Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
What hotel are they staying at? Is it one of the main ones? Also.. that place, the sights are the hotels? Actually quite impressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ugholhere

VIP Member
She does arts and crafts with her friend Karen. Why does she never film that? I’m sure she could find a way to not have the friend on camera if she doesn’t want to

Lola123

VIP Member
Well if she goes to her gp appointment sure we will be treated to a string of pre vlogs where she can’t deal with the anxiety and a pit of depression afterwards

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
There’s a lady I follow on Instagram. She does a half and half face of Charlotte Tilbury and a much cheaper alternative. Unlike a lot of people that do it she really does advocate the cheaper products a lot of the time and really applies it well. This is what Mikhila should be doing!
Half a face of cheap oil, half of more expensive oils.

She used to do quite nice makeup and be relatable but this insistence of putting layers of oil, primer etc under everything isn't good.

• Sick

queencarmen

VIP Member
If she loves loyalty points so much, why hasn't she ever joined the space NK loyalty program? because it's not american lol

• Heart

Ahoythere

Who is who in the Lego stop motion video? As if Emma is the blonde it’s a bit shady as she’s driving 🚘

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I'm one of the few people on here who does think she probably has ADHD. She has many traits that mirror someone I know very well who was diagnosed at 30, and for a long time she was misdiagnosed with bipolar. Whatever Mik has she does need a proper and thorough diagnosis but I doubt she really cares enough. She’s so impatient I can’t see her filling in a 200 page assessment for a start.

evoway13

VIP Member
She has another coffee paid post on her Insta and has written latter art instead of latte art. Why are these brands paying her? The amount of comments she gets for her following is ridiculous probably bought the followers like her you tube subscribers.

One comment all day and its the bird she tagged in the caption 🤣 and milk spilt all over the side for a paid post?
A grammatical/spelling error is a method used by 'influencers' to increase engagement.....It'll not work for Khila as her IG is like a morgue! ..........

• Wow

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Who’s going to this party ? No Emma or Chris , so that’s 50% of attendees down. so it’ll just be Caz and a couple of her work friends ?
We know Shane doesn’t have any mates or isnt allowed to have any.
There’ll be a drunken 2am live with her screaming into the karaoke no doubt.
Oh dear.
Why no Emma and Chris? Did she say that? Were they not invited?

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Who chooses/sticks with a primary school that would be an hours walk away? I’m guessing it might have been that she didn’t move him when they moved house. But if the school rOn is the bane of her life like she says, why has she never moved him to somewhere walkable. He’s in his final year and should be able to walk himself if he was remotely streetwise.
I don't think their estate is within walking distance of anything. Pretty certain it's one of those places where you'd need to get in the car to go anywhere.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She never keeps up with anything. I'm actually surprised she has a channel at this point.

I feel someone in her family needs to take her to a doctor. Surely she'd feel better if she actually knew there was something wrong or not and stop with all this self diagnosis. It's almost as if she does it for attention.
Unfortunately no one can make her go to the doctor. And mik has said before she doesn’t think her doctor takes her seriously / her doctor won’t make her an appointment etc. I’m sure she’s also mentioned before that Lee has offered to book her an appointment at the GP and she clearly never did it.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She has a massive chip on her shoulder about being born and bred Donny

I think she should stick with traipsing round the shops, that's what gets her the views, and knock the beauty stuff on the head. Anyone who is at all into makeup will not be watching her, her content is for women who buy their makeup in supermarkets with the big food shop and get an avon catalogue (no offence). I know she sees herself as a glamorous 30 something SATC working professional but that's not who's watching her content ... it's their mums (sorry, their moms).
Agreed totally. Her comments are all from middle aged women (like me) not 20 and 30 somethings the ship has well and truly sailed!

Lola123

VIP Member
That’s still £156 for her Lee and Ella plus whatever kids price is for Milo. Way more expensive than doing it at home so they’re definitely on a stricter budget.
Or her parents have forced everyone to come together to save money and have the babies first Christmas together to save money? It would make sense to do it that way?

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I was watching some classic MBB videos the other day, 12 years ago, 8 years ago, it was very nostalgic and enjoyable. Relatable. Though to play devil's advocate, I still don't really hear a different in how she speaks now to then. All I hear is a Yorkshire accent with a few annoying Americanisms like "super".

Vixen88

VIP Member
I checked out her TikTok because I'm bored and it's just her talking to herself again, just on a different platform.
Is she still talking to herself on her podcasts? Or like every other one of her podcasts, it lasted no more than 6 weeks before she moves onto her next phase?