Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder if she gives him a dummy too? Sorry I forgot you’re American it’s a pacifier. I’ve never heard of a eleven year old pretending a plastic elf is real before
There's no way that boy is going to e ready for secondary school in 9 nonths
Putting stuff back in the shop because she is broke but can justify ordering a tea towel from America 🤣
She lives in a fantasy world.

Reactions: 3

bystanderbynature

Poffy from daily deliveroo, our Mik’s back vlogging Christmas on you tube

Party in the shed or dinner on your lap, it’s festive time round at the mcdaid pad

Lola123

VIP Member
I wonder if Milo playing op to that elf thing and Santa is just a way of him hoping for her attention. He’s seen the older Ella has got the less attention she receives (micro rice gift anyone?) he knows when he plays up the baby, childishness she loves it.
I doubt it, I really have been wondering if he has needs that they haven’t disclosed, because he was obsessed with washing his hands, then he had the weight powder so I wonder if there’s something else in the background

I doubt it, I really have been wondering if he has needs that they haven’t disclosed, because he was obsessed with washing his hands, then he had the weight powder so I wonder if there’s something else in the background
I'm sure he'll have adhd by Tuesday

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I feel like she might have been telling porkies. Her mate Emma had a vlog about taking all sorts of vitamins, supplements and some sort of anti depressant, straight after Mik decided she was going to take vitamins too. Emma has just gone home after probably staying over with her pensioner pill box and Mik will have decided she’s back on the vitamin C and all that.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Only Mik could spend almost 20 minutes talking about a minimal skincare routine..... I'm not watching it but predict she'll mention all the skincare she's going to use on the plane as well.

Do her and her fella have good jobs? She spends money like water! MeadowHall on the daily, Starbocks, Deliveroo, take-aways and Amazon deliveries every slog it seems…
They have reasonable incomes, and good credit cards 🤣 she seems to fritter money away on lots of small things but compromise on the big things. She desperately wanted a new kitchen last year but clearly couldn't afford it

Omghon

I think she turns her nose up at Sheffield because it isn't American enough for her. She goes to Leeds twice a year to stay in the Dakota hotel ('cos it's NYC inspired of course)
and goes 'shopping' in the Victoria Quarter (but never buys anything.)
Being from Leeds myself, this really makes me laugh 😂

WishingWellxx

Wish she would get this renewal filmed by a professional instead if her vlogging it. It would be something she could look back on for the next 10 years till the next one.

bystanderbynature

That’s all it’s about - the photos isn’t it?! That and being able to spend money - more money - on herself.

I've been looking around the internet to see why people have vowel renewals.....and it's usually after a big life event - such as fighting cancer.......or if either one of the coup0le have an affair. Other people do it for their 25th or 30th wedding anniversary. Or it's done because the first wedding was a complete disaster.

What I also found out was that family and friends are included in the renewal - especially children........

They could have done it over here in a countryside mansion, for a fraction of the cost .....and would have included family and friends. That would've been more IG friendly ............
That is a really interesting post thank you! Christ… sums it up doesn’t it?! Yea but buys, her kids struggled in vegas with the heat remember?! That’s why she had to spend the holiday taking them all around malls and designer outlets… and laying around the pool tanning to film herself in swimwear. As her kids were too hot out there.. so that’s why they have to - I mean, really (!) go alone. It’s FOR the kids really!