Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
I’ve never seen a single YouTuber do vlogmas in that format? It’s always just a normal vlog everyday unyil
Christmas - but most do it in December so of course some vlogs then have some Christmas festivities in them.
Family vloggers tend to do festive themed activities with their children. The Gleam team always did really good vlogmas content. Zoe Sugg is doing vlogmas this year and says she's got a load of christmas themed content coming up.....It's adsense season afterall 😂

Reactions: 3

bystanderbynature

Her self diagnosed ADHD - the sounds and lights of Vegas don't seem to bother her - my daughter would not be able to stand it as she is sensitive to light and sound stimuli.......
Oh yeah!!! Good point! Well of course she doesn’t “suffer” it in New York and Las Vegas! Just the humidity and dry air affect her skin in vegas - don’t forget that!

evoway13

VIP Member
Such a strange video, it wasn’t about the ceremony at all. It was just about the photos, the whole trip was about the photos. And if she could’ve found a socially acceptable way to not have Lee in them then she probably would have. Does make me laugh hearing his little weak voice then thinking about his right wing big man tweets.
I can imagine his bigoted views on Rishi becoming PM...........

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Well it's the 2nd December and still no vlogmas. She normally uploads early so looks like she isn't going to bother 🤔
She changed her upload schedule to be evenings a couple of months ago when she thought it would help with views (it didn’t). I’d expect it by about 6/6:30?

Vixen88

VIP Member
That’s still £156 for her Lee and Ella plus whatever kids price is for Milo. Way more expensive than doing it at home so they’re definitely on a stricter budget.
I presumed the whole family where coming, parents and brother, but she didn’t really say that. In which case it’s probably a similar price of more to feed everyone, depending on alcohol.

My Christmas shop is usually around £100, for lamb and chicken to feed 5 adults and have some leftovers, plus some alcohol and snacks.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Family vloggers tend to do festive themed activities with their children. The Gleam team always did really good vlogmas content. Zoe Sugg is doing vlogmas this year and says she's got a load of christmas themed content coming up.....It's adsense season afterall 😂
Zoe Suggs vlogmas is my favourite most years - and everyday is just a normal vlog but some have festive things in because it’s December 🤷‍♀️

bystanderbynature

Oh my god chartreuse, spot on. Sometimes when I make comments about what sort of mum she is, I think my god I sound preachy and hippy, and I am totally not that type of mum. It’s hard, it’s challenging, it’s testing, but you hot nail on the head, it’s fun, amusing, ever changing, wacky.. so many feelings you feel. And you’d be mad to miss it all.. it’s all part of parenting.

yes as a mother in law she will be hard work. Very reminiscent of my own I suspect - a now lonely, but selfish one, whose glory days have long gone and now her own family only see her out of duty… sad really. But totally self imposed. Yes I’m a cow - but this girl needs look after her own family now.

Hahaha @bystanderbynature that spirit meme is spot on!
I feel sorry for her, she's missed out on all the fun bits of parenting, she's done barely anything child orientated for her kids over the years, it's all about her. The sad part is she's totally oblivious/disinterested in what she's missing out on. She'll be in for a shock if milo gets married, she's definitely the narcissistic, over bearing drama queen mother in law you'd feel no guilt about shutting out of your lives.
god I just re read your last two lines - that’s me and my MIL!! Down to a T! I had to shut that book. Don’t need the drama when I have little kids to look after and my own life to run!

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
They normally wonder around the same shop separately filming their own content. What a weird way to spend your day with your mate who lives hours drive away and you don't see very often.... unless of course their friendship is just kneif youtube convenience...
Then Emma picks something up which is three sizes too small and Mik tells her it’s ugly as if she has any right to critique someone’s fashion sense.

and for some reason everything mik picks up Emma tells her it’s great 🙄

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
If you look through her videos with the search box the only sponsored videos have been

Emma Sleep
Tesco Scan As You Shop
Revolution pro
John pye auction house
Hello fresh
Morrisons galentine’s Day meal deals
Spa seekers
Mums eye view channel
Clairol grey hair
Lily silk
Car rental place in America

In twelve years of being a beauty tuber that is just odd. I would never want my product advertised on her channel but still she has 100,000 subscribers 🫣
She’s been sponsored by
- Tam Beauty
- Revolution / Makeup Obsession (same company)
- Garnier
- George at Asda makeup line
- simple skincare
- seventeen beauty
- Superdrug
- TKMAXX beauty week
- beautyspotter
- veet

these are just the ones I’ve found on a scroll through and since the asa changed the rules so ad had to be in the title.
She has had beauty sponsorships before.

evoway13

VIP Member
She was also sponsored by a seed calendar company - for her 'New England' garden..............(patio, a patch of grass and a shed)

EmJane86

VIP Member
Wtf was the product she squeezed out of that tube?!
WAY too much!
I thought that too. Think it’s the Skin+Me cleanser. Seems a few people been sponsored by them recently and looks very similar. I honestly am surprised they haven’t sponsored her for it yet to be honest

Vixen88

VIP Member
Surely Milo is playing up to it for the camera like Mik does. If not he’s going to get bullied something horrible in high school in 10 months time, imagine kids finding these videos?!

I skip through her elf parts every year, just lame, I don’t care. I also think that idea of the kid not being allowed to touch it just seems tight, it’s a toy, stage it amusingly once on 1st December then let the kid have it. No, some kind of sugar ceremony if a kid touches it, behave yourself!!

• Haha