Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queencarmen

VIP Member
if she has such a complex about trying to seem like shes's from somewhere else why doesn't she just move out of doncaster lol her and lee both drive

Reactions: 4

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
How does she find the time to do her day job, what with her Mikhila vlogs and talks channels, plus editing, plus podcasting, plus instagramming and with family commitments too.
I find her content quite ‘chaotic’ to watch.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Horrendous isn’t it?! Totally normal behaviour, and you’re absolutely cancelling your physio appointment, which are hard to come by, to be the second adult at the dog’s appointment when you’re resorting to wearing a curtain rod thought back pack straps for pain relief.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Pretty sure the next thing to obsess over is just going to be Xmas. She always goes hyper in November for Christmas anyway. So it’ll be next level this year trying to fill the post bowel renewal void she’s feeling.
She might try Vlogmas and then get bored.

WishingWellxx

On the topic of her ear piercings why did she just get one ear done?
Also if she's had issues with healing in the past surely she should of maybe got them further up her ear where there is no scarring?

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Cant believe she’s already talking about the itinerary for Florida next August 🤦‍♀️ I have no doubt there’ll be a trip to NYC before that. Cos Chris and Emma are going in December aren’t they ? Mik won’t want to miss out on a ‘in between USA trips’ bath and body works visit will she.
NYC at Xmas is insanely expensive usually. I don’t know if they’ll be able to afford to that this year tbh after what they’ve spent on the bowel renewal.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Yet she said their electric bill was triple a typical user…. Don’t know what she is on about when you never seen any lights on! She always watches telly in the dark
I’m sure she has everything plugged in at all times & she uses like 5 devices at any given moment. We often see her with her phone laptop switch and TV all on.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
The only point of this shambles will be that weird toe point thing she does when she is posing for pics, silly woman.

brunette97

I see she's moved her upload times... she's really trying to up her view count isn't she
Also noticed this! She must think more people will watch in the evenings after work. Most people watch at whatever time suits them, does she think everyone will see her video drop what they’re doing and watch it right away?

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Her poffyness looks like she has been licking a Guinea pig salt lick for weeks. I’ve never seen anyone get eye bags sideways over their cheeks? Its like her poffyness is the shape of those eye patches she uses too much prob burned her skin.

Those that can rhyme or be creative its time for a ✨ new thread title ✨

fidgetjo

VIP Member
So just to clarify she’s called that new dress the ‘after the ceremony dress’. So is that what she’s going to be wearing in all the pictures? She’s only got the photographer for an hour and a half. Surely she’s not going to have time for a bloody costume change in the middle of it?

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I presumed the whole family where coming, parents and brother, but she didn’t really say that. In which case it’s probably a similar price of more to feed everyone, depending on alcohol.

My Christmas shop is usually around £100, for lamb and chicken to feed 5 adults and have some leftovers, plus some alcohol and snacks.
But you just know she will spend £££ on table decorations and spend even more trying to make her own!!

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I mean going out with friends like that would maybe not give her anxiety if she didn’t post about it online. I’d be anxious too if I had my drunken nights documented online, even though there’s nothing wrong with going out once in a while.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
She only goes to a Beefeater which is £52 a head for adults this year.
That’s still £156 for her Lee and Ella plus whatever kids price is for Milo. Way more expensive than doing it at home so they’re definitely on a stricter budget.