Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
No dates show on each individual blog post but that SAD one was from February. I genuinely thought it was from last week. I guess the dates are removed so it's less obvious how many posts have been deleted and how infrequently the blog is updated.

Screenshot_20221201-085610_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 4

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
He doesn't seem to have time for friends (other than when Em & Chris visit).....he's too busy cleaning the house and caring for Milo, when he's not at work....
Speaking of em and Chris I was shocked at how big Chris has become in her insta post she did with her manual camera and tucked a very unflattering photo of em and Chris in the deck of photos 😳 after showing the real em at bath & body works we know this was no accident

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
The ADHD thing pisses me off.
Energy drinks are addictive period.

She’s on, already planning details of the next America trip in August while simultaneously talking about how she might go on anti-depressants. She says she’s moments away from putting up the Christmas tree. Save to say the fonk is here

IMAGINE CONSIDERING GOING ON THEM. Omg, I’m on 3 different SSRI’s, a controlled drug for anxiety and antipsychotics. It isn’t a consideration, I simply wouldn’t be alive. Maybe if she got off her arse and sorted her diet out she’d feel better the dickhead.

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Have they ever even spoken to locals while they were on their trips? Other than the sales associates in bath and bodywork’s

Vixen88

VIP Member
What about that portable radiator? Was that sponsored? All that fuss, lugging it around to her mom’s house, haven’t heard anything of it since, as a time of year when it’s actually necessary.

did she say icemetric instead of asymmetric
Yes, I noticed that.

evoway13

VIP Member
OMG 💀
It’s a reflection of the ceiling of the drive thru, night sky with cherubs on.

The heart glasses are awful. Do not go with that nighty at all. Could have worked with a cutesy tea length 50s dress, even then, they’re cheap and nasty for the actual ceremony.

The suit outfit is terrible. All the colours don’t work. The top is a different tone to the off white suit, brown buttons change the feel, silver shoes and black bag are all off.

The packing video, who throws a load of white clothes on the floor then swans is with a class of red wine?!
1666262120209.png

That one? ^^^^

• Haha
  • Sick

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Maybe the puff is to do with that new face gizmo she’s been banging on about? 🤷‍♀️
The one she's apparently been using on everyone who visits? I wonder if it's been cleaned in between uses. I don't really understand how it works or what it's meant to do but it sounds like she thinks it changes her bone structure.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
The eyeshadow quads certainly aren’t ground breaking or the most pigmented. But you can grab just that and create a very put together look really easily. Lighter, heavier, with or without glitter. Expensive but a good little concept.

Not sure why she even bothers with this boring repetitive video making.
With how fickle she seems with every other project, it really is a surprise she’s still going.

WishingWellxx

Unfortunately no one can make her go to the doctor. And mik has said before she doesn’t think her doctor takes her seriously / her doctor won’t make her an appointment etc. I’m sure she’s also mentioned before that Lee has offered to book her an appointment at the GP and she clearly never did it.
I think her issue with the doctor not taking her serious is probably down to her and only talking about certain symptoms. I doubt she's ever completely honest at the doctor.

Lilac95

Chatty Member
Haven’t seen her videos for a few years. Has she got that dog she never walks? A Vegas wedding 🤣🤣 it’ll be tackier than her cheap nail glue
Me neither, I think I watched her for a few months years ago and blocked her YouTube take sure she didn't come up on my recommendations, I've no idea what she did to warrant that but I think it was her arsey comments to viewers, I totally forgot she existed until I was looking through tattle 🤣

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Glad she's had the sense to delete the 2am falling down drunk video and Caz asking if she's okay. What a disaster of a woman. Must've thought it was her hen night.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Where has that weird random hand behind her shoulder in the first image in that screen shot come from?! It's bizarre.
Why would you click on a video saying "facial massage: too much bronzer" the two things are entirely unrelated. If I'd been searching for a facial massage video I'd not click that one as the mention of bronzer would make you go "eh?!".