - she obviously thinks it's an American company. They're based in Hong Kong and shipped from mainland China but, their website is in US dollars (their head office is in LA)! She says she had a Casetify case 'years ago'.......I reckon she didn't as the only phone cases she's ever bought are from Amazon/ebay/Primark and more recently, Shein! This woman has never paid nearly £100 for a phone case in her life! ..........
Tbh to her, she did, it was the stupid blue one with yellow sand and it said MM on it, it was when she had her XR iPhone, I think I’ve seen Ella with it when she’s shown clips and Ella’s on her phone….

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
She's uploaded one of the 'professional' photographer's photos to her IG........There's shadows all over the place and a weird reflection in the car window - looks like someone's fingers..... ! Shane and Khila are doing something in the back seat - I thought they were unwrapping Cadbury's Heroes at the first glance.... 😂
Screenshots pls!

PinkandTwinkly

I think she will get free rail travel .... I have a relative to works on track engineering in the north west and he and his wife get free travel.
She won't get any free rail travel working for a freight TOC. That all went with privatisation

Only passenger TOC staff get it (and its a good perk, free on your TOC, and leisure discount on others)

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Or her parents have forced everyone to come together to save money and have the babies first Christmas together to save money? It would make sense to do it that way?
Maybe! Her parents used to do dinner at home (with her brother I believe). So maybe they’ve told mik it would be nice to have her there this year too? But she didn’t mention if the whole family were coming together. She just said they were doing Christmas at home and she was excited about decorating the table.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Why is she doing vlogmas? All we get is a five minute upload in her dark dreary house, talking about coffee and American tv shows!

Vlogmas is supposed to be a Christmas themed vlog every day on the run up to Christmas....for example : Christmas markets; gift buying; gift wrapping; Christmas cards; Christmas decorations; putting the tree up; Christmas cooking/baking; Gift guide for men/women/children/pets; Santa's grotto; Weekend breaks; how to survive christmas; best of christmas tv/films.............she does NOTHING festive! Isn't she bringing out a festive mog collection this year?
I’ve never seen a single YouTuber do vlogmas in that format? It’s always just a normal vlog everyday unyil
Christmas - but most do it in December so of course some vlogs then have some Christmas festivities in them.

evoway13

VIP Member
Charlotte worked with Tom Ford years ago and her lipsticks and eyeshadow quads are dupes of the Tom Ford prodacts - but, half the price........I love the airbrush flawless face powder. I've not tried her eyeshadows but, I'm into Pat McGrath and Natasha Denona

Reactions: 1

bystanderbynature

It’s gonna be good guys - all ready for the laugh?! I am! Half hour for the photographer after? My god… so do we have the “wedding dress”, the “after ceremony” dress, and then maybe just real actual comfortable clothes or?? Wonder if Shane will have to lug around all her clothes changes? Wow she is like a celebrity! That change to after ceremony will be damn quick - if she wants her ££ worth! Funny people they are.. he really is under the thumb isn’t he?!

And she’d be able to live in the moment instead of talking to a camera during her wedding
That’s one of the oddest things! It’s not at all for them.. it’s for us!

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
To be fair I think she's doing vlogmas in 'real time' this year, so filming on 1st Dec and uploading on 2nd Dec as Day 1 of Vlogmas. She used to start on the last day of November.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Maybe the puff is to do with that new face gizmo she’s been banging on about? 🤷‍♀️
Either over done it on her new toy, or more likely that she was on the ale til 2am and Emma had her up at 7am on Sunday like she has done previously.