Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Now she has deleted her post on insta where she is sucking the straw 🤔 but she doesnt care about the algorithm or likes any more 👍🏼

Reactions: 2

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
A GP won’t diagnose ADHD.
They’ll likely refer to a psychiatrist (if deemed appropriate) which will take months given current wait lists and dire state of mental health services in the UK.
This is the route my (adult) nephew had to go down before he got his diagnosis.
Google says that there is a one year waiting time for Doncaster royal infirmary and that is for initial consultations so she will be lucky to get a diagnosis before turning 40

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Wish she would get this renewal filmed by a professional instead if her vlogging it. It would be something she could look back on for the next 10 years till the next one.
And she’d be able to live in the moment instead of talking to a camera during her wedding

evoway13

VIP Member
Since she's changed her time of uploading, her vlogs are no longer in my 'suggestions' column on Youtube.........

Vixen88

VIP Member
To be fair to her when I’m at home I love an oversized sweatshirt… But I also don’t film myself all day and put it on the internet.
I’m in a basic hoody and leggings, but same, I’m not filming myself for the internet.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
The amount of pr she's accepting at the minute is insane. Especially from someone that said in the past she'd only accept it if she loved the products. It'd as if she has no money so is now just saying yes to everything.
I’m sure she recently said in a video she’s started accepting much more than she usually does because it ‘helps’ her have product to make videos about. Maybe she’s finally realised no one wants to hear about expired beauty products anymore and doesn’t want to spend her own money to buy product.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Not sure why she even bothers with this boring repetitive video making. According to social blade she is making $418 max p.m from her beauty channel & $191 max p.m from the vlogging one

bystanderbynature

Just gone back and re watched that adhd ranty video on yt..she totally watches here and is totally in a fonk. Why has this make up everyday obsession come about? She’s channeling her fonkiness into this, in the side hope it’ll get some views/keep her out the shops wasting ££.. I mean online shopping doesn’t count right?!

Hasn’t posted in a while has she? Wasn’t it every day in vloggers eve or whatever it’s called?

evoway13

VIP Member
She's drunk on Instagram doing karaoke and falling over a bike. What was that she was saying about shame the morning after drinking? She's going to have a terrible Sunday.

She's showing herself up not to mention her 2 kids.
She forgot her posh youtube accent 'Caz in gonner make this werk'

...as I predicted, she's done a skincare for Vegas video........... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lola123

VIP Member
That Instagram video - where you can o ly hear the first few seconds.. click bait or what?! On my phone anyway it goes silent after the hello guys crap.. and then silent but video plays. I’m sure she says in it she’s off to the airport - way to announce to the world your house is empty numnut!

God I’m so glad this crap is almost over - we get to jump on board the depression train in a week now!

related but not.. in one of the recent videos where she goes on about the line on her forehead - guys she’s has a new genetic condition - forehead line syndrome?! Her dad has it too apparently. Someone in the comments is helpfully explaining too though that it’s normal and part of how humans develop-into the embryo - but no of course for Mik it’s a genetic condition that affects her life, she needs surgery to correct, etc etc… give her a bone ffs
Tbf to her, her house won’t be empty, her mum is coming to look after the dog and the kids!

EmJane86

VIP Member
So excited about Bath and Body works but won’t pay the English prices because nobody in America pays full price for them 🙄
Quick PSA they do sometimes have the Bath and Body works stuff on offer in next, they just don’t advertise it very well. I got 3 foaming hand soaps for £15 in like October and just a copple of weeks ago, the 3 wick candles were £17.50 so always keep an eye out if you’re into it

Have I missed anything by not watching her vlogmas?
No, not at all 😂

WishingWellxx

I loved the part where she purchased two completely identical jompers then tried to convince us they were different…
She made it worse be explaining.
How was that vlog in anyway about Christmas? It was just her prattling about the "amazing" Morrisons lights.